Back to Wild Roses Studio

Ida
Ida Calås Martell

Getting married on 12/08/2019

Intimate Elopement in a Chateau

Thanks Thiebauld for amazing photos and a lovely photo session in Cagnes sur mer. Thiebauld have a feeling for the special moments and you can feel the emotions in the Pictures. He also have the artistic eye and is really easy to work with. THANKS!

Wild Roses Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Ida, it was a pleasure to document your super intimate elopement on the French Riviera.

Looking forward to meet all the family anew.

Nicolas
Nicolas

Getting married on 10/09/2019

Wedding in Mougins Provencal town

We hired Thiebauld from WildRoses to cover our wedding day In Mougins (France, 06). We highly recommend Thiebauld! He is an experienced photographer with great talent. On top, he was very friendly with our guests, and managed to remain discreet during this important moment while giving easy-to-follow suggestions to make the best photos.

Wild Roses Studio's reply:

I was great joy and fun sharing your wedding day with your guests flying from all over the world

Oli
Oli Ramoli

Married on 09/07/2019

Garden wedding // French Riviera

This guy is just awesome. Just right from the first phone call we have been on the same level and he understood what we were looking for. During our wedding he was just discrete and acting in the background, the photographs with our family and friends he had brilliant ideas and captured all emotions and wonderful moments we had. The pictures were just awesome as so the presentation with his gallery. We had such a great time watching all pictures again and felt the emotions Thiebauld was somehow able to capture. Great, creative and awesome guy! Thanks for all! :)

Wild Roses Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Oliver!

What a laugh and emotion we had during your day !!
Can't wait for the honeymoon session in Germany!

Claudia
Claudia

Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful pictures of our elopement on the French Riviera

We had both our wedding on the French Riviera (my parent house in Opio) and in China (my husband family). Thiebauld did photograph our wedding on the French Riviera. He was really discrete, help us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We had a really nice time and pictures are beautiful.

If you plan your Elopement in the South of France, you should definitely book Thiebauld

Wild Roses Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Claudia.

Your wedding on the hillside of Provence was lovely.
Have both of you a fantastic second wedding in China.

Britni
Britni Leboeuf

Married on 05/07/2018

Intimate seaside elopement on the French Riviera

Thiebauld is incredibly talented and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer to document a special life moment. My husband and I are from Austin, Texas but we decided to elope in the south of France. Thiebauld helped me arrange the perfect ceremony and his photographs were exactly what I was hoping for. He helped us plan our wedding ceremony within 1 months notice. I am so thankful for what he did for us!