Back to White Owl Weddings

H
Featured
Hadley

Married on 09/06/2015

White Owl Weddings is seriously AMAZING! They were so flexible with what I wanted and incredibly fun and professional. Many of our wedding party commented that they didn't even realize they were there filming, which is great when getting candid shots. I watch our highlight video ALL the time and have gotten countless compliments. They are incredible and could not recommend them enough!

Kayla
Kayla Groves

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Great Vendors!

Our videographer team from White Owl Weddings were so great to work with. I was a little nervous having videographers because I was afraid they would be in my face the whole night- or present enough to where I wouldn’t act “normal”, but Zack and Kristiana did a fantastic job of capturing the special moments but from a distance so that they weren’t in your face the whole time. They are really good at what they do- their website is full of beautiful videos from weddings that I am confident ours will not disappoint! Our videographer was actually bundled with our photographer and it could not have worked out better because they had worked together in the past, and therefore know how to maneuver around each other and still be able to get perfect shots. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have a video made during an event!

Matthew
Matthew

Married on 03/08/2019

Great People and Business

White Owl was one of the easiest vendors to work with for our entire wedding. They were incredibly nice and helpful, and captured everything we could've wanted, while working within our budget. We would definitely recommend them.

K
Kathryn White

Married on 09/14/2018

The wedding that was almost cancelled

My entire destination wedding was cancelled in September due to Hurricane Florence. I frantically rushed to put back together every piece of my wedding that had been planned three states away in just one week. I needed a videographer that was up to my crazy high standards and I stumbled across White Owl Weddings.

To say these guys were amazing is an understatement. They were quick to answer, patient with all of the planning madness, and came to our rescue to film our wedding in just three days time.

The finished product was so beautiful and really helped us appreciate the beauty of our Kentucky wedding even if the destination wasn’t what we had initially wanted. Thank you guys for driving all the way to Lexington, being super great at the event, and making a beautiful product.

If you have a wedding in Kentucky, book White Owl Weddings. They are so great.

Courteney Nickodem

Married on 08/11/2018

Incredible!!!

We loved working with Zack and Christina. They were very accommodating and produced us a video that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We’ve recommended them numerous times already! Great people and wonderful talent.

P
Paige Ange

Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing videographers!

White Owl Weddings did such an amazing job capturing our day! It seems like almost everyone who watches our highlight video tears up because they did an incredible job capturing the emotion of the day. Also very professional and easy to work with! Highly recommend.

L
Lauren

Married on 03/10/2018

They we’re awesome to work with. Perfect for the inpatient bride! They updated us several times on the progresses of our videos without us having to ask. The highlight video made everyone cry. We received so many compliments on it and great feedback. So happy with our choice of videographers!

Erica

Married on 10/28/2017

We used White Owl Weddings for the videography for our wedding, Zach Conkle and Kristiana were or videographers and they were absolutely amazing! They were so attentive, kind, and friendly and made sure to capture every moment throughout the day. My husband and I are so pleased and absolutely in love with our wedding videos, especially the highlight video! We definitely recommend White Owl Weddings, their work is absolutely amazing!

Ashley

Married on 10/21/2017

White Owl Weddings was super easy to work with and delivered a great video! They are both so sweet and were very considerate throughout our whole wedding day and were accommodating to what we requested.

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 10/14/2017

We could not be more happy with the experience we had with White Owl Weddings. Zack and Kristiana were so easy to work with and made the day so easy and stress free. Not to mention they were so prompt with any questions we had leading up to the wedding. They were very friendly and you can tell they take pride in their work, it's not just another job for them, they truly love what they do and it definitely comes through in the videos they create. I would recommend them to anyone, it is worth every penny! Thank you to you both!

Taylor

Married on 06/03/2017

We chose White Owl Weddings (WOW) for our wedding video after seeing my cousin use them for her own wedding. One thing I noticed when looking at all the different video vendors content was WOW really played on the side of your emotions in their videos. It wasn't necessarily all about the cool shots with drones and different things. They really capture the emotions and put that into their videos. They are a great team - super soft spoken and professional. Zack is very easy to communicate with and did a great job at answering any questions in a timely manner. They reached out to me during their editing process with a few questions and wanted to make sure I was happy with it which made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. We opted for a full day of service including the highlight video, full ceremony and reception which included dances and speeches. The footage they put together was GREAT! Thank you WOW for capturing our special day so well! Highly recommend!

Amber
Amber

Married on 04/28/2017

Zack and Kristiana were amazing to work with. On the day of our wedding they were so kind and accommodating and worked right around the chaos... We barely even knew they were there! When we received our highlight video, we were so happy! They captured so many precious moments of happiness on our day. We chose to do our own vows and were worried about how the sound would come through, but when we received our ceremony video we were over joyed with the quality of sound of my husband, our officiant, and I. We loved working with White Owl and would definitely recommend them to our friends getting married in the future!

Casey
Casey

Married on 04/07/2017

Zack and Christina were amazing on our wedding day, to be honest I didn't even notice they were so close to me, but yet they captured (closely) every little detail. We got 4 different videos that I will forever cherish!

