Back to Palm Valley by Wedgewood Weddings

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 12/08/2017

Wedgewood made my dream wedding a reality! They helped me with the entire wedding planning process and made things incredibly stress-free. Their staff was friendly and professional. We had many, many compliments from family and friends who were very impressed with the venue. I loved that everything was included in our package and customizable (cake, centerpieces, dj, catering). It made everything so easy! They were even sweet enough to give us a bag with goodies (water, Doritos, and a thank you note) at the end of the wedding night. I cannot say enough good things about this venue! I am very pleased with their services!

Alysia
Alysia

Getting married on 09/23/2019

Awesome team!

My fiancé and I have a really tight budget for our wedding and so we were looking for a venue we could afford but would still give us the classic wedding feel that we wanted and Wedgewood Weddings Palm Valley gave us just that! The venue is gorgeous and they provide you with so many customizable choices and services, all at a price you can’t beat! On top of all that, the team at Palm Valley are so sweet and knowledgeable and outstandingly helpful through the whole process. Love them!

Palm Valley by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Alysia! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!

S
Sarah

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing team of ladies

The ladies are so unbelievably amazing. They are always there willing to help and seem to always have the answers! Cannot say enough good things about them and cannot wait for our event and many more to come with them!

Hi Sarah,

C
Cassandra

Married on 05/29/2019

Made everything so easy!!

Best venue ever! They made everything so easy and affordable! Literally everything was perfect!

Palm Valley by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Cassandra! Thank you for much for your kind words! We are so glad that your wedding was everything you hoped for. We wish you the best of luck! Congratulations again!

Sydni
Sydni Wooten

Married on 05/27/2019

Beautiful setting for a beautiful wedding

Wedgewood at Palm Vally was simply awe-inspiring. Our wedding was themed around succulents and desert sunsets making Palm Valley the perfect location. The venue as a whole is absolutely beautiful; mixing contemporary and modern designs with a light Arizona desert theme. The environment is relaxing and warm, setting a calming and tranquil mood. Geographically, the venue is in such a convenient location as it is within a few miles of the main freeway. There are wonderful hotels across the street and multiple shopping centers down the way. Everything you could need is conveniently located.
The staff with Wedgewood Palm Vally are angels! The sales team, Shelly and Kelsie, are incredibly kind and patient. Our circumstances were very unique and quite frustrating for us, whoever they were able to help us build the wedding we wanted without sacrificing our dream. Working with them was a pleasure and quite exciting! On the day, Kelsie coordinated the events and kept everything running as smooth as butter! She guided each member of the wedding party and instructed them on what to do and where to go. Being that this was the first wedding for a lot of us, we would have been at a loss on what to do had it not been for her guidance. I could not have asked for a better experience!
(photos have been edited to protect guest privacy, thank you for understanding)

Franny
Franny Gonzalez

Married on 02/24/2019

Best day ever

I really can go on and on about the team here every appointment we had they were just as excited as we were. Kelsey, Shelly and Jess awesome Team. Every email or call I made with a question or changing something they were great! Day of everyone was amazing every single one of our guests commented on the dinner, hors d'oeuvres everyone agreed best food they've had. Bartender, Our Captain and Dj were the best! It's a week later and everyone is still talking about how much fun we all had, and how beautiful everything was. Thank you all for giving us the best day ever!

Maria
Maria Lish

Married on 12/16/2018

Excellent wedding venue!

Wedgewood is not only a beautiful place for a wedding, But it’s the staff that made my wedding perfect, they are detailed and caring , you can choose your options and their preferred vendors are the best hands down! Dj Damian was great! Food was excellent and Corrdinator Shelley was amazing ❤️

Tabatha
Tabatha

Married on 11/02/2018

Above and Beyond Amazing

I can’t lie, we did not do much research before deciding on this venue. It was the first and only one we looked at, but we know it was the best choice we could have made.

Shelley walked us through the whole process patiently and made sure to answer any questions we had (no matter how dumb the question might have been, lol). Oh, and their customizable packages made wedding plan 100x easier!

Any email I sent was promptly responded. I really enjoyed the scheduled meetings we had too. They were like tiny therapy sessions that set my mind at ease, haha. It was great knowing that we had Palm Valley as part of our wedding team and not just as “the venue.”

Also, the space itself is really beautiful and really transforms in the evening. Our guests could not stop complementing it.

Palm Valley by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Tabatha! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

G
Gina

Married on 11/01/2018

Best venue ever!

