Back to Wanda Chiles

Featured
Catherine Gormley

Married on 06/07/2019

Wanda is a true gem!

Wanda is a true gem! She is such a professional and we truly felt that she was the perfect officiant for our June 7th wedding. From the very first contact with her, she made it clear how invested she is in her couples and how passionate she is about her work. Wanda truly made my Husband and I feel comfortable and confident that our ceremony would go perfectly. She personalized our ceremony, added suggestions and helped us in creating the perfect ceremony. So many of our guests remarked on how special and personal our wedding ceremony was which was so important for us. We truly loved working with Wanda and would whole heartedly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding! She is amazing!

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Catherine! Thank you so much for these very sweet words...You were such a beautiful Bride and I loved that your now Husband, Peter, teared up watching you walk down the aisle!

Erin Crane

Married on 06/08/2019

Nothing but good things to say!

Wanda officiated my brothers wedding in September 2018. I thought she did such a great job that my husband and I chose her to officiate ours in June 2019! When meeting with her prior to our wedding, she was lovely to speak with and genuinely wanted to get to know us. Wanda was very helpful in giving us tips/ideas on how we could make our ceremony simple and short, yet meaningful! Our ceremony was beautiful, all thanks to Wanda! We are so happy we chose her!

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Erin!! I was thrilled for you and Eric that it turned out to be a stellar weather day, as I'm certain all your guests were for the gorgeous outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. You were such a beautiful bride and remained cool, calm and collected throughout your planning and on your Wedding Day itself. Thank You for choosing me as your JP!

Married on 03/17/2019

The Best!!

Wanda was everything we hopped for in a JOP and more! She was very accomodating in creating a ceremony customized for us and even suggested including our three labs which we absolutely loved! I would strongly recommend Wanda to anyone searching for a JOP!

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Alicia! Thank You so much for the kind words! You and Michael are an amazing couple and your Wedding was epic! And how could I possibly have left out your three beautiful Labs??

Alicia Krar

Married on 12/30/2018

Excellent!

From the first conversation I had with Wanda, I knew she was the one! Personable, flexible, easy to talk with, great listener, and fun!
Having a smaller, intimate wedding, we wanted our ceremony to be short but meaningful. Wanda sat with us to discuss details, she came with a notebook full of ideas and samples and allowed us to custom create the perfect ceremony. We had called two other JP/ministers and neither was as accommodating as Wanda. She offered to come to us rather than us go to her which was a big plus for us.
Wanda performed a beautiful, well thought out ceremony which included a beautiful story of our first date! She had our guests laughing and crying. So many guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was. We were extremely happy with everything Wanda did for us on our day! She is a beautiful soul.

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Oh Alicia! What heartwarming words to wake up to! You and Jeff are the perfect couple and I'm still swooning over your Carolina Herrera gown...I swear it was designed with you in mind! Thank You. xo

Elaina
Elaina

Married on 10/12/2018

Wanda is the best!

My fiancé (now husband) and I first spoke with Wanda on the phone in January 2018 regarding officiating our ceremony in October 2018. We immediately clicked and I was so excited to have her marry us! We met with Wanda in person to go over our ceremony. She is so warm, sweet and down to earth. She created a wonderful ceremony that my husband and I will cherish forever. It was perfect and exactly what we hoped for. Thank you for everything Wanda!

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Elaina, Thank You for the very sweet words! You and Rob were wonderful and your wedding was gorgeous!!

Susan
Susan Morin

Married on 10/01/2018

Amazing ceremony!

Wanda made everything perfect and wonderful for our small ceremony. It was so beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anything better! Wanda thank you for making my one and only wedding simply the best! You are awesome! Thank you so much!

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Susan, You were such a Beautiful Bride! The love you and Shawn have for each other is so special! Thank you for the sweet review!!

Katelyn

Married on 09/23/2018

Wanda was absolutely amazing! Our ceremony was perfect and she made us both feel so comfortable. She’s pretty much married our entire family and I wouldn’t recommend anyone else! We love her!

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Katelyn, the greatest compliment is being referred by a previous Bride and we also have your brother's Wedding coming up in 2019! Thank you for everything! You and Rob are a beautiful and charming couple! Thank You!

Kathryn

Married on 09/15/2018

Wanda was an amazing officiant for our wedding! She really took the time to get to know us as a couple and she told our love story perfectly. Wanda is thoughtful and eloquent with her words. We have received so many compliments from our guests. I highly recommend Wanda! She is the best!

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Kathryn, Thank you so much! Your husband Chris and I both were enthralled watching you walk down the aisle !!

