Back to Vinewood Stables

58 Reviews for Vinewood Stables

Featured
Sarah

Married on 09/02/2018

We chose Vinewood because of the beautiful barn and outdoor setting for our September wedding and couldn't have been happier! Amy and the Vinewood/Divine Events staff couldn't have been more understanding, supportive, and patient. The flower picking process at the design studio was extremely easy and staff was very knowledgeable - we ended up with the most beautiful décor and arrangements. They took care to look at pictures of what you had in mind and were very detail oriented. Our guests gave us nothing but the best feedback on how amazing the food was, how attentive the staff was, how smoothly everything went, and how it was the best wedding they'd been to in a long time. The barn is simply breathtaking and it will be even nicer when they renovate to add heating/air next spring (it was a little warm in September). I highly recommend the Southern Comforts menu option and the mason jar desserts - they were a hit for us! The only thing I'd change would be that we could rent the venue for the whole day to provide ample time to take pictures, hair/make up, and soak in the day since it went by so quickly. Overall, I'd pick Vinewood again to have my wedding again in a heartbeat!

Amy
Amy

Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Vinewood is by the perfect venue! Amy made sure everything was perfect in all our meetings leading up to the big day, and helped make sure I felt comfortable with everything. I was actually very sick on my wedding day, but Vanessa and Amy were so wonderful in making sure everything I needed was taken care. Despite being sick, it was the perfect day and they were AMAZING to work with! I got so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was. I would recommend this venue 100x!

Heather
Heather

Married on 05/04/2019

The Best in the Business!

Everything about this venue, the staff and the company is AMAZING! Amy is one-of-a-kind and truly listens/cares about making your day exactly what you dream of. Wish I didn't have to say good-byte to this incredible group but trust me, have your wedding here!

D
Dasha

Married on 05/05/2018

My dream venue was a place that would suit an outdoor ceremony but still have a covered area in case of rain or to shield from the Georgia sun during the reception. After looking at a handful of venues, I stumbled upon Vinewood at the recommendation of a family friend who had also celebrated her wedding there. My fiancé and I traveled to take a tour and immediately fell in love with the natural beauty of the property and its southern charm. I had been hoping to come across an outdoor venue that was rustic yet elegant, and which did not need much in terms of added décor. Vinewood checked all the boxes. The original owners, Jamie and Tra, were so welcoming, filling us in on all the history of the property and showing us all the venue had to offer. We chose our wedding date and booked right on the spot! Having booked almost a year and half out from the date, I was surprised a few months out from the wedding that the property changed ownership. Like any Bride this soon out, I began to worry! Amy was amazing and helpful during this transition – answering all my questions and quickly putting my mind at ease – she really helped me remain Bridechilla, and not Bridezilla! The transition went by so smoothly! The day of the wedding also went by without a single issue. Amy and Staff were on the property all day working magic! If anything went wrong, I had no idea! The Staff at Vinewood were all incredibly friendly and engaging as well. Shout out to our Bartender who memorized my Hubby and I’s drink orders and had them brought out to us when we were running on empty but out mingling in the crowd! Our wedding day was a perfect recreation of all that I had dreamed of for this special day! Wouldn’t change a thing! We highly recommend Vinewood for any couples looking for their perfect venue!

J
Joy

Married on 08/12/2017

Gorgeous, Gorgeous GORGEOUS venue!

M
Marnie

Married on 05/20/2017

Absolutely beautiful wedding venue and even more amazing planners! Not a single detail went overlooked, and their vendor recommendations are wonderful. Would definitely use again, but thinking we won't have to ;)

