Back to Vee Vee's Cupcakes

| Sacramento, CA See photos, pricing and details

5 Reviews for Vee Vee's Cupcakes

User6046980

2+ years ago

Vee Vee's cupcakes! Wow where do I start!? Lol.. Seriously, not only is she such a sweet lady but she values her customers and her product! She is great at accommodating large and small orders, creates beautiful and yummy cupcakes, and always gets you wanting more :) best cupcakes lady around, I won't go Anywhere else! My cupcake lady for life

D
Desiree

Married on 12/12/2015

When I spoke to Vee Vee regarding a possible order for our wedding, she was so nice and very helpful. She offered a great product and even offered me a discount for being a new customer, which was awesome! Thank You Vee Vee's Cupcakes!

M
Monica

Married on 08/10/2015

Veronica made a huge impact during my chaotic wedding. We had a very short time to prepare (3 months). She made it such an easy transition, preparing everything and making it feel like a breeze. She made our special day as special as it could have been. Our guests complimented the appearance and taste of the food. I highly recommend for those with a small budget that was superior food and service.?

C
Corie

Married on 09/20/2013

Vee Vee's cupcakes are so awesome! They do their best to fit your needs & accommodate with exactly what you ask for. She has been doing cupcakes for most important events in my life & I totally trust her. They are beautiful & taste & worth every penny!

User6045714

2+ years ago

Delicous, high quality and very dependable