Back to Weddings For The Ages

T
Featured
Tricia

Married on 06/16/2018

I can't say enough good things about Atonn. He was incredible to work with and he made our ceremony so incredibly personal and special. We had a small ceremony with our family and even the guys in the family talked about how great the ceremony was. We are big beer fans and on our first date I introduced my husband to a snakebite, which is half Strongbow and half Guinness. We talked to Atonn about this at our initial meeting and he suggested we use it as our unity ceremony. It tied everything together perfectly during the ceremony and we couldn't have asked for a more fitting ritual to join us together as husband and wife! It's these little things that make Atonn so great at what he does. I would recommend Atonn to anyone!

Natasha
Natasha

Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible

Atonn did such a great job. He made the ceremony uplifting and fun. He took a survey and filled in the ceremony with our answers. It was fun and meaningful. He helped out so much during the rehearsal that we knew what to expect during the ceremony. I highly recommend him.

Rachel
Rachel Wright

Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Atonn was absolutely incredible as our officiant! I remember being nervous when I was looking for officiants because I knew how important they are for your ceremony. I had searched for awhile online and had come across Weddings for the Ages. I had called Atonn shortly after about his services and I immediately felt comfortable talking to him on the phone. He answered all of my questions and I could tell he really cared about his clients. After the phone call I decided that my husband and I had to meet up with him in person. We both immediately connected with Atonn at our first meeting and had felt like we had known him for a long time. We both said “wow this guy could have been a perfect fit in our friend group. ”We hired him and I have to say it was one of the best decisions we had made for our wedding!
Atonn really takes the time to get to know you as a couple and listen to your wedding vision so he can perform a beautiful personal ceremony and that’s exactly what he did for us. It seriously felt like our best friend was officiating the wedding. He had me crying with the vows he wrote for us. Everyone at the wedding was blown away by the ceremony and they all talked about how amazing the service was and Atonn’s words stuck with so many of our guests. Atonn truly made the wedding unforgettable and I was honored to have him as our officiant. He also introduced me to my incredible wedding planner, Courtney Of LCN Events, which made my life so much easier and created a dream team of vendors. After all of this we have developed a life long friendship with Atonn and that is so beautiful to me. I know Atonn only hires the best for Weddings for the Ages. I strongly recommend hiring them! You seriously won’t regret it!

Kailey
Kailey

Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing experience all around!

Our officiant was Ardy, and I can't say enough good things about our experience with him. He was professional, responsive, and helpful throughout the entire process. We received so many compliments from wedding guests about our ceremony. He made the ceremony personalized to us as a couple, and his words about marriage were touching and unique. We would recommend Ardy to anyone looking for an officiant... We couldn't have pulled off our big day without his help and support!

Weddings For The Ages's reply:

Kailey, Thank you so much for your kind words! You and Eddie were wonderful and easy to work with! I am so happy that you and your guests loved the ceremony! Thank you for having me be a part of your special day! Ardy

Erin
Erin Crites

Married on 05/25/2019

Personable and professional

Atonn spent so much time getting to know us and learning what we wanted from our ceremony. He was professional, communicative, flexible, and I really enjoyed getting to know him. The ceremony was perfect and I would absolutely recommend Atonn and Weddings for the Ages!

Weddings For The Ages's reply:

Erin, it was absolutely wonderful working with you two! Planning a wedding from across the country can be challenging, but everything really came together for your special day! I'm so glad I was part of it! 😊
-Atonn

Traci
Traci Carter

Married on 05/18/2019

Entertaining/ Friendly/

Atonn was our officiant he was great... He made it light hearted which was exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend him.

H
Haleigh Derose

Married on 03/30/2019

Atonn is amazing!

Atonn was recommended to us by our venue and we are so thankful that he was. He was flexible, understanding, and someone that we felt like we have known our entire lives. He created our ceremony to perfectly match myself and the groom, with just the right amount of laughter and seriousness. He and his wife, Jodie, are organized and made the wedding planning process so smooth for us. He provides forms that are very helpful to the couple when deciding whether to do vows, unity feature, etc. We received compliments all night long from our guests about how great he was. He made our wedding day perfect and I highly recommend him!

