Back to Whirling Turban

4 Reviews for Whirling Turban

S
Sabrina

Married on 10/21/2017

I recently purchased my beautiful wedding dress from Whirling Turban & highly recommend them to anyone looking for a couture, vintage-inspired dress. (Still looking for your version of Audrey Hepburn's tea length Funny Face dress? This is the store!)

I never planned to buy my wedding dress online & I frankly found the idea a little scary. But, the team at Whirling Turban assuaged my concerns & delivered above & beyond what I expected.

Their customer service was amazing. Kathryn was incredibly helpful both over phone & email. Even after I received my dress & our transaction was essentially complete, she gave me tons of insight on the types & brands of shape-wear & petticoats to wear with my specific dress.

The dress itself is absolutely beautiful. The detailed craftsmanship is quite evident. Whirling Turban's dress designs are very flattering. I have a bit of a tummy & am not busty, but you'd never know it from the way that the dress accentuates my figure in all the right places. Kathryn's blog (which is how I initially found about about the store) is also a great resource for any bride looking to wear a tea length wedding dress.

K
Katie

Married on 11/10/2007

This is an online company that makes custom dresses. Want a vintage inspired wedding dress made to custom fit? I ordered a peacock blue dress that looked like a 50's Jackie Kennedy inspired number. I wore a pill box hat veil and my grandmothers fur stole :) Excellent service and the quality was amazing, fit perfectly. By the way Kathryn has made many a celebrity dress.

H
Hannah

Married on 07/29/2016

4.7

I couldn't fault Whirling Turban's amazing service! I chose a custom made wedding dress and although there was a lot of back and forth via email, this was to ensure that the fit was perfect... And it was! The Whirling Turban team kept me in the loop on developments throughout. I could have chosen from a huge range of colours and options and they would have accommodated this for me. The dress was a little on the pricey side, but I think it's so worth it given the quality of the craftsmanship and design. Once everything was locked down, the delivery was pretty fast! If you want a wedding dress which is individual and stands out from the crowd, then this is the place! Thank you Whirling Turban!

User3853291

2+ years ago

3.6

While I love my dress, it was a somewhat long and stressful process to get it made. I chose a standard style from their site, so it wasn't like I was asking for a lot. I needed a longer torso than the standard size (listed at $600some) and ended up only being able to get 1inch longer for the dress size I needed (and ended with a $1000+ bill). They only seem to email once per day also, so communication is rather slow. I would recommend choosing a standard dress they already have rather than going the "custom wedding dress" route. You don't get the higher value out of the time and money you put into months of discussing the dress.