Back to Wayne Salat's Blacksheep Photography

13 Reviews for Wayne Salat's Blacksheep Photography

J
Jackie

Married on 06/09/2012

Awesome experience! I was a bundle of nerves while getting ready and Wayne helped ease my nerves by cracking jokes and taking candid shots of me making silly faces. I would definitely use him for all of my occasions and I hope after reading my review you will too :)

Scott

Married on 04/28/2012

Pictures turned out great! Very creative too.

Married on 09/10/2011

Wayne was an awesome photographer! My husband and I would definitely use him again for other pictures

Samantha

Married on 07/23/2011

Wayne has an awesome personality and my guests loved him... The pictures looked amazing.. He was able to capture every perfect moment... Wayne has a passion for photography so its not just a job its something you can see in his pictures he takes pride in and enjoys what he does and the end result is phenomenal! Thank you so much Wayne for laying on your back on the ground in a crowded lobby just to get the perfect shot you are great at what you do keep it up!

K
Kathy

Event date: 07/15/2011

Everything about my experience was outstanding. I would definitely use him again and I have recommended him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Married on 02/18/2011

Amazing photos! Wayne is very professional and very personable.. He made all of our guests smile and interacted with them.. His prices are reasonable and he gave us everything we asked for and more! I would highly recommend Wayne and BlackSheep Photography for your wedding or any other specail event!

Stephanie

Married on 07/18/2010

Wayne was great. He did a great job on our pictures. I am so excited to be able to share them with all our family and friends. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for great pictures that might not have a big budget. He does a great job and he is willing to work within your budget.

J
Jermaine

Married on 04/24/2010

Was very professional. His editing made the occasion look like a model photo shoot. It was as if he was a personal friend of the wedding party! I absolutely will recommend him to everyone I know.

Married on 04/17/2010

I found your photography fun, relaxed and very creative. It added to our wedding day and did not feel like a chore. Thanks for the great work

B
Rebecca

Married on 03/26/2010

You guys did an AWESOME job. Thank you. I'm so happy with the pictures I have seen already and cant wait to see the rest.. Love Bob and Becky

G
Gina

Event date: 02/21/2010

I had a wonderful experience with Blacksheep Photography for my daughters Sweet 16th. Wayne was very friendly to all guests and captured many priceless pictures. I was very pleased with his ability to capture so many beautiful, meaningful, candid shots that we will all cherish forever.

B
Stephanie

Married on 09/17/2009

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER. Very happy with Wayne and the team he brought with to capture our special day. They were all very nice, knew what they were doing, made us feel comfortable and very easy to get along with. Planning a wedding from 1000 miles away can tend to be more stressful but Blacksheep photography really pulled through. On a day that most things got messed up, photography was one of the only things I have NO complaints about! Would rec. To anyone!

A
Amanda

Married on 09/26/2009

This photographer was awesome, they were on time and got some beautiful shots of everyone. They are very flexable and will work with your schedule and whatever you want to do. Their pricing is amazing for the quality you get. They'll work within your budget. I highly recommend this photographer for all you future brides!