Weddings For The Ages's reply:

Thank you so much Haleigh! I had so much fun with you and Evan throughout the planning process (even from a distance, you were great to work with!) and I had such a BLAST at the rehearsal with your families! Please tell Evan's mom that she is my new style icon :) Thanks again for choosing me to be part of your special day!

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect for us

Short and sweet and to the point, exactly what we wanted

D
Denise

Married on 10/13/2018

Best officiant ever!!!

Words cannot describe how amazing Atonn is! He made our ceremony so personalized for us and was truly a joy to work with. He took the time to get to know my husband and I and was able to understand what we were looking for in our wedding ceremony. I had many people come up to me after our ceremony and say how great of a job he did. He helped us with our vows, gave us different ideas for our ceremony, and was always there for us - he is great at answering texts and emails! If you are looking for an officiant, it is in your best interest to hire Atonn! You seriously will not regret it! Thank you Atonn!

S
Samantha

Married on 09/15/2018

We really enjoyed our experience with Atonn. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about wedding ceremonies. He listened intently to our vision of the ceremony, was not judgmental, and offered great suggestions when we were stuck on what to do. We wanted a lighthearted wedding, and he delivered on that aspect, getting chuckles from family and friends during the ceremony. We received a lot of compliments on the ceremony from family members, and we highly recommend him. Overall, he made the ceremony very stress free for us, so all we had to do was enjoy the moment.

B
Brittany

Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot begin to tell you how many compliments I received on Atonn officiating my wedding. His service was beautiful and he was with us every step of the way. When we first met in February, he helped us design a beautiful ceremony and provided a lot of great suggestions for poems, phrases and religious verses. He also created a wonderful message that captured the essence of our relationship and also tied in our "nautical" theme as well. At the rehearsal, he helped quickly organize the bridal party and made sure we all knew what we were doing. Atonn is a wonderful writer and public speaker. His energy and passion for marriage was prevalent throughout the ceremony. Beautiful job. Thank you!

K
Katelyn

Married on 08/18/2018

Creative & fun!

We got married in August 2018 and were not sure what we were looking for in an officiant and we didn’t really have a vision for the ceremony. We knew was that we wanted a very short, non-religious ceremony and an officiant that we easy to get along with. Atonn was the perfect fit for us and we realized it at our first meeting. He is friendly and knowledgeable. He got to know us in person and through questionnaires we filled out and with that, was able to put together a personal, funny, but still serious ceremony. He even provided examples of vows and readings for us to use, which was so helpful. He is creative and able to tailor your ceremony to fit any sort of theme, if you have one. We can’t thank him enough and are so happy we chose him as our officiant.

Michelle

Married on 06/30/2018

Jason and I were not sure what to expect of an officiant or really how that process even worked. I found Atonn on Wedding Wire and noticed the awesome reviews that he received, as well as many saying he made the ceremony about them and intimate. That was exactly what we were looking for! Atonn worked great around our schedule, and set up two meetings to discuss our expectations, explain how things work and finalized plans. He had us both fill out questionnaires, which he then took our answers and incorporated it into our ceremony to make it ONE OF A KIND! He had different options of ceremonies we could choose from or if we wanted a specific theme, he would do it! Which was really neat. I just can't say enough about Atonn, and would honestly recommend him for anyone that is getting married. He can make it any style you want and really focuses on the couple. He is amazing at what he does, and is truly passionate about his couples that he is working with.

Thank you again, Atonn!
Michelle and Jason Bonham

C
Corey

Married on 06/02/2018

Having Atonn as the officiant of our wedding was probably the best choice we made for the entire process. Outside of his personality (friendly, approachable, helpful and an amazing human being), he made our ceremony special and personalized - giving the entire event a less stuffy atmosphere. He took the reins when he needed to and made sure that nothing happened that we didn't want to happen.
I could not recommend Atonn more, and I'd suggest you meet with him for your ceremonial needs.
Thanks Atonn!

