Back to Wedding Elegance by Design

42 Reviews for Wedding Elegance by Design

Tequila Sykes

Married on 08/16/2019

Sykes wedding

She’s awesome she will really truly make your dream wedding come true. She was easy to work with and when I say she’s on point she’s on point. I love her and I will truly miss working with her. She made job easy.

Latrise
Latrise Carter

Married on 07/27/2019

Incredible, Amazing, Timeless, Exceptional Service, Personable, Professional and Elegant

Words cannot express my (our) gratitude for Mrs. Sherri and the @Wedding Elegance by Design Events staff. My wedding was something out of a magazine! It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of her. We came to her with a simple idea and she worked her magic and brought it to life. If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again and if you think you can go with just any one THINK AGAIN!

Mrs. Sherri H is a top-notch planner and We’re incredibly lucky to have had all her help. She always made use feel as though she had everything 100% under control. Trust me, you want this is a planner! She is like a design genius! It's like she was reading my mind! I loved everything she came up with. She respected our personal and individual inputs and added her special designer eye to all our ideas. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. Wedding Elegance by Design is more than an event company. Mrs. Sherri was my fairy God-Mother and I was Cinderella getting to my Prince (hubby).. A Full Fairytale come to Life.. Everything, every person, every moment...

Krista
Krista

Married on 07/20/2019

A Royal Affair

Mrs. Sherry was awesome to work with. She made sure that I was happy throughout the entire planning process. She was my one stop shop for everything. I told her my vision and she made it happen!

On our wedding day, her detail to decorations exceeded anything we could have imagined. I was stunned when I walked in and received so many compliments on the look and style of the wedding! Everything was beautiful and she defiantly make me feel like royalty!

D
Danielle Leday

Married on 06/22/2019

Very professional

Mrs Sheri and her team did an amazing job! I am just so amazed on how everything turned out. We did not have to stress over nothing. Mrs Sherri took care of everything, the decor, bouquets, programs and so much more. I couldn’t have done it without her. It was everything that I wanted it to be PLUS MORE! This was truly our dream wedding 💕

Roderick
Roderick Atwood

Married on 06/15/2019

The services were great I am very pleased

Everything turned out great I strongly recommend her services to anybody she handled everything we didn’t have to lift a finger

Lisa
Lisa Atwood

Married on 06/15/2019

I had no worries at all everything i want she had it coverd from She made my day so special and perfect im just so thankful that i meet her !!!!!!

My over experience with Sheri Hawkins was AMAZING her and the people she work with was very PROFESSIONAL and made me feel like o was apart of their family she really coved everything from catering, it DJ if needed , wedding cake if needed she is really a one stop shop Wedding Elegance by Design made all my dreams come true and i thank you all for that the whole team is AMAZING.......

A
Ash D

Married on 04/13/2019

My experience with wedding elegance by design was an amazing one!

For my wedding they delivered exactly what I asked for and it looked great with my reception venue! I will definitely use this vendor again!

Tania Augustine

Married on 04/01/2019

2019 Cotillion Presentation

Wedding Elegance by Design & Event Rentals are the Absolute Best! I would like to give a Very Special thanks to Mrs. Sherri and her team for the Beautiful decoration they provided at our 31st Annual Cotillion Presentation. It was Absolutely Amazing, and far surpassed our expectations. She and her team were very professional and provided excellent customer service throughout the entire experience. Everything was simply perfect from the event entryway, stage decor, table centerpieces, and event linens. I would definitely recommend this company for any future event... YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

LaTasha
LaTasha Watson

Married on 03/22/2019

Sweet Sixteen

Ms. Sherri is very professional, he work is phenomenal! She exceeded our expectations for my niece Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party. We will definitely use her again for other events in the future. I will definitely recommend her to all of my family and friends!

Yolanda
Yolanda Taylor

Married on 02/16/2019

“A God Send” ...

From the moment I was introduced to Mrs Sherry Hawkins (WBD) I felt at ease.
Her care & attention for the things that concerned me on one of the BIGGEST days of my life gave me the assurance I needed.
Not only did she have EVERYTHING I needed... It was the Gorgeous Elegance I was looking for. I was so grateful to have her knowledge, confidence and, trust to fulfill my hearts desire.
WBD truly made our Big Day unforgettable!
I strongly recommend WBD for ANY special event.
Mrs. Yolanda Taylor
#TaylorMade

Kimberly
Kimberly Foster James

Married on 11/23/2018

Beautifully Executed!