If I could give this venue 10 stars I would. I booked in September 2017 for my wedding on November 1, 2018. After only seeing 1 other venue I knew this was the one and from our first meeting to our last I knew we made the right choice. I am over the moon with the service Wedgewood presented. The office staff were quick at responding and always so helpful and friendly. The day f I had Shelley and Connor and I could not be more thankful for the pair, they truly made the experience one of a kind. A week later as well and I’m still hearing how amazing the food was which I would also have to give a 10/10. I will be recommending this venue to anyone and everyone, worth every penny and they know how to make a beautiful wedding within your budget.

Palm Valley by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Gina! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

A
Aubrie

Married on 10/04/2018

Fantabulous!

We had the absolute honor of working with Wedgewood Wedding & Banquet Center at Palm Valley Golf Club. We booked our wedding day in November 2017. We saw maybe 10 venues and wanted to make sure all of our needs were met with whatever venue we went with. We met with Jesa and after our meeting and tour of the venue, I knew this was the one, from the customer service, the affordability and making me feel like our day was important and not just another event and money. We came back a week later and BOOKED IT! We couldn’t have made a better choice. Follow up visits, follow up calls, emails, CONSISTENT communication! We truly enjoyed working with Wedgewood and would HIGHLY recommend future couples to take the time and check out a Wedgewood venue but especially the Palm Valley Golf Club location. The day of our wedding, Jesa our day of Coordinator was absolutely fantastic, she made sure everything went according to the time line, everything was taken care of and genuinely enjoyed herself. Connor was our banquet captain and I got NUMEROUS compliments on his customer service. He was constantly checking on all of my guests, as well as me & my husband. Kept asking us if we needed water, drinks, food, desert, literally checking in on us the entire night. I overall give the Wedgewood Palm Valley team a A+ in all aspects. Thank you all for making our special day memorable, beautiful and remarkable.

Kelsi

Married on 09/22/2018

I could not be any happier with my experience with Wedgewood Palm Valley! From beginning to end, we never had one issue. Any time I sent an email with a question, the staff generally responded within a couple of hours. Having an all-inclusive venue saved so much time and stress, and we absolutely loved all of our vendors, especially the photographer and DJ. Our wedding day was 100% stress free, and that was due to the fact that the staff took care of everything (I mean EVERYTHING) for us. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a spot for their special day- you will not be disappointed!

L
Leslie

Married on 08/15/2018

Do not hesitate to book this venue. Our coordinators, Rosemary and Natalie, were amazing. From our initial visit they let us know everything was customizable and flexible to what my fiancé and I wanted. They were on top of everything and truly made our special day go by without any problems. We would highly recommend.

User4730427

1+ year ago

I couldn't be happier with this location. I was so worried that planning a wedding was going to drive me crazy but they are so far making everything so easy. They are very flexible and are willing to do what they can to help us out in this time. They completely understand that people are not made out of money and they are very flexible. I am still in the process of planning my wedding but so far everything is going smoothly. Hopefully everything will stay that way.

The only problem that I have with them is that they do not have a room for the bridal party to get ready. Luckily I have a friend that lives down the street from this location so we can all get ready there but if you need a location that has one of these just keep in mind that they do not.

H
Hannah

Married on 05/18/2018

This place is absolutely wonderful and they made our wedding day perfect. I can not thank Jesa, Alyssa and Connor enough for making our day extra special. They were on top of it all and making sure we had everything we needed and that everything went smooth. They made it so easy on our wedding day, I did not have a single stress and was able to enjoy the day with my girls and just relax. Dj Damien was amazing! We gave him some tough work with some of our songs and he did a great job making it all work. He was energetic, played a great variety of music to get and keep people on the dance floor and even joined in to teach one of the dances. And his plan for the last song made it so special. The food was top notch. They had a huge variety of food, and my vegetarian friends we so happy with the selection they had. I can not thank Wedgewood enough for making all my dreams come true when i married my best friend!

Palm Valley by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

You looked amazing on your big day! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Kathryn

Married on 05/05/2018

We had our wedding at The Wedgewood Palm Valley on May 5. It was beautiful. I can’t say enough good things. I am the type of person who needed less choices and an easier planning process. The vendors you work with at Wedgewood are so fantastic, the florist especially was amazing, I didn’t miss having to call multiple florists or meet with different options. She was perfect. I’ve dried and saved my bouquet because it was just too beautiful to get rid of. The new ceremony arch was a great surprise too. The whole day was lovely, the venue was lovely and I can’t wait to see photographs. I would highly recommend the brunch buffet for food, but I would assume all their options are delicious based on the meal we ate. The DJ was perfect, Jesa and Shelley were helpful and so professional! If you are considering Wedgewood I would go for it, you won’t be disappointed.

