Back to Vegas Limousine

K
Featured
Kallie

Married on 05/26/2012

We rented the XL Party bus and it was perfect. We were able to comfortably fit about 30 people. The driver was flexible in making stops for photos and was easy going.

Vegas Limousine's reply:

That is great to hear! Yes, our Limo Lounges are the way to go when you have a large group.

W
Wendy

Event date: 04/27/2014

Kevin was the kids driver for Prom. The kids had nothing but great things to say about their driver. Thanks for making the kids night fun and safe.

B
Barb

Event date: 04/26/2014

There were 22 happy seniors on the limo bus after Prom, and they said their ride was the best that night and also the best transportation they had ever had. Our driver was so friendly, helpful and careful. She understood that safety was a mom's main concern and that the kids wanted to feel special and have fun. She was awesome and we will continue to use only your company! You made it super easy to pay and the confirm everything by email. Thanks for a fun night. Barb

G
Gina

Married on 04/26/2014

Anthony and his team at Vegas Limo KC were amazing! I think ours was called the Limo Lounge, it was awesome! Fit all 20 adults with room to spare! Love them!

Vegas Limousine's reply:

Yeah, the Limo Lounges are the way to go when you have a large party. Thanks for the feedback, and letting us be a part of your event. Cheers!

Craig

Event date: 02/14/2014

Our professional Driver; Jay was extremely caring and attentive to a few of the older Clients... They needed a bit more attention getting in and out of the Limo and Jay was right there to assist. That meant a lot!
There was never any issues with directions, payment, redirection due to one of our Clients...... We will use Vegas Limo every single time we have an outing that needs a limo/driver.
WELL DONE.

E
Erin

Event date: 12/19/2013

Great customer service! Mike at Vegas Limo went above and beyond for us providing the best customer service I experienced this entire year! I was totally impressed and very happy as they accommodated a schedule change on what was one of the busiest nights of the holiday season. I can't thank you all enough for that. Our Chauffeur was awesome, arrived very promptly and was great to work with. Amazing team at Vegas Limo!

A
al

Event date: 06/07/2013

Actually it was a retirement celebration for my wife and her best friend who also retired from the same business on the same day.

User3338734

Event date: 06/07/2013

Mike,
I wanted to let you know how pleased I have been with the Vegas Limo experience!    You have been more than accommodating with all of my questions, and accepted changes to the reservation without hesitation.  For the past ten years, I have been responsible for arranging transportation for our Jazzoo evening.  I feel that I no longer need to search for the best deal; I will continue to use the best in town.

The car was perfect, and we will most likely continue using the larger car in the future; so much roomier!    Everyone loved the car, and I heard several comments throughout the evening about the cleanliness of the car.  The driver was professional, courteous and all that we would expect.

Thank you for everything!   We will certainly be calling on you in the future!

Event date: 05/30/2013

Every part of my experience with this business was phenomenal. From the moment I contacted Vegas Limos to the time our chauffeur dropped us at our last stop for the evening. I decided to use Vegas Limos for my birthday, based on affordability as well as positive reviews from previous customers. The service was above and beyond my expectations. Mike, always replied to my emails in a remarkably timely manner and was more than accommodating, regarding rates and time flexibility. Jay, our chauffeur, was early, genuinely friendly, and when we didn't want our night to end, he let us add an extra hour to our service at an incredibly reasonable price. We had such a great time that we've decided to go out on the town again in a month just to experience it all another time. Bottom line, this is the best limo service in KC. Thank you so much to Mike, Jay, and everyone else at Vegas Limo for making my birthday so incredibly special!

Vegas Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words. We look forward to serving you again for any other limo, or limo bus needs! :)

Married on 10/27/2012

We rented the "Limo Lounge" and couldn't have been happier with how nice it was inside and the quality of service we received from the driver as well as the booking agents. It says it seats 18 I believe so we were really comfortable with 14 people. There was plenty of room for us not to be sitting on top of each other. For 3 hours of transportation in between our ceremony and reception to take pictures and celebrate we paid a great rate and were picked up on time, dropped off on time and not charged extra for multiple stops. I don't remember our driver's name but he was great and even offered me his jacket while we waited outside to get back on the limo. For an great price, quality service and to ride in comfort on your wedding day I would go with Vegas Limousine!

