Back to Wedding Elegance by Design

Kimberly
Kimberly Foster James

Married on 11/23/2018

Beautifully Executed!

Mrs. Sherri did an amazing job! The room was beautiful and everything I could have imagined. She was very easy to work with and very helpful to make sure we stayed within the budget. I LOVED LOVED LOVED my bridal bouquet! It was made with hydrangeas and roses and stayed fresh until the night was over. I highly recommend this vendor.

Ebony
Ebony

Married on 11/03/2018

11.03.18 Bride

My expectations were SURPASSED! She done an AMAZING job! I would recommend this company to anyone. I’m looking forward to them doing my Future Baby Shower(s) and Anniversary Parties! My Husband was so satisfied with everything and he has no emotion to anything! If you need a Wedding Planner... This is it! Thank You So Much!

Shantika
Shantika

Married on 10/06/2018

Everything We Imagined!

I want to thank Wedding Elegance by Design & Event Rentals for the amazing decor for our wedding day! The amazing florals & glass centerpieces really brought our vision to life! As well as my beautiful bouquets, corsages for my mother’s & boutonnière’s for the men! Beautiful & Elegant! I can’t thank you enough for all of your help! She worked closely with me to make sure everything was exactly as i wished! I will definitely use her again in the future. I’m already trying to think of my next event! Lol once again, thank you sooo much!

Michelle

Married on 09/22/2018

Mrs. Sherri and her team is the best I loved everything about her work i was literally in tears when the doors opened and I seen everything for the first time if your planning an event you better get with it book Mrs. Sherri she will get the job done

CRENETTA

Married on 09/22/2018

Was very pleased with Mrs Sheri with Wedding Elegance by Design! Once the backdrop and lighting was in place it gave the room a whole new look! My husband was even wowed! The throne chairs made out sweetheart table look very elegant! Loved it!

L
LaPorchia

Married on 08/25/2018

Sherri Hawkins, Wedding Elegance by Design is awesome! She gave me and my husband the wedding of our dreams! She took care of all my planning needs.

Janet

Married on 06/10/2018

Wonderful quality and service!

S
Sara

Married on 06/03/2018

Sherri is the best she brought my dream to reality. I loved everything. We got so many compliments about the great customer service,the decoration was booming. My wedding day will forever hold a #1 spot to all my family weddings

D
Desiree

Married on 05/26/2018

Wedding Elegance by design were remarkable! I didn’t have to lift a finger! I gave my ideas and the rest was brought to reality! Thanks to Mrs. Sherry is will be an unforgettable and memorable day!

W
Welton

Married on 04/21/2018

Ms Sherri thank you for everything you’ve done for us we really appreciate it all. We are definitely referring you to other future brides and grooms. Everything was very professional and beautiful

Monica

Married on 03/17/2018

Sherri! IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST! I called her in the 4th qtr (last week of my weeding) & she absolutely made it happen! Her prices are wonderful and she is considerably low in comparison to most of the other vendors.

The quality of her products are also great! I will be using her for any other events that I might have and I will recommend her to everyone!

She supplied a backdrop with drapes, a working chandelier, flowers, ghost pedestals & more..

Thanks again for making the Wilson Wedding Spectacular!

Monica & Will Wilson

T
Tashara

Married on 03/11/2018

Wedding Elegance by Design is the Go To for all your wedding rentals! Mrs. Sherri,the owner, was very helpful throughout my wedding planning. I rented linen napkins, silver chargers and a beautiful ceremony backdrop from her. She arrived early for setup and everything was in excellent condition. I definitely recommend her for anyone in the Houston area.

L
LATARSHA

Married on 01/20/2018

Ms. Sherri is excellent! Very attentive, answers all your questions in a very timely manner & she is just awesome all the way around....

K
Kelly

Married on 12/22/2017

Our decorator Sherri Hawkins with Wedding Elegance by Design & Event Rentals did an outstanding job. She went above and beyond on our reception decorations and I couldn't have been more pleased. She truly made my dream wedding a reality. I would 100% recommend her for SETX weddings or Houston area.

