Back to Wedding Bells and SeaShells

| Miami, FL See photos, pricing and details

77 Reviews for Wedding Bells and SeaShells

Katie

Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I chose to get married in Fort Lauderdale, FL (18 hours away from home) simply because I loved everything I had seen and heard about Wedding Bells & Seashells. I couldn’t be more thankful that I stumbled across them! They were all so kind and answered any questions I had relatively quickly. Although we were unable to have our ceremony at the beach due to bad weather, we had the most beautiful ceremony I could have ever dreamed right at the house our family stayed at during our time in FL. The set up was absolutely breathtaking. Everything was so well put together. We are so fortunate to have had such a memorable experience and can’t thank them enough!

H
Hanna

Married on 10/12/2017

We had a great experience with everyone from Wedding Bells & Seashells from Lori to Robert to our officiant Bill. Their services exceeded our expectations. I have to admit I was a little nervous at first using a wedding planning company I found online but I am so glad I did! Our wedding ceremony couldn't have been more perfect and Mark Thompson from Sublime Photo is truely an amazing photographer!

C
Chardonnay

Married on 08/05/2017

They were amazing and the officiant I loved his words they were ever so eloquent! Great for the price and very responsive to any questions I may have had! Only part I would say is that I wish the directions to the beach were a little more accurate but besides that I recommend them to all of the brides!

E
Erin

Married on 07/20/2017

I am so thankful that I chose Wedding Bells and SeaShells to help with my wedding day. I was going to handle everything myself but then with only two months left, and realizing how I really hadn’t done anything- this company saved my wedding day. Everything from the initial conversation, to picking colors, details, songs, photographer.... I could not have been happier with every aspect of my wedding. I highly recommend Wedding Bells and SeaShells to everyone! They took care of solidifying the date and boardwalk with the city, filed my permits for me, made sure they had the color chair sashes that I wanted, let me know when and where to be, sent me a breakdown of how everything was going to work ahead of time (I didn’t have a rehearsal), made sure my guests were seated on time, everything was setup beautifully, the photographer was awesome- we are just so happy with everything!

M
Michelle

Married on 07/07/2017

Seriously I couldn't be any happier with this company and the service they provided to us! If you are looking to use a wedding planner in Florida please use them! They are very professional and went above and beyond for my husband and I!

C
Cheryl

Married on 07/06/2017

With less than 1 month to plan our beach wedding, Wedding Bells & Seashells totally stepped up to the plate and did an amazing job. From Iowa to Florida, I really had no idea how this would work, but one phone call to Wedding Bells & Seashells and Micah answered my call and assured me that we could actually pull this off! Everything was handled on-line, but any questions we had were answered by phone or email. Our wedding was perfect & came with no stress. Micah & team handled everything beautifully. Our ceremony was everything we could have ever asked for and our officiant Bill made it feel like we had known him for years. Our photographer, Igor was a dream to work with. For 2 people who are camera shy, he made our wedding poses easy and effortless. I can't thank the entire team enough for making our dream come true! We can't wait to renew our wedding vows so we can do it all over again!

T
Tina

Married on 06/12/2017

Wedding Bells & Sea Shells did an amazing job for our beach wedding. It was raining the day of the wedding and they were able to push it back for 30 minutes and Thank God the rain stopped just in time for a beautiful ceremony on South Beach. They were so nice and responsive, they kept me informed every step of the way. I would definitely recommend them.

Gina

Married on 04/29/2017

Wedding Bells and Seashells made our special day beautiful. They were easy to communicate with and very patient with all the changes. They arrived on time and worked with my family needs. I really liked how the officiant stepped out of the way throughout the ceremony which allowed for beautiful pictures. The photographer Mike Price was amazing and had beautiful setting ideas.

R
rosalina

Married on 04/29/2017

The best advice I can give any couple is pick "Wedding bells and Seashells for your dream team"
I searched and searched and the most amazing photography, customer service, understanding and flexibility would be this company. I got married two weeks ago on Fort lauderdale beach and had a dream ceremony on the beach thanks to them.
They went above and beyond my expectations. Megan is extremely knowledgeable and has great advice and ideas to make everything great for the bride. Her husband just really reeled me in with his charisma, flexibility and being able to create my own package of things I wanted or didn't want at my wedding ceremony, Unlike other company's that have fixed packages. You get what you pay for and wow were they amazing. They also added a few courtesy items that really added great touches to my weeding that were greatly appreciated. Mark you rocked the day of my wedding( Day of Coordinator). The photographer was very patient and helped me with my cathedral veil that kept getting in our way or flying away, kept reminding me of the little things we do wrong as brides because we are so nervous and would help me and fix it. If I could do everything all over again the only thing I would of changed is I wouldn't have spent so much time looking for a different company and would of picked u guys from day 1. Thank you so much for everything my dream came true!

