Back to Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup

T
Featured
Toni

Married on 08/05/2017

Gail and her team were the key ingredient to making my wedding day absolutely perfect! I wanted a 20s style wedding, and their skills with vintage inspired hair and make up was absolutely breathtaking. The end product was perfect, but the journey to there was also part of a perfect day. These ladies were some of the nicest people I have ever met and they heard every word I said and were in constant communication with me up until my wedding day. The morning of the wedding was so much fun, they treated us like royalty! Knowing my hair and makeup was in their hands relieved me of so much stress. I can’t imagine what I would’ve done without them, and I would recommend Utah Bridal Hair and Makeup to any bride and her bridesmaids. I will always hold a warm spot in my heart for these talented women for making my wedding day just perfect.
( Photography by @haleyhphoto )

Melanie
Melanie Farronay

Getting married on 05/15/2020

So great it was amazing

It was pretty good and i would recommend it

Talisha
Talisha

Married on 06/22/2019

So fun to work with!

Everyone at Utah bridal was so nice and amazing at what they do! I loved my hair and makeup for both my bridals and my wedding day! Thank you for making it such a great experience!

Kylee
Kylee Nichols

Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome Bridal Hair and Makeup

These guys are incredible! There was no need for any sort of trial, they got it perfect the first time! I had one girl doing my hair and another doing my makeup and it all took only about an hour, which for me is pretty incredible because I have a ridiculous amount of hair! They are super nice and easy to work with and I would highly recommend these guys

M
Miranda

Married on 04/22/2019

I never ever wear makeup and I was really nervous to get it done professionally for the first time but I was blown away at how amazing the hair and makeup was. I felt like a movie star after! I highly recommend Gail and Sam. They are wonderful!

Sidney

Married on 11/02/2018

Friendly, Flexible, and Talented!

They were amazing! Extremely helpful and took care of all my hair and makeup needs. My bridal party couldn’t get enough of my hair! Not only are they friendly and personal, they helped me feel gorgeous on my wedding day! Super efficient and have the ability to adapt to any circumstance. All of my family were out of state and unable to help me plan my wedding. Utah Bridal Hair and Makeup made it is easy for my family to be involved, which was a huge blessing. Check out their Instagram and just see how beautiful all their brides are. I highly recommend using their services.

V
Vikki

Married on 10/20/2018

I wasted a lot of money on trial looks with other beauty services and wish I had found Utah Bridal first. They asked detailed questions and exceeded my expectations from the beginning. I am so grateful to have someone I can trust on my day so I dont have to worry about it!

Katie
Katie Kelly

Married on 10/20/2018

Utah Hair & Makeup were fantastic!

Utah Hair & Makeup did an amazing job! They made me look beautiful for my big wedding day & the girls were super nice. I woke up late for my wedding day and they were still able to accommodate me. Thanks for caring so much ladies!

Samantha

Married on 10/06/2018

I would recommend Utah Bridal Hair and Makeup to anyone. They make you feel like you're #1. I left feeling beautiful and felt special. I loved how professional, kind, and caring they are. Im more of an introvert, can be shy with newer people, but they were very outgoing, and genuinely seemed to care, which didnt make the session awkward like a lot of salons do. Gail is the nicest and tries as hard as possible to make your day fairytale perfect.

Ashley

Married on 09/22/2018

I couldn’t Have asked for better makeup artists!

Catherine
Catherine

Married on 09/22/2018

I recently got married on 09/22/18 and was extremely happy with the hair and makeup team from Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup. Fast response, easy communication and happy to accommodate changes. The team arrived on time and promptly set up for an early start, I was very pleased with my hair and makeup - which lasted ALL day and I barely needed to touch up. My mum and bridesmaids were also very happy with the services they received. Thank you Gail, Shelby, Kim and Savannah - highly recommended!

L
Lindsay

Married on 09/15/2018

I have done my trial for hair and makeup for my wedding. I absolutely loved the results. The make up artist and hair stylist were extremely detailed and listened closely to all of my requests. The make up and hair styles lasted much longer than I anticipated. Very happy with the outcome and cannot wait to use them for my wedding day next month!

J
Jessica

Married on 08/25/2018

Very friendly and personable service. They listen to requests and know what they’re doing! I was very happy with how everything tuned out. They were even willing to help last-minute when the first day my photographer didn’t show. Particularly Samantha Surganovich who did my makeup was very talented.

J
Jackie

Married on 08/18/2018

Everything was wonderful! The ladies were so professional and helpful the day of the wedding. Everything went smoothly and we couldn’t be happier with the way everything turned out. Thank you!

Amanda

Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely recommend using Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup! I planned my August wedding out of state and Gail made it very simple and easy to accommodate my schedule and needs. Very quick response time and worth every penny! The girls who worked on my hair and makeup were adorable and we had a blast getting ready with them! Can’t thank your team enough for producing the exact look I had in my mind! During my trail, Gail asked all the right questions to make sure I got exactly what I wanted on the big day- looking back on my photos I wouldn’t change a thing! Thank you!