Palm Valley by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you the best of luck!

Kelsie

Married on 05/04/2018

We got married here in May, and it was absolutely magical! We got so many compliments on how everything turned out, and the food was amazing! Wedgewood made the entire planning process so much easier, and the staff made us feel so special. Our wedding day is one we will truly never forget!

B
Bianca

Married on 04/14/2018

So thankful for these girls here at Wedgewood, they made this process so easy and stress free knowing my now husband was away with the military and I was doing most the planning by myself. Super friendly and went over the top to make me happy! Place was decorated better then I could have wanted! So please with how everything turned out. Totally recommend!

Palm Valley by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We thank your husband for his service. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

N
Neal

Married on 04/13/2018

We were looking for a venue which could accommodate less than 100 ppl and still be cost effective. We were looking for as minimal work as we needed to as well. They offered this to us and the options we could choose made a lot of our wedding as customized as we could hope for.

Those that attended the wedding raved about the food and said our wedding was probably the best they had in quite some time. Open bar for our guest list was brilliant for the price, it couldn't be beat. Staff was very accommodating and even the head reception waiter (Raymond), was awesome.

Unfortunately, I'll have to edit this post later for pictures -- we have tons, but nothing that gives a good prospective of the setup

Palm Valley by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We can't wait to see the pictures of your beautiful day! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

J
James

Married on 03/30/2018

Great wedding venue! They added some fencing around the ceremony area that makes it an even more private and intimate setting. Staff was very responsive and the overall process was very easy. Took a lot of the stress off planning a wedding. Reasonably priced as well. Our wedding night was perfect!

S
Shannon

Married on 03/09/2018

I want to say THANK YOU to Wedgewood Palm Valley. My wedding was March 9th and the staff at Wedgewood Palm Valley truly made it a day to remember. It was a perfect place for our wedding and reception. Through our meetings and conversations, they truly brought our vision to life. Wedgewood Palm Valley's vendor were awesome to partner with. It was great to pick up the phone and make an appointment. The vendors knew who I was and that I was a Wedgewood Palm Valley bride. We used all of Wedgewood Palm Valley's vendors. DJ Damian kept the dance floor full and played the music we requested. Janice with Blooming Bouquets made beautiful center pieces for the reception. She also did the all the floral for the wedding party. Everything was beautiful. The cupcake tower was provided by Pixy Cakes and was great. We decided to have a photo booth and it was a great hit, thank you Brittany was creating the photo album with all the pictures. We decided to use Memories by Karen as well. She is also a Wedgewood Palm Valley vendor. She did our engagement and wedding pictures. We loved the engagement pictures, we cannot wait to see the wedding pictures.

Wedgewood Palm Valley made our wedding day a great celebration and a day to remember. Thank you again to all that helped pull our special day together!

C
Crystal

Married on 01/20/2018

From the day we had looked at the wedgewood we knew this was the place wanted to get married. The staff is so nice and helpful and every detail was absolutely perfect and beautiful.

Diana
Diana

Married on 12/27/2017

The best day of our lives

We had our wedgewood palm vally and it was the best choice, it is a beautiful place, they helped us too much and they are very nice they also made everything special, the food is delicios, the music very well and the decoration is beautiful, we were delighted and if we turned to marry no doubt there would be our wedding. They are amazing, thanks for everything.

Kacey

Married on 11/03/2017

We had the most perfect day! The staff was amazing and made the whole experience about us. If you don't like to do a ton of overboard planning, they can do it for you (inclusive), or if you like to do the planning, they allow you to do it also. I can't say enough good things about the venue & team. PLUS it is one of the most affordable places we found, but you would never know it based on the glamor and details that it includes. The food, flowers, cake, DJ, photographer & bar can all be included in the package if wanted, and they do not disappoint! Our day was better than imagined, and ALL of our guests agreed. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received on all aspects of the night, including food, DJ & beauty of the night. I was one of the brides that did less than most due to being in the process of moving to a different country, but you would never know it. The team made sure the night was well-planned & everything flowed perfectly so that I didn't have to. I would choose this venue one hundred times again before considering other places!

Kaila

Married on 10/28/2017

Everyone at Wedgewood helped us with everything throughout the planning process and on the big day! They are very responsive and some of the kindest people we have ever met. The price was awesome too!

Katherine

Married on 09/30/2017

Palm Valley went above And beyond our expectations. Everyone there is wonderful!