Back to Veneer Media

Featured
Kelsey Sweeney

Married on 04/28/2019

Thank you!

Bianca and Hung are true professionals! They were so easy to work with and made me so glad we decided to have a videographer! From our initial call to get to know each other, they made sure we felt comfortable and really wanted our input to see what we wanted to get out of the video.
Honestly they were so amazing the day of the wedding that I barely noticed they were there most of the time! It never felt intrusive or in the way- they fit right in! They also made sure to work with our photographer so that everyone got the shots they needed; I felt so happy everyone was working together! Bianca and Hung were so kind and gave us really great advice the day-of to make sure we got the shots we wanted.
Our friends and family have all seen the short teaser video from Veneer and are SO excited to see the full thing! Seeing our friends and family all interacting together and having such a great time in the video is truly something my husband and I will cherish forever!

Kerri

Married on 04/20/2019

Highly Recommend Veneer Media!

We loved working with Veneer Media for our wedding! From our planning sessions to the actual wedding day, Bianca and Hung took the time to understand our vision for the video, personalities, and our background as a couple. Their attention to detail and thoughtfulness was definitely portrayed in our wedding video! It captured how much fun we had as a couple and with family and friends. If your debating getting a videographer, definitely do it and you won’t regret using Veneer Media!

Allon
Allon

Married on 04/20/2019

Great videography from a stellar team!

We are so glad to have worked with Bianca and Hung at Veneer Media! They created a beautiful 'teaser' and highlight video that captured the spirit, energy, and emotion of our wedding perfectly. They were also a joy to work with, and partnered so well with our photographers. To keep it short and simple--they were easy to work with and delivered a high quality product.

Veneer Media's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Allon! We’re pleased to know that you enjoyed the film and, of course, the teaser. We had a good time capturing your wedding and we’re very grateful to be a part of such a significant memory. Thanks again for having us! :)

C
Cait

Married on 11/17/2018

Everything we wanted and more!

We almost did not get a videographer because we were convinced we didn't need video, but I'm SO glad we did. Bianca and Hung were incredible all day, and you never noticed they were even there filming. We've only received a teaser video so far, and we are already in love with the film. They are both so creative and artistic and truly want to tell a story that people relate to. My wife and I are not very comfortable in the spotlight, but Bianca and Hung are so easy to chat with that they made us feel completely at ease. I can't recommend them enough to capture your wedding day! Thank you so much Veneer Media!

Veneer Media's reply:

Oh my gosh, thank you Cait! You and Taylor were quite natural on camera to be honest. :) That's really important to us as well because it makes for more sincere storytelling. We really enjoyed capturing your wedding and ultimately playing a role in your family's history. Hung and I can't wait for you to see the final product! :)

C
Charles Vesley

Married on 11/10/2018

A stunning wedding capture!

It was the happiest day of our lives, and in some magical way, veneer studio captured it without us even realizing they were there! Bianca took moments we’ll hold on too for the rest of our lives. Highly recommend to any couple looking to have their special day feel like a movie.

Kate

Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing !!

Where to even begin... Bianca and Hung were a true pleasure to work with. They worked closely with our venue coordinator and photographer which made things much less stressful for us. Not only that, they made sure that we didn’t miss large chunks of the reception in order for them to get good footage. I truly feel like they made sure our time was spent with our family and friends which I appreciated so much. The video and teaser blew us away. I was torn on whether or not I wanted a videographer. I’ve been to weddings where I noticed the videographer all throughout the night. Almost like they were in the way... That was not the case at all with them! We can’t thank them enough for allowing us to relive one of the best days of our life for years to come!

Patricia
Patricia Edrington

Married on 08/18/2018

A+++ service and quality

We highly recommend Veneer Media! A++++ service and quality! The attention to detail is surpassed by none! Our wedding video was designed with much thought ensuring all precious moments were captured, without interrupting the day. Hung stayed in the background and worked his magic. He obtained shots of everything... From pre-wedding, Aerial DRONE shots of the wedding venue prior to the arrival of guests, bride and groom preparing for the day. Awesome footage of both the wedding/reception. We can relive our wedding again and again and share it with future generations for years to come. Still photos are nice but they only capture a moment. Video allows one to hear the vows, the music and the emotion behind the picture. With all the money we spent on the wedding, the video was BY FAR the best investment. The day goes so fast it that it becomes a blur for the bride and groom. The video is a way to enjoy the day over and over and capture all the moments you may have missed in the fast paced day! Hung is an absolute professional. Easy to work with, extremely polite, punctual and attentive to detail. There are not enough words to describe how happy with the service we received with Veneer Media. We highly recommend! The BEST vendor we hired by far! So worth the investment to capture our once in a lifetime moment! He invested over 14 hours of his time for a set fee to ensure he obtained all necessary footage! He experience was evident based on the footage he obtained that I would have never have thought to capture! He is extremely creative as well as skilled!

M
Malorie

Married on 06/30/2018

Perfectly captured day

I can't say enough great things about Veneer Media! They were amazing to work with and were very attentive during the planning process to what we were hoping to have captured on our wedding day. We couldn't be more thrilled with the way our video turned out! I've re-watched the video at least 10 times and our family and friends rave about how perfectly Veneer Media captured the day. We will truly treasure this video for the rest of our lives.

If you're thinking about hiring a videographer for your wedding, you MUST go with Veneer Media!

Shelby
Shelby Migliorisi

Married on 05/12/2018

More Dependable Than Some Bridesmaids!!

Veneer Media was absolutely incredible to work with for our wedding. So many little details go into planning a wedding, or any kind of special event really, and Bianca and Hung were so accommodating throughout every step of the process. Plans changed a few times last minute leading up to the wedding and they were able to roll with the punches right along with us! Bianca made communicating plans so easy for me, which was perfect because it was a truly crazy time for me. The best part about working with Veneer though would have to be the final product. They did a truly fantastic job of taking the best parts of my wedding and knitting them into a beautiful montage that I will be grateful for forever. My husband and I were blown away by the work Bianca and Hung did. Thank you guys again for being so amazing!

Kevin Voller

Married on 06/02/2018

Great crew!

We had Veneer media film our farm wedding a few months ago. They were very professional and engaged throughout the planning process. They were able to get great footage at the wedding while not drawing too much attention to the camera crew during the key moments - it was great.

We are so happy with the video we got. My wife actually teared up while we watched it. Thank you guys so much for capturing our day and putting together such a beautiful and authentic story for us to relive :)