Alicia

Married on 04/29/2017

Do you know how hard it is to impress a fellow meeting/event planner? Well, this company did! A huge THANK YOU to Lori, Robert and the entire team that helped make my best friend's wedding at Ocean Sky Resort an amazing experience. If ever in need of event services in the Ft. Lauderdale area, please give them a call.

L
Lianah

Married on 03/18/2017

I worked with the Wedding Bells and Seashells team for my wedding in North Miami. I am from CA so I was nervous about planning from so far away.

The communication was great and I made a few last minute changes that the team was able to accommodate.

The day of the wedding Lori and her assistant and our photographer, Mark, was so amazing! Lori fixed my dress when needed, my hair when it was in my face and was just so accommodating!

Thank you so much for making our day so amazing!

H
Holly

Married on 03/04/2017

Eric and I had an amazing wedding thanks to the team at Wedding Bells & Seashells!?
I mostly communicated with Micha and Eric with Lori, but they never skipped a beat with the communication. They got us an amazing acoustic guitarist to play for our wedding in Miami Saturday March 4th. Igor was our photographer and was just as wonderful to work with. Our pictures were absolutely amazing!
We got a chance to visit with Micha after our ceremony and learn even more about this company. Makes us even that much happier we decided to go with them for our wedding.
Everything was absolutely perfect! From the decorations, to the music, to the flowers, etc.
It was initially hard to imagine planning a wedding from so far away, but this group delivered just like they promised they would. I feel like all we had to do was show up and the rest was taken care of for us.
I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to do a beach or destination wedding. It was a dream come true for my husband and I.

Married on 02/05/2017

WB&SS really did an excellent job. The coordinator had everything just right, the photographer took awesome pictures, and the minister was amazing. Thank you so much for creating my dream beach wedding 2-5-17!

B
Brooke

Married on 01/26/2017

WBSS did an amazing job! We are from out of state and were basing our decision to hire them off of reviews and we picked right! You literally just need to tell them what you want and they do the rest! We wanted something simple yet elegant and that is what we received! We corresponded mostly though emails which they responded to right away. If you need to call they also picked up right away. I am beyond impressed with the photographer they provided. I can't stop looking at our photos. We also received many compliments about the officiant. Our guests kept raving about what a perfect wedding it was and I agree! Thank you guys so much for making our day perfect!

S
Sadia

Married on 10/01/2016

Micah and his team are amazing. They made the whole process so easy. Having a beach ceremony was a childhood dream of mine and it came out perfect... The day before the ceremony we were nervous because of the rain, but Micah consoled us from the night before till the morning of. His team was out there at 5am! Getting ready for our 9am ceremony. Their website is easy to use, their decorations are beautiful, the team is nothing but comforting, and they truly try to take the headache off of the bride/groom. Side note: I loved how Micah had so much knowledge about Florida weather and what to expect for the day of....

dont think twice, book them!

J
Jamie

Married on 09/04/2016

Wedding Bells and Seashells created the perfect day for us. The only thing we had to do was send out invitations and then sit back and let them do the work. We couldn't have asked for more. Thank you to the staff of Wedding Bells and Seashells!

Alyssa

Married on 07/09/2016

I live in Iowa so I was nervous about booking with a company that I knew nothing about for our destination wedding. I cannot say enough how great Micah & Megan were. They were always very responsive the months leading up to the wedding. And they were extremely accommodating when I changed the time of my wedding not only once, but twice! The last time being about one week prior to the wedding. We are a blended family and had a small wedding, just us and our 4 children. They were extremely helpful the entire day and kept us up to date on what was going on with the location and set up. And the photographer was great too, very patient with all of our requests for silly poses. I'd 100% recommend Wedding Bells and SeaShells to anyone looking to get married in Florida.