M
Marlene

Married on 10/23/2016

As the mother of the bride, I'm still in cloud nine and am eternally grateful to Vinewood Plantation and the wedding planner Jaime along with Tra and Maria for creating my daughter's dream wedding. Everything was perfect. Every detail was taken care off. We are from Miami and when my daughter said she wanted a rustic elegant wedding I was in shock. She did her research and we planned a weekend trip to Georgia to visit five venues. Vinewood was our second venue. After seeing the property and meeting Jaime we knew we didn't need to look any further. The place was beautiful and their attention to detail and how they understood all our requests and found all the perfect vendors was remarkable. They treated us like family and we trusted them and they delivered the dream wedding we had envision. From the planning to the rehearsal, to the wedding, they were there reassuring us everything was going to be perfect and holding my hand. The wedding was October 23 and I am still getting calls from ours guests saying how amazing the wedding was. I will be eternally grateful for all their hard work. Vinewood you are the best. Marlene

Alexie

Married on 10/16/2016

Absolutely loved Vinewood Plantation. It is so the most perfect and beautiful setting for a rustic chic wedding. We loved everything about it. The team is amazing. Jamie is amazingly talented and made our reception absolutely breathtaking. He helped us choose vendors off their vendor list and they are all just as amazing. We loved them all and can't say enough good things about them!

Kelley

Married on 10/01/2016

Like many girls, I was guilty of having my "picture perfect" wedding perfectly crafted out on a secret Pinterest board long before I was actually engaged. Needless to say, by the time I got engaged, I had a very clear picture of what I wanted my wedding day to look like. When it came time to selecting our wedding venue, I knew I wanted a unique, rustic venue with tons of character and elegance... It wasn't long before my search brought me to Vinewood Plantation. Before I even toured Vinewood in person, I knew it was the place I wanted to get married. Everything from the impeccably maintained, historic home to the stables, was absolutely divine. While Vinewood could have sold itself on beauty alone, it was truly Jamie, Tra, and Maria who solidified our decision to get married at Vinewood. One of the things that attracted me most to Vinewood was that it was owned and operated by the couple who lives there, Jamie and Tra. With most wedding venues, you're working with people who have no personal attachment to the location-- I loved that Vinewood was not only Jamie and Tra's home but that they truly made it feel like an extension of home for each bride. Jamie and the Vinewood team's passion is evident in all the weddings they plan-- they truly eat, breath, sleep event planning and as a Bride-to-be, that level of enthusiasm was greatly appreciated. Jamie and team truly work closely with you to understand your vision and, through the orchestration of a dream team of vendors, help bring it all to life for you. On the day of, when it came time for the stable reveal, I was speechless. To see more than a year's worth of work pulled together was overwhelming- Jamie and team truly understood my appreciation to detail and perfectly captured everything I wanted. One of my guest summarized it best when they said, "It looked like a Pinterest wedding, only better". Choosing Vinewood, and then subsequently Jamie as our wedding planner, was one of the best decisions we made.

Susan

Married on 08/20/2016

My daughter was married at Vinewood Plantation on August 20, 2016. Jamie and Tre and Maria are amazing! Through this process, we have become good friends with these amazing people. They are talented with brilliant ideas AND know how to execute them in the best way!
EVERY aspect of the wedding and the weekend and the 8 months of planning EXCEEDED every expectation that I had. Planning a wedding could be a very jaw-dropping, overwhelming experience--- but not with Vinewood! Rest assured you are in good hands!
These precious people are the DREAM TEAM of wedding planning, organization, and execution!

EXCELLENT job and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

B
Brittany

Married on 08/13/2016

I cannot say enough great things about this magical place and their wedding team! My husband and I both agree that they went above and beyond to make our day a dream come true! Jamie and Tra are so friendly and make you feel so comfortable. Their stylish eye brought our wedding vision to life in a way that could only be explained as sheer magic! If you are looking for a gorgeous barn venue and a Rockstar wedding team, we HIGHLY recommend you choose Vinewood!

L
Lauren

Married on 04/16/2016

We got married at Vinewood Plantation in April of 2016. We fell in love with the venue the second we stepped on the property. The venue is absolutely breathtaking and our guests are still giving us compliments. We were not sold on hiring a wedding planner but after meeting Jamie and Tra, it was a no brainer! They made the entire wedding planning process fun, organized, and stress free. They really took the time to get to know us and understand our vision. They then took that vision and turned it into a fairy tale that surpassed all of our expectations.