V
Victor

Married on 09/09/2018

We really enjoyed working with Wanda. She really helped my wife and I guide us through the ceremony by giving us great suggestions. She was extremely responsive throughout and had a great delivery during the ceremony as well.

Wanda Chiles's reply:

It's usually the Bride that writes a review, which makes reading this extra special! I'm sure Jessica, your beautiful wife, appreciates your pitching in also! Thank you!

L
Lauren

Married on 08/31/2018

I can't say enough good things about Wanda! She was always so extremely pleasant to work with from the first meeting through the day of the wedding. I loved how personal she made our wedding ceremony, using all of the details that we told her during our meetings. Every single one of our guests commented on the night of, and continue to comment how it was one of the best wedding ceremonies they have ever been to. We did choose to write and recite our own vows, but Wanda's love for what she does shined through during the wedding ceremony. I would recommend Wanda to anyone looking for an amazing officiant!

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Lauren, the words you and Randall wrote to each other were exquisite and had me teary eyed! Watching you walk down the aisle , looking so Beautiful had me awestruck...Thank You!

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn

Married on 08/25/2018

Wanda was an absolute pleasure to work with! When my husband and I met with her, we knew she was the perfect person to officiate our marriage! She is so kind and helpful throughout the whole process. She really made an effort to get to know us as a couple and we loved that! We felt like we’ve known her for years! :) Several guests commented on her lovely ceremony. Thank you Wanda for everything. We highly recommend her! Xo

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Kaitlyn, Meeting you and Phillip was so delightful....I also felt like we were "old friends"! I cannot even begin to express how perfect your Wedding was, and to say you were a beautiful Bride and Groom is an understatement! Thank You!

Cassie

Married on 08/18/2018

Thank you Wanda for everything! You truly are the best of the best! You are so amazing at what you do. You made us feel so comfortable from the very first time we spoke. Wanda Chiles took the time to get to know us and create a ceremony that best represented us as a couple. You really are a professional and made our day so special. We could not have done it without you. A simple review does not do justice of all that you did for us. We are so happy you were part of our special day.

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Cassie, The first time I met you and Shaquile was super delightful because I also got to meet the too-adorable-for-words, Austin! Your love story is exceptional, and the three of you were so very Beautiful on your Wedding Day! Thank You!

Erin

Married on 08/11/2018

Wanda was an amazing officiant! From our first call together to the wedding day she made it all about us and our story. She was well spoken and articulate and was flexible and accommodating with changes to our ceremony. We would recommend Wanda to anyone in need of a wedding officiant!

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Thank You, Erin! You and Max were such a captivating and beautiful couple and I loved everything about your "love story"! Wishing you a lifetime of bliss!

Chelsea
Chelsea

Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing JP no matter what you are looking for in a ceremony!

When my husband and I started to talk about what we wanted for our ceremony, we didn’t have any ideas. When we first reached out to Wanda, she was sweet, accommodating and had more to offer than we ever expected. When we sat down with her to actually plan our ceremony, she listened to what we did and didn’t want and had so many suggestions and ideas to offer us. She made it extremely easy to create a ceremony that was perfect for us, and we could not be happier! We have received so many compliments from our guests about how amazing she was, and the fact that she even steps out of the way for moments like vows and our first kiss, which is something I have never seen before! We highly recommend Wanda no matter what your vision may be, she is so loving and knowledgeable, you will not be disappointed!

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Thank you so much, Chelsea! You and Drew were both beautiful and I love seeing your professional photos!

Christine

Married on 07/20/2018

Wanda did one of our friends wedding & we instantly knew we need her for ours too! If I could give Wanda more than 5 stars I would! She is friendly, creative, responsive & super helpful! She helped us personalize the perfect ceremony better than we could dream of! She charmed our guests (& us) that everyone still comments what a special ceremony it was! Love her & highly recommend her to anyone!

Kate
Kate

Married on 06/23/2018

Wanda is absolutely amazing! I was really nervous about picking a Justice of the Peace but from the very first phone call, Wanda made me feel comfortable. She is friendly and easy to talk to, very passionate about what she does and extremely helpful. At our in person meeting, my husband and I felt that she really spent the time to get to know us as a couple and help us create a ceremony that complemented our personalities and relationship. She thinks of every detail and worked well with our vendors to make sure everything was in place for our ceremony. Wanda was never pushy and when I was unsure about certain aspects of our ceremony she provided us with some really cool different ideas that took our ceremony to another level. We are still receiving many compliments about Wanda and how special and unique our ceremony was. We couldn't have asked for more perfect ceremony! She even provided all of the information we needed to obtain our marriage license and to change my name! We would highly recommend her to other couples!

