Back to V-Style Photography

6 Reviews for V-Style Photography

A
Allison

Married on 08/15/2015

Kevin, from V-Style photography was hands down an amazing photographer! He captured our wedding so well. There isn't one shot I wish I would of gotten! Kevin was very nice and easy to work with. My husband and I felt comfortable the minute we met him!
The quality of the photos are amazing! I am so happy we hired him for our wedding because we will be able to look back on the photos and relive our wedding over and over again!
I highly recommend V-Style photography for any couple looking to have amazing photos!

T
Travis

Married on 01/03/2015

Kevin was an amazing photographer. Our pictures turned out amazing. I would highly recommend you select Kevin as your photographer for any occasion. You won't be disappointed.

T
Teresa

Event date: 09/23/2014

Kevin is very creative with his photo shoots, he always brings new ideas so we we're never bored with our photo shoot. I highly recommend him to everyone I know. And his pictures always turn out perfect , he takes his time to make sure they will be great!

V
Van

Married on 08/31/2014

Kevin was very accommodating to our wedding styles! We had a American-Asian wedding and he really made it worked! He took the opportunity to capture every special moments during the entire day! The price is very reasonable which made it even better!

User3181081

2+ years ago

Kevin did an AMAZING job photographing our wedding. He was very nice to work with throughout the entire process. He was easygoing and made sure we got the photos we wanted.

S
Stephanie

Event date: 10/20/2014

He was very professional and made Shane and me very comfortable. We also got our pictures within a week. We will definitely recommend him in the future. : )