Reviews
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jennifer
They were very helpful in the planning process, lots of info to give them, so they know exactly what you want. They had the dance floor packed ALL NIGHT long! We also got the photo booth from them...what a hit. My family and friends loved it! We ended up with lots of great pictures from it.
Wedding: 10/06/2012

Jackie
Louie and his staff were awesome to work with! We found out about UMP after winning a free photo booth from their display at a local bridal show. After accepting the prize and meeting with Louie, we were confident that we would do an amazing job as our DJ as well. The online music selection was fun and easy to use- my fiance and I were able to select our must-plays as well as the do-not-plays and on the wedding night they did a great job of mixing those in with some other wedding favorites. Our guests had a great time and were dancing until midnight! I also highly recommend the photo booth. It gives a great take-home favor for guests, but it is so much fun to use the props and take pictures throughout the evening. Even better was the book that my husband and I received at the end of the night that had a copy of every photo taken... you could definitely see the change in guests behavior as the night went on!!!!
Wedding: 03/31/2012

Diana
Louie was great and kept the party going all night! He was so easy to work with and made the reception run smoothly! Everyone is still complimenting us on how great our DJ was!
Wedding: 08/27/2011

Brittney
We used ump after the recommendations from my parents. The morning after a wedding they attended they told me that this was the dj to get! They were so entertaining and really know how to keep the party rolling. We also had the photo booth.
Wedding: 07/02/2011

sara
Louie and Gloria Rock! We had a DJ and photo booth and the guests had a blast and kept the dance floor jumping! Easy to work with a very accommodating!
Wedding: 06/11/2010
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)