Wanda we loved working with you! Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special!

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Kate and Anthony, Thank you for writing such a lovely review! You are an absolutely beautiful, perfect, classy couple. The pleasure was all mine!

Married on 06/22/2018

Wanda is a true professional in her field. We loved her from the moment we met her and our guest did too. She took so much time to make our ceremony personal to us. All the small things she added into to ceremony as she got to know us made it so special. She listened so intently to everything we wanted in a service and delivered. On top of that our guest were all so impressed with her presence and public speaking. A true professional through and through. I can not imagine we could of had a more beautiful ceremony. She went so well with the flow ( got changed inside ) at the rehearsal she was extremely helpful in giving hints and tips. I love that she is thoughtful enough to move for the first kiss photos and to know I was going to forget my bouquet. She really makes the couple feel special and it was an joy to work with her! Thank you Wanda!

S
Sarah

Married on 05/19/2018

Wanda was everything we had hoped for in a JP and more! She is so warm, welcoming, friendly, supportive, and helpful. She was always so quick to respond to my emails or texts with any questions or concerns I had. When my husband and I met with her, she really took the time to get to know us and our love story. The ceremony she presented was perfect. She touched on everything we wanted her to in a way I truly think only Wanda could have done. I could not have been happier with the service Wanda provided!

Elizabeth

Married on 04/28/2018

Wanda is a truly special person and Justice of the Peace, and I am so happy we went with her for our wedding ceremony. From our initial phone conversation to meeting in person, to the ceremony itself, Wanda accommodated our request for a secular ceremony filled with LOVE. She charmed our guests with her vivaciousness, humor, and professionalism. Many of our guests commented on how lovely the ceremony was and how the ceremony we designed with Wanda was special and unique. We wanted a simple, short ceremony that included our own vows and Wanda was very accommodating with printing out our vows on nice paper so we did not have to worry about holding on to them ourselves or losing them! I appreciated the special touch. Thank you Wanda for a fabulous ceremony – you can tell she loves her job and loves weddings; I recommend her highly if you are getting married in Connecticut!

Wanda Chiles's reply:

Liz & Joe, You are a delightful and gracious couple! Thank you for the honor of being a part of your perfect day! You were a beautiful, radiant Bride with a gorgeous gown that was 100% YOU. Wishing you a lifetime filled with more love
and happiness than you could ever imagine.

Abigail

Married on 10/15/2017

We used Wanda for our 10/15/17 wedding and we absolutely LOVED working with her. She is so professional and dedicated to her work and it shows in her meticulous ceremonies. She worked with us to craft our perfect ceremony, and it was everything we wanted it to be. Any time we had questions or concerns she was so quick to respond, it made us feel valued and important. Wanda made our ceremony dreams a realty!

Kyle

Married on 10/07/2017

Wanda really took an interest in learning who we are and our history, as well as working with us to develop a ceremony that was unique, and beautiful. People loved the hand fasting ceremony and the beautiful words Wanda chose. Would highly recommend :)

Kelsey

Married on 10/05/2017

Wanda was the perfect choice for our October wedding! As soon as we met her, it was like we had known her forever! She is so warm and friendly, hilarious, and has the ability to immediately put you at ease. We had no idea what kind of ceremony we wanted when we first sat down with her, but by the end of the meeting it was lined out to the t with no stress! We would highly recommend Wanda to anyone! She is the best!

L
Lauren

Married on 09/23/2017

We were so lucky to have booked Wanda to be our Justice of the Peace. Wanda was personable and professional. She sat down with us and wanted to get to know my fiancé and I to make our wedding about the two of us, sure to add special touches into our ceremony making it our own. Wanda was a good resource for any questions we had about the wedding - not only on her role as our officiant. Wanda was a big help at our rehearsal, keeping our large bridal party on track. On our wedding day, Wanda was spectacular, her words made it apparent that she took the time to get to know my fiancé and I. After having Wanda as our Justice of the Peace, we would not have wanted anyone else officiating our ceremony. I would absolutely recommend Wanda to my closest friends and family as she is knowledgable and truly cares about her role as a Justice of the Peace.

M
Michelle

Married on 09/10/2017

Wanda was great and helped us customize our ceremony to what we wanted!

Amanda

Married on 07/23/2017

Wanda was wonderful! She created a beautiful ceremony for us and we felt so assured by her professionalism and knowledge on how the ceremony should and would run! She has a very calming presence, which I (as the bride) really appreciated and needed! Wanda even provided us with all of the information we would need post-wedding in regards to obtaining our marriage certificate as well as the documentation needed for name change. FIVE STARS for Wanda! Beautiful person inside and out! - Amanda