Back to Unwrapped & Uncorked Events

Christine
Christine Sutherland

Married on 10/06/2018

Best decision ever!

Kathryn was completely amazing!
The truth is that the only reason we hired a day-of wedding coordinator was because our reception venue required it. And initially, we sort of begrudgingly did it because we had to... But it just seemed like another expense and possibly an unnecessary one! But now that all is said and done, I'm honestly not sure what we would have done without her! Seriously, my husband and I agree that it was 100% money very well spent... And one of the best decisions we made! Though we hired her as a "day-of" coordinator, she was present and helping from a month before our wedding! She took so many things off our plates, especially in the days leading up to the wedding! And then, on the day of our wedding, it seemed like she was able to bilocate or something! She was everywhere we needed her to be, taking care of so many things that we wouldn't have been able to handle and making it so that we didn't have to worry about anything! She handled it ALL! We remain in awe of EVERYTHING she helped with, handled, and took care of for us that day!
I completely understand how expensive weddings can be... But trust me, you really should find a way to make hiring Kathryn fit into the budget! You will not regret it!

M
Marisvel

Married on 08/31/2018

Hands down best coordinator! Kathryn was highly professional, punctual, detailed, thorough, friendly, intelligent and an over all bad a$$ problem solver! Our photographer was a no call/no show and she worked with my close family and friends to help make sure our entire wedding was caught on camera. She was so good, no one else at the wedding realized what had happened! She is probably the most organized person I know and worked so well with our vendors. If I could give her 10 stars I would! You will not be disappointed.

L
Lisa Wahl

Married on 08/04/2018

A wonderful event planner!

Kathryn planned our 40 year wedding anniversary vow renewal! She is an amazing event planner. She helped us with every detail and made our special day so memorable. Family and friends had a wonderful time as well! Kathryn is warm, kind and devoted to her customers. No matter how big or small the event is, she delivers with 100% effort and went above and beyond expectations. We felt that she was honest, hard-working and showed a deep passion for planning events! You won’t be disappointed if Kathryn helps you plan your event.

K
Kathie

Married on 04/30/2018

I highly recommend Kathryn for your special day. She pays attention to detail and goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you enjoy every minute of your wedding.

Unwrapped & Uncorked Events's reply:

Kathie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It was such a pleasure working with you and Jessica to finalize the planning and on the day-of the wedding. I am glad I was able to make the event more stress-free for you both and I hope you were able to relax. Thank you again for allowing me to be a small part of such a beautiful day!

Best Wishes,

Kathryn Eyers
Owner & Event Planner
Unwrapped & Uncorked Events

L
Lisa

Married on 11/25/2017

I have had the privileged and honor to work with Kathryn Eyers, with Unwrapped and Uncorked Events! I have worked with many planners before but Kathryn is truly the BEST there IS!. She has the perfect eye when it comes to Details with any event from weddings baby showers or corporate! I have witness how she makes the client feel special from the very beginning to the very end! She is always on time in fact she gets to her destination 30 minutes ahead of time and runs the event effortlessly and she is one of the kindest people you will ever meet! Every client or vendor who has the opportunity to work with Kathryn is truly fortunate!
Lisa Wolniewitz with Time Knot Forgotten Photography

C
Candice

Married on 10/08/2017

Kathryn was a total blessing during the final weeks leading up to my wedding. She not only stepped into the role of coordinator to support me with the day-of details, but she also played referee between my parents and the venue when things needed to be cleared up.

Vanessa
Vanessa

Married on 09/30/2017

Kathryn was brought in by our officiant as party of his team and I’m so grateful he brought her. Kathryn was there to help us with our rehearsal and everything the day of the wedding. She was very responsive and helpful the week of the wedding reaching out to vendors and communicating with me. I’m so thankful to have her as part of the team on our wedding day.

Unwrapped & Uncorked Events's reply:

Vanessa & Blake - Thank you very much for taking the time to write this kind review. I am so happy I had the opportunity to assist with your special day! It was a pleasure working with you both, as well as your family & friends. I wish you two all the best in your marriage.