Back to Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico

G
Featured
grace

Married on 05/17/2019

Made our ceremony truly intimate and beautiful

Our experience with Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico was fantastic from start to finish. It started with a recommendation from our venue, followed by immediate follow up, and consistent availability and accessibility (which was key given we had a destination wedding and neither of us speak Spanish). Our officiant Rev. Gonzalez was phenomenal! She gave such a soulful and heartwarming prayer and sermon. We had never met before our wedding day but she was brimming with such love that we felt like we had always known her. When she led the ceremony, everyone else behind us melted away and it felt like it was just us and her having a truly intimate and meaningful ceremony. Rev. Gonzalez,
your loving presence and your powerful words made our wedding ceremony so beautiful. Thank you so much!

Chris
Christopher

Married on 07/08/2019

Wonderful Experience!!

Minister Pablo N. Aymat officiated our wedding in San Juan last week, and he was absolutely wonderful! From the planning process (which was, due to my constant emails and various tweaks, quite involved), to the staging and actual officiating -- Minister Aymat was attentive to all of our needs, very responsive, and truly the consummate professional throughout one of the most important days one can have. I could not recommend Minister Aymat, Marilyn Gonzalez, Rene D. Vega and Astrid Tapia any more highly!

A
Ashley Jaynes

Married on 07/03/2019

Beautiful Non-Religious Ceremony

Was a destination ceremony so wasn't able to meet or rehearse but everything was perfect anyways. They took care of everything including transportation and paperwork at government building for marriage license so it was quick and easy to get married. Ceremony was perfect and would recommend them!

D
Diangie Acosta

Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Minister

Pablo was our minister and he did an excellent job. He said beautiful words and marriage advise. He was very professiona and always answered to every question I had regarding paperwork. Recommend him 100%.

M
Milaurise

Married on 05/25/2019

Highly recommend

Thank you for making my wedding day memorable. Our officiant was Pablo Aymat, and upon meeting him during our rehearsal, we knew we had made the right choice. Pablo had a gentle demeanor, was professional, and quickly answered any questions we had via email. He also provided a bilingual ceremony, which was important to me, since my side of the family is primarily Spanish speaking.

J
Joyce Valdiviezo

Married on 05/19/2019

Wedding ministers pr made our wedding day Our special day

They were very professional and made our destination wedding an easy process. The ceremony was very magical I would definitely recommend them if you want a beautifully ceremony with zero stress. Thank you!

Michelle
Michelle Santiago

Married on 05/17/2019

Excellent!!!!

Wow! Ministro Puerto Rico was amazing from the beginning! Extremely professional and responsive! They explained every detail and confirmed your understanding of the requirements to ensure there were no issues. We are very appreciative and content with their services in such an important day of our lives. We HIGHLY recommend them for your special day!

Vickeisy
Vickeisy

Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent Service!

I dreaded the task of figuring out how to get legally married in PR as a non resident and then I found these guys! They were extremely knowledgeable about how to get things done and explain the process step by step. They made this part of my wedding planning completely stress free! Pablo Aymat was our minister and he was punctual, professional and a blessing! I had to reach out to him prior to the wedding to help me with a letter for my brother who needed proof of my wedding in order for his job to reschedule a promotion test and he did not hesitate to help me! I will forever be grateful to him for that. Thank you so much for going above and beyond... I’d recommend you guys in a heartbeat!

L
Lorraine

Married on 04/20/2019

Very Professional

Great service and arrived on time. Also very affordable. I would recommend them for your weddings.

N
Nancy C Uptain

Married on 04/19/2019

Fabulous Wedding arrangements

The experience was incredible and the help that Wedding Ministers gave us to accomplish our goal in getting Married in Old San Juan was perfect. We got married on Good Friday and the government offices were closed the Thursday prior to get our marriage licence. The Pablo picked us up at the airport Wednesday afternoon and got our licence in time. The magic that they created was the best. We would recommend Wedding Ministers the highest that we could give. Again fabulous experience.

Brittanie
Brittanie Dunn

Married on 04/13/2019

Stress free!

Wedding ministers of Puerto Rico was probably the easiest part of my whole wedding process! The team is professional and communicates effectively and timely (so important!)

We decided to go with the full race package. Maria picked us up from our hotel and the process was so simple! She is very nice!

Pablo was our officiant , he was able to accommodate a wine ceremony that we wanted and was so pleasant! Although I’d never met him before , his calm and comforting spirit was just what I needed on my special day!

I’m forever grateful to wedding ministers of Puerto Rico. Wonderful team! Thank you for a stress free destination wedding experience!

Jose
Jose Cruz

Married on 04/12/2019

Spectacular!!!

The professionalism of Marilyn before, during, and after the ceremony exceeds all the expectations. The feeling during the ceremony was pure. The comments of all the persons was the same. Simply spectacular!

Grimaldy
Grimaldy Pomales

Married on 04/06/2019

Best wedding officiant

Working with Ministros de Bodas was a pleasure! I had to book them with a really short notice and they handle everything so nicely like it was perfectly fine.

