Back to Vows For Love

3 Reviews for Vows For Love

B
Brittney

Married on 06/08/2016

She did exactly what we expected from her. Very nice, and helpful. Loved that she contacted us before the wedding to get to know us, and double check all the wedding details. I would highly suggest Debra Nardi to anyone wanting a stress free, worry free wedding.

A
Ann and Joseph

Married on 05/30/2016

My advice is to contact Debra and make arrangements for her to perform your wedding ceremony. We found her most helpful, responsive, professional, gracious, flexible, and spiritual. She rearranged her schedule on short notice to accommodate our needs (last minute). She came dressed beautifully elegant and in keeping with the theme of our wedding. When I saw her photo on the website, I thought to myself, "I hope she responds to our request and is able to officiate. " She did and she did! I've recommended her to others, including my brother, who was my best man. She was gracious enough to take the time to join us for lunch, and we all got to get to know her better and enjoy her presence. The ceremonial reading and vows were beautiful and touched our Hearts, and she even accommodated us on some of the words we wanted used as well! I don't plan on getting married again, but she will always be our "friend"! Ann and Joseph

J
Julia

Married on 03/12/2016

Absolutely loved her! Debra is so warm and welcoming, she provided us with a beautiful seashell ceremony. Debra took care of our marriage license for us, we received it in the mail shortly after our wedding. She's one of a kind, so comforting... She laughed and joked with our friends and family... Took care of business.

Vows For Love's reply:

Thank you Julia for this amazing review. It means the world to me that your experience was one that will last a Liftetime!