Back to Waverly Estate

N
Featured
Nina

Married on 10/14/2017

We cannot thank Sarah and Collin enough for making our wedding day in October so perfect! The venue was absolutely beautiful and it was the perfect place to have both our ceremony and reception. The house is full of so much charm and the outside grounds were the perfect backdrop for our wedding. Sarah and Collin helped make sure every detail of the day came seamlessly together! I would absolutely recommend Waverly Estate to anyone who is looking for a beautiful venue with both indoor and outdoor spaces!

E
Emily Reed

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Venue!!!

My husband and I got married at the Waverly Estate in June. I don’t even know where to begin to thank Sarah, Colin, and the rest of their amazing staff. My family and I had a completely worry-free weekend, and everything was perfect from beginning to end because of Sarah. All of the services offered by the venue are wonderful, everyone is so professional/easy to work with, and Sarah knows how to make you feel special. Sarah is truly amazing - from making me feel comfortable and even giving me a little pep talk before heading down the aisle - she is meant for this job. If you are looking for the perfect venue to marry the love of your life, this is it! ❤️

M
Megan

Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding of My Dreams!

Waverly Estate had the setting and staff to pull off the wedding of my dreams! Sarah and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with from the moment we booked until we left for our honeymoon. They helped with planning, were always just a text or email away, and helped with setup on the day of the wedding so I could sit back and enjoy getting ready with my girls. Having the entire weekend there was wonderful too! It made our wedding so stress free to have Friday to set up some, the rehearsal dinner in the beautiful historic church on site, then to simply walk next door and enjoy the night in the gorgeous house with my best girls! It was also wonderful knowing that if it rained, I had a backup ceremony location that was beautiful- the historic church! I would recommend this venue to anyone and I am SO GLAD I had the opportunity to be a Waverly bride!

A
Alex

Married on 10/13/2018

Truly Incredible

Sarah and Collin are absolute superstars and their venue is incredible! We had our wedding at Waverly Estate on October 13, right after Hurricane Michael. The hurricane caused a lot of damage in the area, and it completely took down the tent at the venue. Sarah and Collin were able to secure a new tent for our wedding Saturday night, and they had the venue looking spotless by the time I had gotten there on Friday afternoon. These two will work tirelessly to make sure your day goes smoothly, and you can tell that they really put a lot of time and effort into making their clients happy. I HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone who is looking. Thanks again guys!

R
Raul

Married on 05/18/2018

Beautiful, classic, charming, romantic, and amazing hospitality from the innkeepers. A wonderful venue for a romantic or rustic wedding, and a great bed and breakfast when you want to unplug, recharge your batteries, and enjoy nature, alone or with a loved one.

B
Brittany

Married on 03/31/2018

Sarah and Collin at Waverly Estate were so great to work with. Having the flexibility and the options with this venue really made for planning for the wedding a breeze. Sarah and Collin both helped to make our big day as less stressful as possible.

A
Annette

Married on 10/02/2017

I love this venue and recommend it to my brides often. I am a florist and this venue is a blank canvas for me. I love to create any type of ceremony. The church is amazing. It is so unique and has a beautiful charm to it. I highly recommend this venue for ceremony AND reception

M
Mary

Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I got married here September 16, 2017 and we could not be happier with Waverly Estate. Sarah and Colin were so thoughtful and kind and truly went above and beyond to ensure our wedding weekend was perfect. Even with some last minute changes, they were so patient and accommodating. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Waverly Estate to anyone looking for a beautiful venue!

S
Sarah

Married on 08/12/2017

I am a licensed cosmetologist and travel to many venues and meet many venue owners to do wedding day hair. I was above and beyond impressed by the Waverly Estate as well as the truly WONDERFUL people who run the estate. They were beyond considerate and treated every guest with the utmost kindness and sincerity. I truly hope I return to The Waverly Estate many more times in the future!

S
Shannon

Married on 08/05/2017

I had my wedding here in August, and it was so perfect! Sarah and her husband were wonderful to work with, and they have created the perfect venue for a wedding! I highly recommend booking with them. You won't regret it! Thank you so much for making our day so special!

L
Lisa

Married on 08/06/2016

Waverly Estate = charming, majestic, rustic elegance, pristine, welcoming, open, warm, full service, GORGEOUS! The list could go on! This lovely wedding venue boasts every amenity - from stunning landscapes of stately magnolias and crepe myrtles, to the magnificent 165 year old shade tree (absolutely perfect for the ceremony as it shades EVERY guest seat! ), this venue is the epitome of southern charm! They have a sprawling property for guests to relax and roam, enjoying the crisp countryside air. The house itself is a jewel, with bed and breakfast service, and the most comfortable plush bedding and feather pillows! Overnight accommodations include a delicious and delightful breakfast in their lovely dining room. Sarah and Collin are the perfect hosts - handling every detail with ease (Sarah is a seasoned event planner who is excellent in her role as venue hostess). Whether you are planning a wedding or just wanting to enjoy a wonderful, relaxing night away, Waverly Estate is an excellent choice. Wish they had a six star rating scale!

D
Diania

Married on 09/16/2017

My daughter was married here September 16, 2017. We could not have been more pleased with the genuine kindness of these venue owners, Sarah and Colin. We booked for the whole weekend, Friday noon until Sunday noon. They fixed a delicious brunch for our guests on Sunday morning and were so helpful throughout the whole process - start to finish! You won't be disappointed with the service.... The venue grounds and rooms speak for themselves..... Just lovely.