Back to Villa Antonia

mrsgrabert
Featured
Rebecca Joy

Married on 10/28/2012

Thank you Jennifer and Chris for assisting in the coordinating of the wedding plans, rehearsal and wedding day. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and all family and guests felt as though they were in another country due to your beautiful venue.
Thank you for being a part of our memorable wedding!
Rebecca Joy Grabert

Melissa
melissa howard

Getting married on 02/14/2021

Beautiful venue out in the hill country

Very good place to have a wedding and a good location.

Robby

Married on 05/31/2019

villa antonia is where to be for your wedding!

First, want to say a HUGE thank you to our day of coordinator chris spady! She was an absolute pleasure to work with while we all worked getting this wedding together! She really helped us out getting every last detail taken care of! Her attention to detail is spot on and her eye for style is immaculate! I would recommend her for any occasion and not just for weddings!
lastly, can i just say that these views and location are AMAZING! This is definitely a hidden gem in austin and should be experienced!

Cole
Cole Crum

Married on 05/31/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Anyone who steps foot onto Villa Antonia's property instantly knows how beautiful it is. The pictures and videos don't do the venue justice. The Italian villa feel, the stunning views, the endless space.... It is all gorgeous. But, the real MVP of Villa Antonia is the service. Our coordinator, Chris Spady, was flawless. Aside from taking a group of stressed out people and making them each shine, she took care of every single detail... Up to and including wrestling my wife's bustle into submission. She went above and beyond every step of the way. If you're looking for a venue for your special day, look no further. I would honestly recommend Villa Antonia over anyone else in Texas.

Cynthia
Cynthia

Married on 04/12/2019

The Perfect Venue!

Villa Antonia is the perfect venue! Not only is it stunning, but the staff is the best in the wedding planning industry! Planning our wedding was such a smooth process with this team. Mrs. Chris and Maria are amazing at what they do and will make sure your big day is even better than you imagined. Our friends and family couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful our venue was. It still can’t believe we got to host everyone in this magical place. They book up so fast so make sure you reserve your date as soon as you can!

Rachel Crowther

Married on 03/08/2019

Perfection

One word to describe this place and it's perfect. Stunning scenery, amazing staff and beautiful venue made for a perfect wedding!

Elle

Married on 09/02/2018

Could not have picked a better venue to capture our daughter’s special day! The views, venue and staff are what make this place a dream come true when planning a wedding. The group at the Villa Antonia work to add that personal touch to make you feel very special. Also, thanks to Chris for all she did to ensure a magical wedding!

Natalie
Natalie

Married on 06/30/2018

We had our wedding at Villa Antonia in June! The venue is absolutely stunning and has incredible views. All of guests were raving about how amazing it was. From the moment you come up to the hill and see the villa from the road your jaw just drops. We got married on the terrace, did dinner in the wine cellar, followed by dancing in the cellar. Chris & her team are so easy to work with and make the wedding day run smoothly, they are fantastic. We did our room block at the Domain and had buses run between Villa Antonia and the Westin and there were no issues – it was perfect! I would recommend Villa Antonia to anyone looking for a unique and scenic wedding venue near Austin.

L
Lauren

Married on 12/31/2017

This was the easiest wedding decision I made. From the first time I saw the venue I knew there was no other place I wanted to get married. It it the most beautiful place I have ever seen! It's the perfect location for any season. I had a NYE wedding when it was the coldest night of the year so everything had to be inside, but it was still prefect. Did I mentioned it snowed!? Chris and Maria helped with everything and made it all run smoothly. I can seriously say it was perfect. All my guests were impressed and my mother didn't have to worry about a single thing. They helped with decor, organization, and made sure the bride and groom always had a drink in their hand. They were so flexible and accommodating with every request. The price paid for venue and services is totally worth it. Everyone is still talking about the venue and how amazing the wedding was and I cannot say the outcome would be the same if I had chosen a different location. I want to get married here again and again! I it has everthing you need and it was so nice to have ceremony and reception in the same location. There are so many different spaces that are all beautiful and unique, there is something for everyone. I recommend getting a shuttle for your guests to make it easier on them. It was a life saver especially since the roads were Icy and the guests were also impressed with how smoothly shuttle service was.

Esprit

Married on 11/05/2017

Picking Villa Antonia as our wedding venue was 100% a dream come true. The venue is AMAZING and the help of Chris and Maria throughout the process made this the best decision we could have made. I wanted an outdoor wedding, but I also wanted somewhere that had a beautiful indoor area (just in case! )-- this is harder to find than you would think. Villa Antonia has both an insanely beautiful outdoor areas as well as a beautiful indoor and this is what made the decision so easy. Our wedding turned out more perfect than I could have asked for and Chris and Maria made the day more stress-free than I could have imagined. This way the definition of my perfect venue-- they are always remodeling and upgrading to keep the place in perfect condition. Can't say enough good things!