Mrs. Sherri did an amazing job! The room was beautiful and everything I could have imagined. She was very easy to work with and very helpful to make sure we stayed within the budget. I LOVED LOVED LOVED my bridal bouquet! It was made with hydrangeas and roses and stayed fresh until the night was over. I highly recommend this vendor.

Ebony
Ebony

Married on 11/03/2018

11.03.18 Bride

My expectations were SURPASSED! She done an AMAZING job! I would recommend this company to anyone. I’m looking forward to them doing my Future Baby Shower(s) and Anniversary Parties! My Husband was so satisfied with everything and he has no emotion to anything! If you need a Wedding Planner... This is it! Thank You So Much!

Shantika
Shantika

Married on 10/06/2018

Everything We Imagined!

I want to thank Wedding Elegance by Design & Event Rentals for the amazing decor for our wedding day! The amazing florals & glass centerpieces really brought our vision to life! As well as my beautiful bouquets, corsages for my mother’s & boutonnière’s for the men! Beautiful & Elegant! I can’t thank you enough for all of your help! She worked closely with me to make sure everything was exactly as i wished! I will definitely use her again in the future. I’m already trying to think of my next event! Lol once again, thank you sooo much!

M
Michelle

Married on 09/22/2018

Mrs. Sherri and her team is the best I loved everything about her work i was literally in tears when the doors opened and I seen everything for the first time if your planning an event you better get with it book Mrs. Sherri she will get the job done

C
CRENETTA

Married on 09/22/2018

Was very pleased with Mrs Sheri with Wedding Elegance by Design! Once the backdrop and lighting was in place it gave the room a whole new look! My husband was even wowed! The throne chairs made out sweetheart table look very elegant! Loved it!

L
LaPorchia

Married on 08/25/2018

Sherri Hawkins, Wedding Elegance by Design is awesome! She gave me and my husband the wedding of our dreams! She took care of all my planning needs.

J
Janet

Married on 06/10/2018

Wonderful quality and service!

S
Sara

Married on 06/03/2018

Sherri is the best she brought my dream to reality. I loved everything. We got so many compliments about the great customer service,the decoration was booming. My wedding day will forever hold a #1 spot to all my family weddings

D
Desiree

Married on 05/26/2018

Wedding Elegance by design were remarkable! I didn’t have to lift a finger! I gave my ideas and the rest was brought to reality! Thanks to Mrs. Sherry is will be an unforgettable and memorable day!

W
Welton

Married on 04/21/2018

Ms Sherri thank you for everything you’ve done for us we really appreciate it all. We are definitely referring you to other future brides and grooms. Everything was very professional and beautiful

M
Monica

Married on 03/17/2018

Sherri! IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST! I called her in the 4th qtr (last week of my weeding) & she absolutely made it happen! Her prices are wonderful and she is considerably low in comparison to most of the other vendors.

The quality of her products are also great! I will be using her for any other events that I might have and I will recommend her to everyone!

She supplied a backdrop with drapes, a working chandelier, flowers, ghost pedestals & more..

Thanks again for making the Wilson Wedding Spectacular!

Monica & Will Wilson

Tashara

Married on 03/11/2018

Wedding Elegance by Design is the Go To for all your wedding rentals! Mrs. Sherri,the owner, was very helpful throughout my wedding planning. I rented linen napkins, silver chargers and a beautiful ceremony backdrop from her. She arrived early for setup and everything was in excellent condition. I definitely recommend her for anyone in the Houston area.

L
LATARSHA

Married on 01/20/2018

Ms. Sherri is excellent! Very attentive, answers all your questions in a very timely manner & she is just awesome all the way around....

K
Kelly

Married on 12/22/2017

Our decorator Sherri Hawkins with Wedding Elegance by Design & Event Rentals did an outstanding job. She went above and beyond on our reception decorations and I couldn't have been more pleased. She truly made my dream wedding a reality. I would 100% recommend her for SETX weddings or Houston area.

C
Chandrika

Married on 11/10/2017

Where do I begin? From the time we hired Mrs. Sherri for our wedding day until the end she was there. She is amazing. She returns phone calls, emails, text messages not only does she return them she answers every call and text. She is always available for your every need. I will refer her to any and everybody for their events. If you are looking for someone that is responsible and who will be their for you every stop of the way look no further TRUST ME ON THIS SHE IS IT! SHE IS THE SWEETEST! THANKS MRS. SHERRI FOR EVERYTHING!