Back to Vonkarlbridal

A
Featured
Andrea

Married on 05/20/2017

Allison did my bridal hair and also my bridesmaids hair and I wouldn't recommend anyone else! She responds super quick and her work is simply beautiful. She will not disappoint! Her ability and skills to create any style you want truly shows. Allison really listens to any requests you have and changes you think you want so she can ensure you are 100% happy on the big day! Did I mention she comes to your house on your wedding day to get you ready in the comfort of your own home?! And also makes up a little hair schedule for you and your bridesmaids to keep you on track with timing?! Double plus! Allison really made me feel my best on the most important day of my life.

Katie Dillon

Married on 07/13/2019

Jackson wedding

Allison is the absolute best! She did an amazing job on my hair as well as my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law and flower girl. I did not have a trial run with her and was so happy with what she did for me. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a hairstylist! She was extremely sweet and fun to talk with.

Married on 06/09/2019

Allison is amazing!

Allison was amazing from my trial to my wedding day. She came to our Air bnb and did hair for me (bride) + 4 bridal party. I changed my mind about what I wanted between my trial (where she did a beautiful job- I just wanted to incorporate a different accessory), and she perfectly excecuted the picture I showed her and exceeded my expectations. She works very fast and was also great with my 7yo niece, too. My half up hairstyle looked amazing and lasted til the next morning 😜. She was very responsive and professional and I highly recommend her!

Daryl
Daryl

Married on 04/26/2019

Highly Recommend!

Allison was amazing to work with! We did a couple trials, and she captured exactly what I was looking for on my wedding day. My bridesmaids also looked amazing, and she has such a versatile range of work that you can choose from a lot of different styles. Not only that, but she's just the sweetest, easiest person to talk to.. Everyone loved her, and with all of your nerves on your wedding day, that is definitely a plus. I highly recommend VonKarlBridal!

N
Nicole Lawrence

Married on 04/19/2019

Excellent experience. Highly recommend

Allison did an amazing job on my hair and my whole bridal party. She is so kind and sweet. Everyone’s hair def held up the whole night and everyone got compliments!

J
Jaclyn Cronin

Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent experience! My hair was absolutely beautiful for my wedding day!

Allie was so amazing and accommodating! My hair was all I could ever dream of for my special day!

Grace
Grace

Married on 10/20/2018

so much talent!!!!

So much talent! I can't express how brilliant Allison is. She really listens to your concerns and takes that into consideration- she will put your mind at ease. Booking Allison was one the best decisions i made through the wedding planning process.

K
Kristinel

Married on 09/22/2018

Can’t Recommend Enough

Allison was a dream to work with! She stepped in last-minute when my original hair stylist didn’t work out. She was so attentive to my desires as a bride and extremely detail-oriented. She also did my bridesmaids’ hair and everyone was so happy with the results. She’s the sweetest to boot! I highly recommend her services!

Melissa

Married on 09/08/2018

We LOVED working with Allison! She was very accommodating for the trial and on the day of the wedding did a great job for me, my bridesmaids and my mom and grandmother. Our hair stayed put throughout the windy Chicago day and still looked great by the end of the evening. I thought her pricing was great compared to other vendors in the city. Would work with her again (but hopefully won't be getting married again ; ) )

Megan

Married on 09/01/2018

Great Wedding Stylist!!

Allison is awesome! She did mine and my 7 bridesmaids hair for my wedding. Everyone looked beautiful. Not only did she do a fantastic job on everyone's hair but she is so sweet and pleasant to be around. She was very organized, always responded to my e-mails right away and was super accommodating. She also works really fast and was able to finish everyone's hair ahead of schedule. I would definitely recommend her!

S
Stephanie

Married on 08/31/2018

Allison was amazing! My family and friends loved her! She was awesome to work with! Everyone loved their hairstyles! I ended up changing my mind last minute, and she did not mind! Which was great! My hairstyle was wonderful! Loved it! I will certainly contact her again for any future events I may have! ❤ Stephanie

Ann
Ann Kruk

Married on 08/25/2018

Professional and talented hair stylist

Allison originally did my hair for my brother's wedding and she is the only stylist I have known that has been able to keep my heavy hair curly!
It was a no brainer to book her for my wedding. Her professionalism and sweet nature makes her very easy to work with and she understands the look modern brides are going for. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for an experienced, kind hairstylist! Thanks Allison!

T
Tiffany

Married on 07/27/2018

We would highly recommend Allison for your wedding! All of my bridesmaids looked amazing thanks to her. She turned the hairdos around really quickly and was super sweet to work with as well.

A
Allison

Married on 06/16/2018

Allison did a fantastic job! I have thick curly hair and it can be a bit to manage. Allison was able to take my vision and make it happen. I got married on a hot and humid day and my hair stayed the whole night, even through a crazy dance floor. It was super easy to schedule my trial and Allison was very responsive to everything I wanted to do. I would highly recommend her for your wedding day.

User7549144

1+ year ago

Allison did a simple low bun updo for me on my wedding day. She incorporated my hair vine exactly as I wanted, my hair style looked amazing, and it stayed perfect all day. She was super flexible with timing, came all the way over to my hotel even though I was the only one getting styled, and was so sweet and easy to work with on the day of!

C
Cecilia

Married on 06/09/2018

Allison was incredible! She made my bridesmaids and mom look beautiful and beyond that, she was such a pleasure to work with throughout the booking/planning (so responsive, kind, and accommodating). I would recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for an onsite hair stylist.

E
Erin

Married on 09/30/2017

Allison got back to me right away when I reached out about getting my hair done. I showed her a few pictures of what I wanted and she was spot on with my completed look. She's super friendly and wants to make sure you're happy with the final product before leaving. Will definitely be using her again and recommending her to friends!

Marissa

Married on 07/09/2017

Allison was super flexible and arrived promptly on the morning of our wedding. She even dealt with a change of location on the morning of: hotel to venue. This made it possible for my bridesmaids to have their hair done before arriving at the venue. Allison was so friendly and listened to the requests from my bridesmaids and understood my total vision for the wedding. Allison also helped me to find a makeup artist and did this all from abroad, since I was planning my wedding from another country. Thanks so much to Allison for all your hard work! I would highly recommend using Allison for your wedding, especially if you want someone who will listen to your ideas and be a friendly face on your big day.

J

Married on 07/15/2016

Allison is AMAZING! She transformed my bridesmaids and mom into knockouts and helped me to feel beautiful on my big day. You would be lucky to have her as your hair stylist on your big day! She is professional, funny, sweet, timely and affordable! Can't rave enough about her!

T
Taylor

Married on 06/11/2016

Allison is a talented hair stylist and pleasure to work with. She thoughtfully listened to what I wanted and made sure I was completely satisfied with the final look. My bridesmaids were very happy with how their hair turned out.

Married on 08/31/2013

Alli is wonderful! She provided a great trial and was able to do hair for me and my 5 bridesmaids. She even did final touches at the church. Highly recommend!