M
Maggie

Married on 07/15/2017

We had our wedding at Villa Antonia this summer, and were absolutely THRILLED with every detail associated with the venue. The beauty of the venue itself is unbelievable - it feels like Italy in the Austin Hill Country. Every corner you turn there is something gorgeous to look at. After touring this venue nothing else even came close. Aside from the beauty of it, I cannot say enough good things about the service. Chris, Maria, and Jim are true professionals and working with them felt like working with family who genuinely care about you. They have every detail down and completely know what they are doing - they will make your day perfect. Chris was truly a life saver and answered all of my questions with patience and expertise. We could not be happier with our venue choice and will never forget our absolutely perfect day.

A
Adrienne

Married on 01/21/2017

We wanted to have a wedding "out of town" (we live in dallas) this venue was perfect for the best party of our life. Engaged in spain this venue gives you the European feel we wanted. We had guest telling us all night how beautiful the venue & the view was. Even with the small rain shower we had, it made the best backdrop for our outdoor wedding. Chris & her staff were top notch and we had the best night of our life. Couldn't have asked for a better place!

M
Alicia

Married on 12/30/2016

Excelente in every area. Super caring and professional.

C
Cristina

Married on 09/26/2016

I mean i have dreamt about having my wedding here for ab few years and when it happened it was a very magical day. Loved it.

L
Lauren

Married on 07/17/2016

Villa Antonia is so worth every penny! If you want a fairytale wedding this is the place! Once I saw it online nothing else even came close to the beauty of this place. Chris is the coordinator and she is so much help. She makes everything so much easier from planning to set up.

V
victoria

Married on 04/30/2016

Hands down the best venue you will find in Austin, Texas! My fiance and I were debating between having a destination wedding verses having one in Texas when we found the villa, but we immediately knew "this was it" once we stepped foot onto the property!... And that's exactly what you get when you book Villa Antonia- an entire property! There are breath-taking terraces, a gazebo, a chapel, gardens, pond, waterfall, inside cellar/ large hall area, private rooftop & tower, the list goes on and on; and every inch of this property is absolutely stunning!
On top of the gorgeous views, and rustic European atmosphere, the staff is incredible as well! We booked the venue a year in advance (there is a waiting list), and Lynn was constantly in correspondence with us! She would even send us pictures of the villa from time to time, to help give us ideas, or show us the sunset views, etc. There is also an in-house coordinator (Chris) who is super friendly and helpful as well!
The venue may be pricier than others, but you definitely get what you pay for, and it's worth every cent! Make sure to check out this venue, you wont be sorry you did!

Villa Antonia's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We are looking forward to a beautiful event that reflects the sweetness and love of you both!

Rebecca

Married on 04/03/2016

We chose to have our wedding at Villa Antonia and it was one of the best decisions we made. The venue and its views over the hill country were breathtaking and charmed all of our guests. Many guests said they felt like we were in Italy due to the architecture and views. The venue is beautiful at every turn and was a great conversation piece the whole night. Working with Chris the coordinator was also easy and stress free. She gave helpful venue information and input when planning our day-of wedding timeline. We booked on a Sunday which helped out with budget but many of our guests did leave early because of Monday workdays. Booking at Villa Antonia will help bump your wedding experience to the next level.

Elaine

Married on 03/26/2016

Working with Chris (wedding coordinator) at Villa Antonia was fabulous. She made it all easy and low stress. The surroundings are magnificent at Villa Antonia and guests were in love with this magical place.

C
Cari

Married on 11/06/2015

Having my wedding at Villa Antonia was one of the best decisions I've ever made. When my dream of having my wedding on a vineyard in Tuscany or Napa fell through, I was stuck looking for venues in Austin. I searched everywhere for a place that was unique to my husband and me. When I stumbled on this Tuscan style, intricately designed venue, the decision was immediate.

VA has multiple spaces that all flow together. I had a plethora of options for the ceremony, cocktail hour, photos, dinner, and reception. In the end it rained on my wedding day and we had to make last minute changes to where everything took place. We didn't have to put up a tacky tent, and my guests didn't get a drop of rain on them. VA has so many indoor and outdoor options, the wedding went off without a hitch and not one person knew it was the plan B.