Vegas Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. I will pull up who your driver was and share this review with him as well. Let us know if you have any other future needs. Thanks again.

M
Marie

Married on 10/13/2012

Wow- I did not expect to have such an amazing experience with our transportation vendor! I've been in weddings before (they used different limo companies) where the limo has been an hour late AND completely trashed on the inside. From the very first time I contacted Vegas Limosine they were quick, thorough, and courteous. I made a timeline change about 3 weeks before the wedding and contacted them to see if it was possible to move our time back about an hour (thinking it would most likely be too late to change or the limo we wanted would be booked later in the day)- they thanked me for giving such advance notice! They were so accomodating, I was relieved.

The day of, the limo showed up exactly on time (if not early! ) and the driver patiently waited for us to trickle inside. He showed the guys how to operate the lights and music, so they were entertained all day :). It POURED on our wedding day and at one outdoor photo stop, the driver held an umbrella over me until I reached a safe location- so nice of him. He was freindly and upbeat all day, it really helped me keep my nerves together.

Can't be happier with the decision to book with Vegas Limo, highly recommend.

Vegas Limousine's reply:

Im so happy to hear everything went well. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your day! :)

User2612695

2+ years ago

This vendor was great! We had rented two vehicles, one for my husband and I and one for the bridal party. Both limos were there timely with a red carpet and chauffeur there with the doors open. We had many changes in the schedule which affected the transportation timing and each time I requested a time change, I was granted it with a kind email and a verification update. The cars were great and working perfectly on the hot August day!

Thank you so much!

Christine

Married on 10/08/2011

We booked a hummer limo for a great price, and our driver was friendly and extremely helpful with photos, etc. We received two free bottles of champagne and excellent service.

Brandy
Brandy

Married on 10/30/2010

We rented a limo from Vegas Limousine for my bachelorette party. Bob, our driver, was beyond awesome. He showed up promptly, was very friendly, incredibly flexible and of his own accord become our personal photographer as well that night! We ran a little late at our last stop and were relieved that the company didn't charge us extra.

Very fun experience and a great value! If I ever spoil myself or a friend in the future I will definitely use Vegas Limo again!

M
Mary

Married on 05/22/2010

Vegas limo had excellent rates and were very easy to work with. They were very easy to get in touch with and very helpful! The day of our wedding they worked with our photography in figuring out the last minute details of where we would be taking our outside pictures so they didn't have to bother us. They also had drinks waiting for us when we got inside in the limo. The limo was very clean and looked brand new!

N
Nicole

Married on 09/20/2008

Execellent service, Was on time and very professional! Highly recommend

L
Leona

Married on 07/05/2008

We rented a limo bus and it was fantastic! We had a big wedding party, about 20 people total, and needed something that would fit us comfortably with all of the ammenities of a great limo. Vegas Limousine delivered. The rates are very reasonable, the driver was dependable and on time everywhere. It was also nice to know that we didn't have a limited amount of stops. I researched other limousine companies, and most only gave a limited amount of stops. The driver, Gino, was also friendly, courteous, and professional. We had a great experience. My husband used it for his bachelor party as well.
The amount spent was for a total of about 11 hours(bachelor party and wedding)

Craig

Event date: 06/27/2014

Wanted to write to commend you and your company on several different points:

1. The 300 was clean (spotless, actually), but didn't smell like that sickening "make it smell clean" chemical so many companies use. The lack of air freshener was great for someone like me, who's very allergic to chemicals like that. The seats, carpet, everything seemed spotless. And of course, the interior design is really beautiful.

