Back to Wedding Paris

12 Reviews for Wedding Paris

K
Kathryn

Married on 10/01/2015

Agathe was absolutely wonderful to work with. I researched many wedding planners before selecting Wedding Paris for my Parisian elopement and couldn't be more pleased with my selection. It was very easy to correspond with Agathe via email and she met all of my expectations perfectly. Her recommendations for the hair and makeup artist, photographer and videographer were great. She also made a fantastic dinner reservation for us. The wedding day was very smooth and my husband and I were so happy. I couldn't believe I pulled off a wedding in Paris while planning for months in the US. I couldn't have done it without Agathe. She is incredibly organized and has great taste. I would recommend her to anyone looking for wedding planning assistance for a destination wedding/elopement.

L
Laura

Married on 09/26/2015

We hired Wedding in Paris for our big day, and Agathe exceeded each one of our expectations. I would call myself an extremely picky and perfectionist bride yet Agathe was without a doubt the only person I felt I could trust 100% on any decision she made or suggestion she gave. Wedding in Paris helped us out with each and every single detail and drew us timetables laying all the events happening on our d-day, but most importantly it was thanks to Wedding in Paris that after a lifelong dream, a seven year relationship and a year and a half of preparation we had the bestest of time, and our wedding day was without a doubt the most amazing, day of our lives.
Thanks to Wedding in Paris for being part of Such a magical moment.

Sharon

Married on 07/07/2015

Agathe made everything seamless! Her choices were perfect and we could not have asked for anything more... Thank you Agathe!

J
JAYNA

Married on 05/09/2015

Agathe was absolutely wonderful. I am in the U. S so I used my Pinterest page to help her with my vision as she was able to bring it to life. All the vendors she worked with were extremely professional and did a fantastic job. Everyone was on time, follow up was timely. I received everything i asked for and more.

M
Mista

Married on 02/19/2015

Agathe of Wedding Paris was there at every turn helping me plan our dream wedding in Paris. She, along with her team ( James the makeup artist, Aude the celebrant and Celine the photographer) were some of the nicest people I have ever met. I actually felt like I had known all of them my whole life. They were all so kind, professional and made our beautiful wedding day so much fun! Thank you Wedding Paris and Agathe for one of the most wonderful experiences of my life and one I will never forget!

K
Karen

Married on 11/14/2014

Agathe and Wedding Paris were wonderful to me on my special day. Even though it rained everything came out great because Agathe and her team were so professional and seamlessly transitioned from our original venue to another beautiful one. I would highly recommend Wedding Paris for your special day!

Stacy

Married on 11/05/2014

Working with Wedding Paris and Agathe was a great experience! As one can expect, a wedding abroad can be very difficult especially when you don't speak the language. We were at ease once we hired Agathe and began working with her. She knows the ins and outs of everything wedding related in Paris. From the makeup artist, to the photographer, to the venue. Everything she suggested was above and beyond our expectations! We would highly recommend her to anyone looking to fulfill their dream wedding!

M
Michael

Married on 09/16/2014

Agathe was great. Lets us decide on what we wanted and took care of everything. We would highly recommend Agathe to anyone getting married in Paris.

Sarah

Married on 09/09/2014

Agathe was such a dream to work with! Coming from the states and never have met Agathe, she gave us the wedding of our dreams. She had the best team to make my special day to lifetime to remember. Thank you Agathe for making our elopement romantic, easy and glamours!

Stephabie

Married on 08/28/2014

Agate was a pleasure to work with. She was responsive and accomadating to all of our needs. The wedding turned out lovely and it was just how we wanted it to be small and intimate but elegant.
Agate has good taste and is very conpotebt at her job.

N
Nicki

Married on 09/16/2014

We had a perfect elopement to Paris thanks to Agathe. She was great in answering our questions when we got started and very helpful when it came down to the details. She made the planning super easy and stress free. She had great suport - the hair and makeup artist as well as the photographer did a great job!

G
grant

Married on 01/13/2015

4.2

Agathe should stay with the party to the very last minute