I can't count how many compliments I had on how beautiful the space was. Even without my picture perfect sunset ceremony, I'm actually glad it worked out the way it did, because the ceremony in the chapel was breathtaking.... Literally!

Having a day-of-coordinator included in the price was really fantastic. I utilized Chris and her assistant more than ever could have anticipated. She really made my day special and I didn't have to delegate any family members to help behind the scenes.

Everything about Villa Antonia was fantastic!

K
Kasey

Married on 10/25/2015

Well, I am going to try and write this without getting emotional. Chris and Maria are angels. Truly. The moment that Kasey and I met Chris we knew she would be the perfect person to help us achieve our dream. Not only was she SO quick to respond to emails and phone calls (we are located in Houston) she was on top of every single detail so we didn't have to worry at all. Her kind heart and spirit just captivated my wife and I. We felt an instant connection with her and she was so supportive of all of our ideas and we had SO many questions. She has an answer for us always. That weekend of our wedding there was a hurricane.. Go figure. All my planning for 11 months of an outdoor EVERYTHING went down the drain. I was so sad! Chris made sure that no matter what I was calm and everything will be gorgeous. Well- SHE WAS RIGHT! We decorated the fireplace, had that turned on so that quests to relax and have a drink while getting cozy and enjoying our pictures. We just had the best time. Towards the end of the night the rain stopped, and we danced under the moonlight. It was by far the most perfect day of my life. Chris and Maria have left imprints on my heart forever. We are truly blessed and humbled by your kind spirit, support and hard work to make sure our day was pure perfection. See you soon!

The Kasey's
10-25-15

Villa Antonia's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We were honored to host you and so glad that your fairy tale came true. Best to you always!
the Villa team

aguerassio
Amanda

Married on 09/20/2015

This was an amazing place to have our wedding! It's gorgeous, and huge- you get the run of the whole place for your day, and have 8 or so different areas to choose from to hold the ceremony and reception. We went with the lakeview terrace for our ceremony, and the chapel building (with the built-in bar! ) for our reception. It was perfect. I can't wait to get the photos back to see how they turned out with this beautiful backdrop. Ms. Chris (the venue-provided coordinator) was also amazing, organizing all of the other vendors for delivery times and setup, and little details like cuing the musicians. She and her team made the day go so smoothly so we didn't have to worry about anything other than not tripping down the aisle. They also have an optional honeymoon suite on-site, so at the end of the day you just have to go upstairs and not worry about finding other accommodations or fitting yourself + dress into a car. :) If you're looking for a stunning venue in Austin's hill country, I can't recommend Villa Antonia highly enough.

Villa Antonia's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We were honored to host your wedding and wish you both all the best!

User5361009

2+ years ago

All of my dreams came true when my fiance and I married on the evening of June 7, 2015 at the gorgeous Villa Antonia overlooking Texas Hill Country. As a wedding photographer myself, I have been at many beautiful venues but this has always been my favorite. It is the most photogenic wedding venue around Austin! Besides the beauty of the Villa, the layout space made for a lovely and comfortable time for our guests and the evening flowed from one space to the next as we had different areas for the ceremony, cocktails and appetizers, the formal dinner, and dancing. Under the direction of Chris and Maria, every detail was taken care of and my wedding was flawless. Svetlana

Villa Antonia's reply:

We are always so happy to see you as the photographer at our weddings here, and so especially honored to have you married here as well!

W
Whitney

Married on 05/24/2015

We were married in May and Villla Antonia was a dream come true! Our wedding was perfect thanks to the team at Villa Antonia. Chris Spady (venue coordinator) was a pleasure to work with! She went above and beyond her coordinator duties. She gave great advice and she was very flexible & worked around our busy schedules (and we live in Houston). I would highly recommend this wedding venue to anyone looking in the Austin area. It was beautiful and made our day magical!

S
Sally

Married on 05/24/2015

Our daughter was married at Villa Antonia. We visited one of their vendor open houses prior to booking the venue. I can't tell you how helpful that was in our planning process. From the moment we stepped on the property we were in love with this venue. The day could not have been more perfect. Chris Spady (venue coordinator) was unbelievable! Always available for any question we had. Our daughter lives in Houston and we live in North Carolina and the distance was never an issue. We can not thank Chris enough for helping our daughter have her dream wedding! The day was simply flawless! Book your wedding here if you want a wedding that your guests will talk about to others. Our friends and family are still sharing compliments!

J
Jacqui

Married on 03/27/2015

Beautiful and amazing venue! Chris was fantastic from start to end. No snags (that I was aware of) the entire day! Fantastic, thank you!