Also- not going to find a better price than White Owl Weddings, definitely worth every single penny! Thank you all sooo much!

H
Hayley

Married on 10/29/2016

White Owl Weddings did a fantastic job videoing our wedding ceremony and reception. I absolutely loved all of our videos and they are a great to have a keepsake!

Emily

Married on 10/22/2016

White Owl Weddings did a phenomenal job capturing our special day! We are so incredibly pleased with our video that we can't stop showing it to all of our friends & family. Not to mention I cry happy tears everytime I look at it. Zack & Kristiana were the a pleasure to work with and we would use them again in a heart beat.

Erika

Married on 09/03/2016

White Owl was fantastic! They were a seamless behind the scenes presence capturing all the special moments. They were quick to respond and provide the final product. The music they chose for the highlight reel was perfect too!

M
Matt

Married on 07/30/2016

I cannot say enough good things about White Owl Weddings. They were always our first choice videographer, but my wife and I agonized over whether it was worth paying for them to come all the way up to Cleveland, Ohio, from Louisville, Ky. , to shoot our wedding. I can say definitively that it was worth every penny. From the way they shot and edited my vows in the rain, to the way they seemed to find our friends' and family members' happiest moments on the dance floor, they captured in just a couple of minutes all the love and joy we felt that day. They were extremely flexible and responsive -- talking with us at length about what we wanted to see in our highlight video and even sending it near the end of the process to ask if we wanted anything changed (We didn't, but it was nice to have the option!). They also had to contend with rain during our ceremony and low lighting in the House of Blues during our reception. They made both look stunning. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding videographer, in any part of the country.

Andrea

Married on 06/18/2016

As soon as I saw the work of White Owl Weddings, it became my dream to have them do my wedding one day! When I got engaged my dream became a reality and I was able to have them capture one of the most important days of my life. My husband and I had a beach wedding, and on our wedding day there happened to be a giant thunderstorm. Zack and Kristiana were so amazing and made me feel so calm and relaxed even with a thunderstorm on the way. They did an incredible job capturing the ceremony on the beach despite the dark clouds and wind! Their video was absolutely beautiful and I am in love with how everything turned out. I am forever thankful they did our wedding videography, the footage they took will always be treasured. Once I shared the highlight video with my family they all were begging for copies, they loved it so much. If your looking for flexible, professional, and truly one of a kind artists, White Owl Weddings is for you. Zack and Kristiana are some of the most genuine people I have ever met and truly go above and beyond what you could ever ask for.

Cheyenne

Married on 06/03/2016

Zack and his team were wonderful to work with. He was always responsive and our video turned out beautifully with very little direction from us. It was so artfully composed and they worked so well with our photographers. They were flexible and seemed to capture every important moment of the day. I (and my friends) have nothing but great things to say about their work - I definitely recommend them!

Adrian

Married on 03/18/2016

White owl Weddings did an excellent job capturing our special day. We knew that they would do an outstanding job and they followed through. I highly recommend White Owl Weddings. The detail that they capture is amazing and they put it together as if it were a movie. My family and friends loved it as well.

L
Lisa

Married on 12/26/2015

Wow everything about White Owl Weddings was amazing. My husband hates having pictures and video taken so I was a little worried with how everything would turn out but they did an amazing job. I had so many people tell us that our wedding video was the best one they have ever seen. I couldn't be any more happy with how everything turned out. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone! They were professional and on time. I didn't have to worry about anything.

W
William

Married on 11/14/2015

The highlight video created from our wedding footage was both beautiful and amazing. And the raw footage was exactly what we wanted to remember. Zack and Kristiana were professional, true artists, and definitely worth hiring! Thank you!

Colin

Married on 11/07/2015

We are absolutely thrilled with White Owl Wedding's services! They listened to what we wanted and blew us away with the final product by capturing moments we never knew happened. Very easy to work with and worth every penny; highly recommended.

Tracy

Married on 10/10/2015

I was introduced to White Owl Weddings from a friend and prior customer of White Owl Wedding's services. White Owl Weddings did not disappoint and even went above and beyond what I anticipated by sending me a portrait of my husband and I on our special day. I had a two year engagement and White Owl Weddings checked in with me periodically to confirm services and to make sure everything I wanted to have on video was notated so that when the big day arrived everything was set. White Owl Weddings was extremely easy to work with and was very responsive by e-mail or phone. And regarding the final product.... I cannot express in words the amazing handiwork of White Owl Weddings. I get goosebumps every time I watch my highlight video and am blown away by the various angles White Owl Weddings used in order to capture those delicate moments throughout my special day. All in all, White Owl Weddings gets my highest recommendation :)

Tristen

Married on 09/12/2015

We used White Owl Weddings for both our wedding photography and video. The final product was amazing. Our video has brought out the waterworks in everyone and it truly captures the emotion and memories of our special day. Our photos turned out amazing, despite the rainy weather. So many great candid pictures as well. These are some of my favorites because it takes me back to the very moment. Very professional to work with, great responsiveness and communication. Thanks so much you guys for giving us the best keepsake of our wedding day.