2. Jay was an amazing driver. He had the perfect combination of professionalism and friendly charm. Quick with a quip, but not obnoxiously "entertaining," like so many drivers in the business try to be. He was respectful to my female guests... Well, all the guests, actually, but he was especially so to the females, and that's a big deal to me.

3. Jay was early to pick us up after his other appointment, and that was helpful, since we're kind of old and don't especially enjoy the P&L district. :) We had already walked our out-of-town guests back to their hotel, and it was nice to have Jay arrive a bit ahead of time to pick us up for the trip home.

4. During the outbound portion of the ride, my adult son and his friends were a bit boisterous and played the music way too loud for my tastes. Jay was very professional and never indicated that it was distracting for him, nor that it bothered him. I was embarrassed that it was so loud back there, but either Jay is used to it, or he's just that much of a professional. Either way, kudos to him for his patience and understanding.

All in all, this experience could not possibly have been better. I now know whom to call any time I need limo service. And the booking process is very detailed, very complete, and very professional. That impressed me, too. It's nice to have everything completely spelled out in no uncertain terms, so that there are no surprises for either party.

-Craig Burnett

Vegas Limousine's reply:

Thanks you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We look forward to serving you again when the time come. I will definitely let Jay know he did a great job! CHEERS!!

User2559060

2+ years ago

Vegas limo was flexible in price and itinerary. We were happy. They also provided us with champagne on our wedding day which was SO AWESOME. Thank you.

Z
Zach

Married on 04/20/2013

We decided on using a town car fairly last minute, and Vegas Limo was great. Their price was slightly high for such a short drive, but it was worth it in the end. Booking was so easy with friendly and responsive service. The driver was there exactly when we requested him to be, was friendly, and helped is with our stuff. Definitely a great company to work with.

E
Ellen

Married on 10/20/2012

This limo service was great. They were prompt and professional.

Vegas Limousine's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I'm glad to hear that your overall experience was positive. Look forward to any of your future needs as well.

Jill
Jill

Married on 06/29/2013

Vegas limo made the process so easy and they weren't that expensive! The limo we had actually wanted for the number of people we had was already taken so we had to go up a size to the Escalade. They actually gave us a discount for having to go up to the more expensive one, making it the same amount almost. We all enjoyed the 2 champagne bottles, and the driver was very professional she was great! I would definitely go with Vegas Limo if i ever need one again.

Vegas Limousine's reply:

We always try to give our customers the best value in KC! Going with a slightly larger limo than needed, is always a good idea. We look forward to serving you again in the future....cheers!!

Married on 12/16/2008

We choose Vegas Limousine because of their excellent rates. They have some very good discounts at certain hours. The limo we booked was the Chrysler 300. It was very spacious and was all set up on the inside. It was all very neatly taken care of over the phone. Our driver arrived on time and inside we had a bottle of champagne waiting to celebrate. I would definitely recommend them to others.

G
gina

Married on 09/20/2008

Our driver, Jay, did a great job. He was professional and courteous. He utilized the GPS system in the car so that we did not have to give him directions to every where that we needed to go. The limo was clean, up to date, and comfortable.

L
Lindsay

Married on 07/20/2013

3.8

They took our wedding party from our ceremony to the reception; the limo, driver and amenities were all great. Only complaint was that the limo arrived a little later than we had been told to expect, and when a member of the bridal party called to check, the receptionist/dispatcher was not helpful and a bit rude.

Vegas Limousine's reply:

Yes, we do plan to be a little early for an event, but we can not promise it. We have to go by the times you book us for. If we get there early, that should be looked at like a bonus. The GPS does show that the driver was 8 min early for the scheduled pick up time. I know you were expecting us to be 15 min early & I apologize for not meeting that expectation. Still though, 8 min early is better than being 8 min late. :) I also apologize if I was not the most helpful when they called in. We are pretty busy on Saturdays. The phones were a little crazy that day. To be honest that was the first time in 10 years we had a call wondering why the limo was not early. All in all it seems like it all worked out. Do apologize for the person that did call in for me. I am sorry I was not as helpful as they had expected.