K
Kylie

Married on 08/15/2018

Absolutely loved this company! They did both my hair and makeup for my bridal and wedding, and both times it turned out absolutely amazing. I had may hair done in a curly up-do with my veil underneath and it was absolutely gorgeous and just what I imagined. I was worried about my veil falling out because I have seen other brides struggle with that, but my veil held strong all day even through it getting tugged and sat on. My hair held so well through wind and multiple outfit changes. It was held together with TONS of bobby pins but it still looked loose and natural. My makeup was also just what I wanted, it was elegant and perfect for a wedding. The makeup was full coverage to cover up blemishes but didn't look caked on. It looked very natural and felt really light, it didn't even feel like I had makeup on even when touching my face. The makeup also held strong all day, even through pictures in 100 degree weather and eating. I had them put fake eye lashes on and they felt amazing and worked really well. I have worn fake eyelashes before but they always seem to feel heavy or start peeling on the corners. These didn't do either of those thing, I completely forgot they were there. I wore the eyelashes from 10am on my wedding day all they way until the next afternoon ( I know your not supposed to do that but they looked so good and I couldn't even feel them ). Over all I was incredibly impressed with this company and I am sooooo glad I choose them for my wedding.

B
Bailey

Married on 08/10/2018

I was able to get my hair and makeup done, and my sister got her hair done. They came to my house the day of the wedding and took care of both of us with no issues. I even contacted Gail a week before my wedding and she was more than happy to help me make my day perfect!

M
Melissa

Married on 08/04/2018

I seriously could not be happier with Gail and Samantha who did my hair and makeup for my formals photo shoot and for my wedding! They took plenty of time to work with me on what my vision was and ensured it was exactly what I wanted every step of the way. I was a super nervous bride when it came to my hair and makeup (I still wanted to look like me, but a classy done-up version of me...! ) and they knew exactly what to do to accomplish what I wanted.
Samantha when above and beyond with my makeup - when one of my false eyelashes started to peel off just a couple of hours in to our wedding day, she came (from home) to the temple with all of her supplies and fixed it for me. Beyond that, she fixed my eyeshadow and made sure everything was perfect again before leaving. I was floored that she did that!
I could go on all day about how impressed and happy I was with their services, but the bottom line is that you seriously cannot go wrong using Utah Bridal Hair and Makeup. I was SO impressed and will use them again for any family pictures or events I want to get a little pampered for! :D

K
Kaylee

Married on 08/01/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Utah Bridal Hair & Make-up. The girls that did my hair and make up did an amazing job! I had some pictures from Pinterest to show them the look I was going for and they nailed it! Everyone that I talked to was super friendly and made the experience very enjoyable. I highly recommend them!

ASHLEY

Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing and i loved loved my look!

If I can give this team 10 Stars I would!

Samantha & her team are so talented! After much research for our outdoor, summer wedding at Sundance, I booked Utah Bridal & Hair. I really wanted a natural look and was worried I would not find someone who could achieve the look I was going for. I had my trial and WOW... My father told me I looked stunning - and that was just my trail! On the day of the wedding, the team came to us, which made things very easy! They did a great job with my mom, stepmom, and bridesmaids! And words and not describe how much I loved my look! They listened to me and made me feel very comfortable.

Gail & her team went above and beyond! They are THE BEST! I can not recommend them enough. Booking Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup for your wedding will be the best decision of your wedding planning!

Sarah

Married on 07/07/2018

I felt like a princess on my wedding day because of how beautiful I felt and looked. Samantha was very detailed and made my makeup look flawless and Gail made my hair look more beautiful than it had ever looked. I actually used their services three times: for my engagement photos, my bridal photos and my wedding day. All three times were done so beautifully. These ladies are artists.

Abby

Married on 05/22/2018

Gail and Samantha were amazing. Gail did my hair and Samantha did my makeup. I am really picky when it comes to my hair and makeup and it blew me away how good they were. They were able to capture exactly what I wanted. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup and I have two cousins getting married that asked for Gail's number so they can go because of how good they made me look. Thank you Utah Bridal Hair and Makeup! You guys were amazing!

G
Giovanna

Married on 05/02/2018

They did such an incredible job! I was so happy with the final result. They did exactly what I asked for and my makeup was breathtaking! Loved it loved it!

Alex

Married on 04/28/2018

Gail and her team did an amazing job! They made my big day go as smooth as possible! I talked to her along the way, I was getting married in Utah and lived in Kentucky. So it was already stressful and anything I found on Pinterest or ideas I had she incorporated. AMAZING JOB—UTAH HAIR AND MAKEUP!

C
Cozette

Married on 04/21/2018

This was hands down my favorite hair and makeup I’ve ever received, and I used to model for a huge company down in LA. The pair knew what they were doing and knew just how to help me look my best. My makeup also lasted a full day outside in the hot sun. It was so fantastic!