Back to W Seattle Hotel

J
Featured
Jasmine

Married on 07/01/2017

Our wedding took place at W Seattle July 1, 2017 and we could not have chosen a better venue! We felt completely welcomed each time we stepped foot into the venue - all representatives were awesome and available to us at any request! The day of our wedding - I could not have asked for a smoother day and the way the ceremony area was transformed to the reception (same space) was mind blowing (so quick, so quiet and completely stress free... For us at least). All guests were completely floored with the atmosphere, service, and personality of all staff involved. Heather Chambers worked as our coordinator and she was the sweetest and most attentive of all. We go into the venue even to this day and are greeted by name and reflection of the wedding and are pleased to hear we weren't too much of a pain in anyone's rear - especially since I asked for nearly the word! (Haha) Seriously, no complaints here - all of our vendors were even pleased by the ease of operation with W! I wish I could upload all the pictures - but our thank you cards captured the ambiance of the day!

E
Edward

Married on 10/07/2017

Great working with Heather and was awesome in helping with setup. She also did her best to help us stay in budget and was always available to help!

J
Jan

Married on 07/01/2017

I love the W Hotel and working with Heather! She is amazing and it is such a fun place for a Wedding and the food is yummy!

R
Rachelle Erickson

Married on 05/12/2017

Perfect Events & Weddings and always the Best Experience!

I always love photographing weddings and events at the Seattle W hotel and especially working with Heather Chambers. Everything is always perfectly planned with every little detailed covered. Everyone is so friendly, the food is beyond delicious and they’re even dog friendly! The W hotel is my favorite place to partner with as I always know even as a vendor I will be so well taken care of and have the best time!