Kelly

Married on 05/21/2016

I HIGHLY recommend Wedding Bells & Seashells! We married May 22nd in Jupiter, FL with the help of WBSS. My wedding could not have been more perfect. From the second I was just considering WBSS they were professional, warm, accommodating and ready to work. I was your typical stressed out bride but Megan & Micah really took the stress away from me. Whether it was months before the wedding or just days I felt like their top priority. I truly recommend them to anyone who wants that perfect beach wedding. The decor was perfect, the music, everything. Every detail I wanted was taken into consideration and nothing was left out. I wish I could relive my wedding day over again every day. I have no regrets whatsoever. Now let's talk about my pictures! They came out AWESOME! I was blown away by them! Did i mention it only took one month exactly to get them? Thats a BIG deal as it can typically take much longer with any other wedding planning service. Even after the wedding Micah & Megan checked in with me and made sure everything was still good and congratulated us on our new life as newlyweds. I wanted to hug Micah the day of the wedding when he arrived on scene! Your wedding day will last a lifetime so it's very important to choose the very best. Choose Wedding Bells and Seashells and you will be happy with your day for the rest of your married life. I could really go on forever about how AMAZING they really are. I truly hope this post inspires others to choose WBSS. You will not be disappointed. The price point was perfect and fit right into our budget. There weren't any surprise extra costs or anything upsetting of that nature. It was exactly as they said it would be and more! Megan & Micah are true professionals. Choose WBSS and you will get that fairytale day you dream of! The officiant was also absolutely amazing! Pastor Bill! The photographer was amazing and thats all thanks to Megan & Micah!

Kathleen

Married on 05/21/2016

The Wedding Bells and Seashells team was nothing short of spectacular to work with. They made our wedding an absolute dream. I didn't have to worry about a thing, they were wonderful to communicate with. As a bride from out of town most of our communication was by phone and email. They addressed all my concerns and made me feel so comfortable- I knew that I had nothing to worry about the day of our wedding. From planning to implementation, the entire team was remarkable to work with and professional. I so appreciated their input, ideas and willingness to work with any crazy idea I came up with. They helped take my vision for my Pinterest board to a real life fantasy seamlessly!

User6850781

2+ years ago

My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary by renewing our vows on the beach with our immediate family present. One call to Wedding Bells and Seashells and EVERYTHING was taken care of. They know the area well and picked out a great spot on the beach, with a great recommendation for dinner after. The flowers were beautiful. The officiant had a good personality and put everyone at ease. The photographer was awesome! And overall, the service was fantastic.

Andrew

Married on 04/16/2016

I would like to start off by saying that our experience with Wedding Bells and Seashells was amazing! I happen to be a very particular type of client where I expect the utmost professionalism and care while I am your client. I received that and much more! Any time I called or text, the thousands of repetitive questions I had, to the changes in certain things we needed to change, all of my expectations were met. Micha and the rest of the team made our experience so much better than I thought it would be. My wife and I have an 18 month old boy and are always very busy with life in general, so when we were able to just show up and have everything right in place like something out of a story book, that made us feel extremely comforted. If there was ever a company to trust your wedding to, it would be this one! Thank you again for everything and making it such a beautiful morning for us. Special thanks goes out to Micha and Chris from the team who set up everything and Igor who was our photographer, you all were awesome.

User6560692

2+ years ago

This is the BEST service ever. They coordinate everything, with your input and feedback. Meaghan, Micah & their team take any and all stress out of planning and coordinating a destination wedding on the beach and make it into the most memorable and fabulous experience. Our guests were amazed at how they coordinated the beautiful nuptials on the beach. I could not have been happier with everything from beginning to end. They respond to each email and phone call within just minutes or a couple of hours! We were so fortunate to work with the most professional and diligent people imaginable. Dream wedding come true!

M
Mary

Married on 03/23/2016

I contacted Wedding Bells and Seashells once we decided to get married on the beach down in Jupiter (to coincide with the St. Louis Cardinals spring training!). There weren’t many reviews on the company at that time, but I went with my gut feeling. I’m so glad I did! Since we don’t live in Florida, I really liked the fact that pretty much everything could be done online, from booking the wedding all the way down to selecting the flowers and music. It really made everything very easy for us. When I did have questions, and there were a few, Megan and her team were very helpful and responsive.

We got married 3/23/16 at sunrise on the beach, and it couldn’t have been better (well, maybe a less windy day!). By the time we arrived at the beach, everything was already for the wedding… It was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I had hoped it would be! Megan and Micah and team had been there for quite awhile, setting up the arbor and chairs for the wedding, along with our mini-tent reception. Everyone was very impressed by them, and I can’t thank them enough or say enough good things about them!

J
Josephine

Married on 03/14/2016

Wedding Bells and Seashells was fantastic and our entire experience was seamless and worry free. Even a venue change (due to a beach closure) at the last minute was handled with prompt attention and professionalism. We couldn't have asked for a more thorough experience. The wedding was intimate, flawless and all the details were taken care of. From the photographer to the officiant and decorations, we were 1,000 times pleased!

User6254107

2+ years ago

What a great group! I planned my wedding in Florida from out of state and we basically showed up and everything went perfectly! The officiant Bill was excellent as well as the photographer.