Back to Valley Hi Country Club

M
Featured
Marlynn

Married on 07/21/2018

For all of you that are still in the hunt of a perfect venue to have your wedding... Stop your search because you’ve found it! This venue is beautiful and very affordable especially for all that you receive. My wedding was truly a dream come true! It was absolutely perfect! Food was amazing, the staff was very professional and don’t even get me started with the event coordinator. Eloisa was beyond helpful throughout the entire process leading up to the wedding day and making sure I wasn’t forgetting even the smallest detail. Her communication skills are fenomenal! She made sure on the day of my wedding everything was where it needed to be and let me tell you, it was everything I’ve ever wanted and hoped for! She kept us on our timeline so everything went smoothly as planned. The best part was that she made sure that my hubby and i got to sit down and eat a few bites of our chosen odurvees before our big entrance as Mr & Mrs✨ We can’t thank you enough Valley Hi for having such an amazing staff and for making my wedding day the best day of my entire life!

Thanks Marylin & Dean!
It was an honor to be part of such special day. Cheers to you and your happiness!

Aryana
Aryana

Married on 06/08/2019

Eloisa is AMAZING!!

OMG what can I say about Eloisa at Valley Hi County Club, she is amazing. From our first meeting I knew that VHCC was the place for our wedding, Not only is the place beautiful but the staff are really nice. Eloisa was able to provide us something that was not only great but reasonably priced. The food tasting was great everything was delicious. So happy that we’re able to have VHCC as our Wedding Venue!

N
Noemi

Married on 07/22/2018

I highly recommend this venue. My guests enjoyed the food and the venue. My husband and I are very happy with the service provided. Eloísa is great to work with;she is very responsive to requests and questions and take time to communicate with vendors so that the wedding day goes as smoothly as possible. If you are looking for an affordable, nice and organized wedding, this is your place.

Valley Hi Country Club's reply:

Thank you very much Noemi!!!
It was a pleasure helping you organize such special occasion event. I wish you and Carlos a happily ever after

Best regards,

Eloisa

C
Crystal

Married on 10/28/2017

Loved Eloisa, the staff and the venue!

D
Diana

Married on 10/01/2017

Well what can I say. It was dream come true. My wedding was better than I could have ever imagined it to be and Valley high played a BIG role in making that happen. The venue is BEYOND gorgeous. Really well maintained and clean. The event coordinator Eloisa is any brides dream really. She was so helpful. She really sat down with you and took the time to get to know you and your vision for your special day. Elo was very flexible and went out of her way to make it happen. We stayed in touch a few days leading up to our wedding making sure everything went exactly as we planned. The wedding day was incredible. My guests still talk about the beautiful venue and about the amazing servers. The servers stayed on top of things through out the entire reception, walking around attending to the guests. We couldn’t ask for better service. Thank you Valley High for making our special day better than we envisioned it to be. Big thank you to Elo!

Valley Hi Country Club's reply:

Thank you Diana and Yuri for trusting us with such special occasion event.
You were a joy to work for.. :)

Best wishes :)

B
Barbara

Married on 09/02/2017

Eloisa our attendant was excellent and so flexible and helpful! She kept everything running smoothly! She helped make everything special for our daughter! It was also a beautiful setting! We couldn't have asked for more!

R
Rachael

Married on 06/11/2016

My wedding was amazing from beginning to end! It was everything I had envisioned and more! The grounds were gorgeous, the staff helpful and nice and rochelle was amazing every step of the way! Making sure that my every detail came to life!

S
Shawn

Married on 11/07/2015

Once you meet the staff and walk the grounds, your decision will be very easy. Everyone is so professional and accommodating.

C
Christy

Married on 10/04/2014

The venue was beautiful the service and food were excellent

S
Sarah

Married on 09/20/2014

Everyone should be considering Valley Hi Country Club for their events and weddings. Their event coordination has changed over a bit in the last year and the new team is FABULOUS! They are clearly making an effort to step up their game in the Sacramento wedding industry. The facilities are beautiful, well-manicured, and private. The staff at the club are all very friendly and make an effort to get to know you. During the course of our wedding planning, there was a change-over in the kitchen and we were invited to try the revised menu options from the new chef. They were extremely accommodating to ensure that vendors would be able to access the venue when necessary to deliver/set-up the room, referred us to some great outside vendors for any equipment they didn't already provide, and worked wonderfully with all of our outside vendors. The club provides almost everything you could want for a reception. All linens, tableware, tables, and chairs are included--even a dance floor. It is an excellent value for both venue and catering. Rachelle was a great find for Valley Hi and was incredible at quickly picking up the details of our wedding a mere two months before the event. She is professional, experienced, and excellent to communicate with. The dining and bar staff were wonderful and seemed to be having as much fun as our guests! The dining room manager, Eloisa, is very friendly and attentive. Their new chef's food was excellent and the kitchen was able to handle table service very well with guests receiving meals in a very timely manner. Aside from all this, the grounds are beautiful. Guests are greeted with a wonderful view of the golf course on their drive to the club house and have a beautiful view from the patio just outside. We were lucky to have amazing skies the evening of our wedding and took amazing photos out on the golf course with our bridal party. Thank you, Valley Hi, for hosting our special day!

L
Lisa

Married on 10/05/2013

VHCC was amazing when it came down to almost everything! Super helpful for organizing details and day of coordination... I definitely recommend getting married here!

T
teresa

Married on 09/18/2010

My daughter had her wedding reception here and I worked with Rachelle Brendlin who was fantastic and always responded to me when I had any questions or concerns. Also, my guests said that their food was some of the best they ever had. The atmosphere was wonderful and we were complimented on how everything looked. I would highly recommend the Valley Hi Country Club for your party.

L
Linh

Married on 04/18/2015

4.2

Overall, we had a great experience at Valley Hi Country Club. Rachelle, our coordinator, was easy to work with and was extremely helpful throughout the planning process. We had a large party (230 guests) but all the staff members were professional and coordinated with our DJ, which made our wedding a success. All of our guests had a great time.

Our wedding pictures turned out great because this venue has many nice backdrops. The "Bride's Lounge" however, needs some work as it is basically the women's locker room. It would be nice if there was a designated room for the bride/wedding party.

A couples of things, however, did not go exactly as planned:
1) Our photographer requested to meet the day before so she could make note of nice photo backdrops. Rachelle assured us that someone would be there to meet with our photographer. Our photographer drove from San Francisco but nobody was at the venue to show her around.
2) The day after our wedding, we received a call from our chair vendor explaining they had issues picking up the chairs because the venue was paving the parking lot. Valley Hi Country Club advised they notified the chair vendor but the chair vendor claimed they were never advised of the parking lot pavement. All in all, this issue should have been handled and taken care of between the venue and chair vendor. A newlywed couple should not be worrying about this issue on their way to their honeymoon.