The ceremony was as expected and in a timely manner not too long not too short and it felt like we knew the officiant for years!

Jordan
Jordan

Married on 03/20/2019

Great people, excellent service

I dealt with Pablo for the majority of my experience. He also happened to be the one to marry my husband and I at Hotel El Convento.

Since my husband and I are from the States, we were totally uneducated about the ceremony options for destination weddings. From the start, Pablo was super kind and helpful. I spoke with him a couple of times on the phone and he really took the time to explain all the options that were available to us as well as the documentation that would be required. He made the process easy for us.

As for the service he perfeormed on the wedding day, we wanted a brief symbolic ceremony. Though brief, it was well-done, heart-felt, and entertaining. Pablo has a warm personality and we really enjoyed working with him.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 03/09/2019

Everything was perfect!

Everything was perfect. They are so flexible with what you want for your ceremony. We wanted "short and sweet" and that was exactly what we got and it was perfect.

D
Diane Cronin

Married on 03/09/2019

Super service

Simple, decisive, informative, actionable and reasonable. The idea of us getting married in Puerto Rico was daunting and once we contacted Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico, almost immediately our fears were alleviated. They sent us all the information we needed, what to do before we got there, legally and ceremonial-wise. We were offered many choices of services and denominations if we wanted. As soon as we arrived Marilyn Gonzalez picked us up at the airport since the wedding was scheduled for the next day. The legalities took almost an hour as most paperwork was taken care of before we arrived. Since we decided to use a simple scenic site, they helped locate an area known as the "big tree". Pablo Aymat was right there waiting for us and the service went flawlessly. He was fantastic and really helped put that part together. Bottom line, they were fantastic, couldn't ask for more. Thanks again!

K
Kate Warren

Married on 02/21/2019

Excellent Officiant!

We were very lucky to have Pablo as the officiant for our recent wedding at Hacienda Siesta Alegre. From our first phone meeting to the ceremony, Pablo was very attentive, professional, and had a great sense of humor. He was accommodating to our requests and our ceremony was exactly as we had envisioned it to be. We'd recommend Pablo and his team without hesitation, especially if you are traveling to Puerto Rico for your wedding. On top of being an excellent officiant, Pablo was very helpful in making sure we had all of the documents we needed and that we took all of the necessary steps to get legally married in PR. Thank you, Pablo, for helping make our day even more wonderful!

M
Michael

Married on 02/14/2019

They picked a beautiful spot for a wedding and helped us through all the steps to get married in San Juan

Maryland and Pablo were very professional and courteous and did everything in their power to help us start our new journey together. I would recommend anybody to go to them four wonderful wedding experience.

Syl & Jay
sylvia

Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding Ministers of Puerto Rico

If your planning a destination wedding in Puerto Rico and in need of a minister who will perform a religious, bilingual ceremony, look no further! Pablo y Madeline were exactly what I was looking for. They were very professional, always available via email or phone. They definately made me feel like it was a personalized for us. They put me at ease that everything was being handled. I went with the whole wedding package and I was SO glad I did!

A
Aurora

Married on 01/26/2019

Beautiful ceremony and blessing!

Strongly recommend! Reverend Marilyn did a beautiful ceremony with thoughtful words that will guide the young couple for ever. Thank you!

F

P
Paola Brenes

Married on 12/30/2018

Excelent services

They chose beautiful biblical passages identified with the couple and delicate expression in the reflection. A dream ceremony. Recommended 200%

Natalia
Natalia Cochran

Married on 12/29/2018

Truly Memorable 🥰

More than I ever thought possible, our wedding was in Spanglish (English and Spanish) and Pablo made it so easy for us and our guest to enjoy such an emotional day. We truly appreciate his professionalism but more his way making us feel like he has known us forever. That truly shows Pablo loves what he does. It was beautiful, sentimental ceremony. We recommend him without a doubt. Thank you so much for being part of our most memorable day in our lives. 👰🤵💍🥰

Jami
Jami Rogers

Married on 12/27/2018

Amazing, Sincere People!

We Loved Minister Pablo and his team! They were very sweet & we’ll forever remember Pablo’s genuine words of guidance as we we walk through our journey of marriage! I connected with Pablo on my first conversation with him, we spoke on the phone about our backgrounds and his and I felt like I knew already! Marilyn was also a huge superstar helping us to get our marriage license! I’m really glad we decided to get the full package as we definitely would have had a couple issues without them helping to get all the paperwork completed!

Lynoshka
Lynoshka

Married on 12/02/2018

Amazing experience!

Hiring wedding ministers of Puerto Rico was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding, they are extremely responsible and detailed oriented. The wedding ceremony she performed was beautiful, had everyone from tears to laughter. She made a beautiful reflection that till this day guests are still talking about it. Highly recommend these services for hour wedding ceremony to be custom and personalized to exactly what the groom and bride want, absolutely perfect! Thank you!