Chandrika

Married on 11/10/2017

Where do I begin? From the time we hired Mrs. Sherri for our wedding day until the end she was there. She is amazing. She returns phone calls, emails, text messages not only does she return them she answers every call and text. She is always available for your every need. I will refer her to any and everybody for their events. If you are looking for someone that is responsible and who will be their for you every stop of the way look no further TRUST ME ON THIS SHE IS IT! SHE IS THE SWEETEST! THANKS MRS. SHERRI FOR EVERYTHING!

A
Ashante

Married on 11/05/2017

I'm so happy I found Mrs sherri and her team of people. I thought getting married would be difficult but Mrs. Sherri went over and beyond my expectation and made my dream a reality with no reason to stress about anything. Even dealing with hurricane Harvey Mrs. Sherri assured me everything would be ok and I could count on her when I lost supplies from another vendor. If anyone is in need of a wedding planner look no further Mrs. Sherri is the real deal

Margaret

Married on 09/16/2017

I wish I could give more than 5 stars! The best choice I made in planning our wedding was hiring Wedding Elegance by Design! I could not have imagined the vision she had! I really didn't know exactly what we wanted. I told her our colors. I also stated that I wanted it clean, a crisp look, and elegant. When I walked into the wedding ceremony to meet my groom, I had tunnel vision. Then during the reception I remember looking around in tears. WOW'D is truly an understatement! Ms. Sherri, my husband and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts! You truly took out the bells and the whistles and created magical experience for us! I remember looking at Pinterest trying to figure out what we wanted, now others will screen shot our wedding pictures! ;-) My tip to new brides, you get what you pay for! I know I got MORE than what I paid for! M#m&mbailey

Courtney

Married on 07/29/2017

The TRUE definition of professionalism and excellent customer service. Mrs. Sherri was very attentive to our vision and exceeded all expectations. If I had to do it all over again I'll still choose Wedding Elegance by Design. It's not a day that went by she was texting are calling to keep us informed on our Big Day. I highly recommend her to anyone that's planning any type of occasion she's a jack of all trades. So if your looking for for a one stop shop with EXCELLENT customer service and that will go above and beyond to bring you heaven on earth look no further. We love you Mrs. Sherri keep up the great work, stay humble and trust the process You are "DESTINED" for greatness

K
Keitha

Married on 05/20/2017

Sherry was very easy to work with. She stayed in communication with us along the way. The day of our wedding we were blown away. The pictures of her designs do no justice. Everything was way more than we expected. There's no way you will be disappointed. My mom is already trying to figure out another event we can have just so we can call Wedding Elegance by Design.

Emerald
Emerald

Married on 04/22/2017

Best wedding planner ever! Sherri and her team was very helpful and reasonably priced. She provided professional services from beginning to end, making our day memorable. Me and my husband were amazed on how beautiful and elegant everything turned out. She definitely brought our vision to life and some! She also did our wedding cake and it was DELICIOUS, She won't disappoint.

F
Fashionette

Married on 03/18/2017

Wedding Elegance by Design is your one stop shop! They live up to the name! We hired them for our March wedding, and got so many compliments on the details of the decor. Not to mention, their cakes are the best you'll ever taste!

Joi

Married on 03/04/2017

Choosing Wedding Elegance by Design was the best decision I made during this wedding process. Sherri listened to what I want for my wedding day and she made it a reality, more than I expected it to be. The whole process was stress free. Sherri's creative talent allowed us to have a truly unique style that left our guest speechless. First class. She is absolutely AMAZING. She also made our cakes, which were beautiful and delicious. She really made our wedding A DAY TO REMEMBER! Thank you Sherri and her staff for an unforgettable day.

Jackie

Married on 02/25/2017

Ms Sherrie prepared our wedding cake. Not only was it beautiful, it was so moist and good. Needless to say, it was all gone, including our topper. (lol). Guests loved and complimented the cake all night. Thanks, Ms Sherrie you are greatly appreciated.J

Jermaine

Married on 07/15/2016

The overall experience was excellent. She helped us out in ways that wasn't covered but because she wanted to make sure when the day came we had nothing to worry about. It was 10 times better than expected. Very professional and does more than just decorate she brought our wedding to life. I'll be forever grateful for the job her and her staff did.

E
Elishia

Married on 07/15/2016

My wedding decorations were breath taking. Didn't have it all together when it came to planning our wedding but Mrs. Sherry stepped right in to assist me in making sure I have everything together and done accordingly.