T
Tanya

Married on 04/09/2016

I cannot say enough about this venue!

Our wedding was over six months ago, and I still look at the photos all the time and remember how magnificent and beautiful and peaceful and perfect it was.

Jamie was a GEM. My now husband and I used to live in Las Vegas, and we planned every piece of this wedding remotely, except for one random weekend I happen to be in the area. Everything came together perfectly, and Jamie was helpful, positive, organized, and accommodating the entire time.

The most important and magical day of our life couldn't have been in a better place. Love Vinewood!

Amber

Married on 10/30/2015

I have always believed that it is never too late to say I'm sorry, I love you, or thank you... And in this case, a thank you in the form of a review is LONG overdue. My husband and I were married at Vinewood Plantation on October 30, 2015; it will forever be the very best day of my life. Although we are currently expecting our first child and I know that experience will be just as significant and special, this chapter in our life together began on our wedding day when our families officially became one. To say that our wedding was a dream come true is an understatement. My sister had found Vinewood online and we decided to visit to check it out. Within minutes (maybe seconds) of arriving at Vinewood, I was in love. The entire feel of the venue was exactly what I had envisioned. It was classy, earthy, natural, and warm. On our way out, we met with Jamie and Tra (the owners of Vinewood) and ended up chatting in their kitchen for a bit. I left feeling as though I had been at home amongst friends. Our experience planning the wedding was exceptional. Maria was organized, communicative, supportive... In short, AMAZING! Since we are not from the area, we relied entirely on their recommended vendors and we were impressed in every way! Maria listened to what was most important to us, respected our budgetary constraints, and professionally guided us throughout our decision-making process. She was literally a part of the family by the time our wedding day arrived... I miss talking to her all of the time. The wedding itself was magical! It was a memorable experience for EVERYONE. I could go on-and-on about our experience but WeddingWire is literally cutting me off. So, allow me to conclude by sharing that if you are looking for a genuine and uniquely special day for you, your fiance, and your guests (our family and friends are STILL talking about our wedding), you will certainly want to check out Vinewood Plantation and their phenomenal team.

R
Robin

Married on 10/23/2015

A beautiful place. Jamie, Trey and Maria made our day so special. After having my daughter's wedding there, I can tell you I would do it all over again at Vinewood. Every detail was perfect. They pay attention to every detail.

C
cassie

Married on 10/18/2015

Jamie and Tra made our wedding planning process go so smooth! I received texts for upcoming dues, dates, and were quick to respond to my million questions I had! They were very reassuring when I began to worry about out of control things such as weather and other minor details. They completely catered to us the day of the wedding as well as our families, wedding party, guests, vendors, and everyone involved! Our wedding day was more magnificent than we had dreamed of and people are still ranting and raving about it!

Amanda

Married on 10/04/2015

Vinewood Plantation was amazing! The owners are a dream to work with! The Venue is absolutely beautiful and every picture turns out gorgeous no matter the weather. Received so many compliments from our guests about this place. Everyone was in love with it. They are so very helpful with picking out vendors and for getting to know the area if you are out of town. Absolutely amazing and I am so glad that I got married there! Wouldn't have it any other way!

H
Hannah

Married on 09/06/2015

Can not praise the Vinewood facility, Jamie, Tra, & Maria enough. They are truly wonderful people who are fantastic at what they do! Our day was perfect--not an ounce of stress thanks to the staff and the relaxing, gorgeous scenery provided by the Vinewood property. We're so incredibly thankful we found this special place with such great people for our big day!