J
Joshua

Married on 06/02/2018

Atonn was quick to respond to anything we sent him, even some last minute changes to the order of services. He sat down with us on a couple occasions to work on vows and what exactly we wanted. We really appreciated that he had some basic outlines of orders of services to help us figure out exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend for a non-denominational service.

A
Ariel

Married on 06/02/2018

Finding Atonn to be our officiant was a dream come true! He really takes the time to learn about your and your significant other, and makes the ceremony personal. Beyond that, he is a fun professional. He always made sure everyone was happy and entertained before the ceremony and during. He is a very fun officiant, and I would recommend him to everyone! He made our day perfect.

S
Sophia

Married on 05/19/2018

Atonn was a great officiant for our Toledo wedding! He met with us multiple times before the wedding and guided us through our big day. The week before the wedding our ceremony musicians were backing out and Atonn offered the use of his bluetooth speakers. Although not ultimately needed, the gesture was much appreciated in a very stressful time. The ceremony itself was perfect and tailored to both my and my husband's personalities. After the ceremony our guests only had glowing remarks to say about the wedding. I would recommend him to any friends 10/10 times.

Meghan

Married on 05/19/2018

We were extremely pleased with our entire experience. Highly recommend.

E
Emma

Married on 08/26/2017

Atonn was awesome! We found him by just Google search as we were planning a wedding from long distance. He turned out to be a great fit for us. He was very easy to work with and did a great job with the ceremony. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Weddings For The Ages's reply:

Thank you, Emma and Gabe! I really enjoyed getting to know you two - it was so much fun planning your ceremony. I loved incorporating your nicknames (which I think surprised some of your guests) and inside jokes into the ceremony, and I'm so glad you liked it! Best wishes to you guys!

K
Kassandra

Married on 07/01/2017

Atonn is fantastic. He really made a ceremony that incorporated our personalities and kept us laughing and smiling the whole time. You will not regret having him as a part of your big day.

Weddings For The Ages's reply:

Kassy, it was such a pleasure being with you and Scott on your special day! I know it was only a short time, but I had a ton of fun getting to know you both. I'm so happy that you enjoyed the ceremony! Best wishes!

Mackenzie

Married on 06/30/2017

Wedding for The Ages was the perfect choice for our officiant. Atonn was awesome to work with and extremely helpful. He came through with everything we asked and added some funny things into our ceremony, which we loved. I really felt that he was excited for us and happy to be there. He really helped us with our vows and gave us many options for our unity ceremony. Each time we met with him, we felt comfortable talking with him and sharing our ideas. I recommend Wedding for The Ages for anyone that needs an officiant!

Weddings For The Ages's reply:

Mackenzie, thank you so much for the kind words! It was so great working with you and Nick and Kaitlyn - I loved every minute of being around your family, because it's clear that you guys have so much love! Your ceremony was so much fun to write, and I'm so glad that you liked it. I had a wonderful time with all of you!

Anastasia
Anastasia

Married on 10/27/2018

Personal and custom

It's hard to express how pleased we are with every aspect of Atonn's service! He far surpassed all expectations in every way, delivering a perfectly customized ceremony and executing it flawlessly! Atonn was warm, funny, professional, friendly and gave us lots of options. He took the time to know us as a couple before putting together the perfect words. It may be weird to say that someone you only met months before could make such a difference but he truly understood exactly what we needed.

J
Jennifer

Married on 07/07/2018

4.7

We loved Atonn so much! He was super sweet and fun to work with. He also was very accommodating and cane up with a beautiful ceremony that had everybody in tears. The only thing we had a problem with this was his responsiveness. There were a fee mishaps getting a hold of him, and we didn't get my partner's vows back until the day before the ceremony which was a bit stressful. He always came through, though, and overall we have a great experience.