Katie

Married on 06/07/2015

Jamie, Tra, and Maria made my wedding day the best day of my life. I cried when I had to do my sparkler send off because I loved working with them so much and I knew I was going to miss them terribly. My wedding was so much better, in every way, than everything I've ever dreamed of. Jamie, Tra, and Maria looked out for me, planned with me tirelessly, designed a jaw droppingly beautiful event and truly care about making their brides dreams come to life. Jamie was there at the event rentals, flower consultation, planned an amazing menu, drew a floor plan, recommended the most amazing vendors, gave us a military discount for my husbands service, and even designed my cake. He truly made a vision come to life. I love y'all, don't tell my husband, but y'all stole a little bit of my heart too. ❤️

L
Leah

Married on 05/24/2015

Where to even begin? From the moment we walked through the doors for our first tour, it was love at first sight. Southern elegance is what we were looking for and Vinewood went above and beyond my highest expectations. Jamie, Tra, Maria & the entire team at Vinewood did everything in their power to make sure the planning process was stress free and fun like it should be and that our wedding day was nothing short of perfection. I could call or text Jamie any day of the week and he was always there for me. They are so experienced in this field and can offer you advice on anything you want or need to know. They have awesome relationships with so many vendors and helped us find our caterer, florist, furniture rental, cake designer and videographer. Our guests were blown away, as were we! If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. We love you, Vinewood Plantation! To see a highlight of our wedding at Vinewood go here: https://vimeo. Com/135103830

Leah Herzwurm - Vinewood Bride
May 24, 2015

R
Rebekah

Married on 05/10/2015

I knew when I attended an event at Vinewood several years ago that this was where I wanted to get married. It is just the most perfect rustic venue. Jamie and Tra were remarkable to work with and made the planning process so easy and stress-free. For someone who is indecisive, the whole team was incredibly helpful in the decision making process. The vendors that they work with are also amazing and the collaboration made our day flawless. During the planning process, I had an unforeseen family crisis that I was also dealing with, and they were so flexible and supportive throughout it all. So many of my guests told me it was the most beautiful wedding they had attended! I am so thankful for all of the work they put into my day. It was truly a dream come true.

C
Christina

Married on 04/10/2015

This venue was truly the most perfect venue I could have ever imagined for my wedding. Not only was it an absolutely stunning setting, but the staff is outstanding! Jamie was my wedding planner and added so much to my big day. I really let him take the reigns on a lot of the final touches and he blew me away. I have received so many compliments on what a beautiful wedding I had, and I really have him to thank for that. He even picked out the wedding dress I ended up choosing! I would highly recommend letting him have some creative control on your day if you aren't the picky type or if you aren't sure exactly what you want. Also, Tra was extremely helpful throughout the whole process, and he really helped to lighten the mood on the day of the wedding. He kept me calm and reassured me throughout the day. Maria was a HUGE help as well and I felt like she was really there for me on the big day. She was all about making me comfortable and was a big help to my mom as well These people are professionals and they know what they're doing. They do NOT disappoint. I can't say enough wonderful things about this venue and the fabulous team that comes with it!

Sallie

Married on 11/22/2014

Vinewood provided a unique setting and venue where the bride could use her creative touch and imagination to make her day special. They offered a list of preferred vendors who have worked many, many weddings at Vinewood and that alone was well worth choosing from that list. Every single vendor provided exactly what they said they'd do and our wedding was above and beyond what we expected. So many guests raved about how perfect the reception was and it was so good to hear after so many months of planning. Jamie, Tra and Maria mapped out exactly what to expect, made suggestions and delivered the perfect product. Your Vinewood wedding can be rustic, country, elegant or chic... You make it unique and yours.... They know how to help make it happen! We couldn't be happier with our choice.

Kate

Married on 09/13/2014

Vinewood was AMAZING. It is the perfect rustic venue. Jamie, Tra, and Maria were truly a pleasure to work with - they had everything planned and organized down to the minute. It was a huge weight off of my shoulders to have them coordinate everything with my vendors. They made my wedding day truly stress free.

All of my guests said Vinewood was the most beautiful venue they had ever seen. It was a dream come true. HIGHLY recommended.

N
Nicholette

Married on 09/05/2014

Our wedding at Vinewood was amazing.