Back to Wildflower Bridal Beauty

JHNH
Featured
JHNH

Married on 06/15/2019

Best makeup we've ever had

I specifically chose Wildflower Bridal Beauty because my family, friends, and I rarely wear makeup, and I'm glad I did! Alexandra did a great job of offering suggestions for a more natural look and making me feel comfortable during the hair/makeup trial. On the wedding day, Alexandra plus two assistants (Jackie and Chelsea, I believe) did the hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, our mothers, and me. All three were cheerful, easygoing, and willing to accommodate a few last-minute changes. Several of us agreed that this was the best-looking makeup we'd ever had, and we received compliments from guests as well. Our hair stayed put through a hot June day, too.
In short, if you're looking for outstanding natural-looking hair/makeup at a reasonable price, I'd definitely suggest reaching out to Alexandra.

sarah
sarah

Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect hair and makeup

I couldn't be happier with the service provided by Alexandra. She was incredibly responsive from the day I reached out (which was helpful as I live in FL). Leading up to the wedding, she provided a schedule for the day and was accommodating with all my last minute changes.

I am extremely particular about my hair and make up, and hate the heavy makeup look. At my trial, I told her that and she did it perfectly! The day of the wedding, I had a couple changes and again it came out wonderfully. All my bridesmaids and mother/mother in law were very happy as well (they are the most particular of all).

A
Amy rametta

Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing services!!

Alexandra did the most beautiful job on my hair and makeup on my wedding day! As well as my bridal party, and my mom and mother in law. The makeup looked natural and was exactly what I wanted, and my hair was gorgeous! She was very professional, sweet, and quick to respond with any questions I had leading up to the day. She came to the venue where we were getting ready which was very helpful, and even gave me a touchup kit for the day. I would definitely recommend her!

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 06/01/2019

Talented artists!

Alexandra is amazing! From the trial to my big day, she was professional, super friendly, and not to mention talented!
There were 8 of us that needed our hair done so she brought her assistant who also did an amazing job on everyone’s hair. I had a couple picky bridesmaids, and they were so nice with last minute changes they asked for. I’m so glad I used wildflower! Thank you for making me look so beautiful!

Susan

Married on 05/18/2019

Highly Recommend

I highly recommend that you book Wildflower Bridal Beauty for your wedding! Alexandra is absolutely fantastic. She is extremely talented at both hair and makeup. Not only is she able to work quickly and make you look and feel your best self, she is also so kind and pleasant to be around on the morning of your wedding. I gave a brief description and showed a few photos of updos that interested me at my trial. She took those concepts and came up with an updo that I loved even more than anything I had found.

For our wedding day, she arrived early and set up a salon-like area in the bridal suite of our venue. She brought an assistant with her which allowed us to have a reasonable start time for the ladies rather than a super early wake up call. She also gives you a cute bridal touch up kit complete with your lip color to keep you looking fresh through the big event. I would go back to Alexandra for any future special event hair or makeup and recommend that you check her out for your upcoming event!

N
Nina

Married on 05/17/2019

Such a good experience

My makeup came out beautiful the day of my wedding. I don’t wear much makeup regularly and she made me feel very comfortable and beautiful. Loved my lashes! Highly recommend!

Megan

Married on 01/12/2019

Awesome Winter Wedding experience!

I really can't recommend Alexandra enough! I showed up to the trial not really knowing what I wanted with a few pictures in mind. I explained some of what I thought would look good to Alexandra and she turned it into something that was better than what I ever imagined. She responded to all my email questions quickly and professionally. She was flexible with adding some of the girls onto the schedule at the last minute. Her assistant was also great - everyone loved their hair and makeup. She even supplied a bag of makeup to help touch up throughout the night. Thank you Alexandra for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

L
Laurel

Married on 12/16/2018

Flexible, talented, and attentive

I highly recommend Alexandra for both hair and makeup services. I rarely wear makeup and was concerned about looking natural and feeling like myself on my wedding day, but Alexandra made this a reality. I felt so confident and natural. The makeup she used was lightweight and stayed put the whole day.
Alexandra is great to work with and is extremely responsive. I was unsure how I wanted my hair and she tried four different styles at my hair trial and then corresponded with me several times before the wedding, sending pictures of style ideas until we got it just right. Once I finally settled on a (somewhat nontraditional) style, she nailed it.
She also is very flexible and calming. She let me add an additional person into the schedule the day before the wedding! If you want someone who is calm, responsive, and skilled at highlighting a natural look, Alexandra is the perfect choice.

Stephanie

Married on 09/28/2018

Alex was amazing. Her and her assistant were very timely with everything. The hair and makeup on everyone looked amazing! All the hair and makeup looked more natural than other stylists, which was a big reason I wanted To work with Alex. She made the entire process so simple, and I trusted her to do a amazing job, which she did.

Stephanie

Married on 09/01/2018

Alexandra and Wildflower Beauty were essential parts toy wedding day. So many people could have done the hair and make up, but to ensure you look flawless on your special day, seriously choose her! She was extremely responsive with any questions I had throughout the planning process. She arrived with her team on time (actually a bit early, which was perfect!). All the girls were taken care of with precision and ease, despite hair type or skin quality. And when I say everyone looked flawless, I mean flawless to perfection! The makeup was natural and did not make the girls look overdone. One my the bridesmaids even said her makeup on her wedding day wasn’t even as good. And it stayed in place all night! The photographer wanted pictures after hours of dancing, so I checked in the mirror, and honestly no touch ups were needed! Plus, in case you do, she gives you a bag anyway! So many make up artists do not provide that service. I have already recommended to other brides, and seriously encourage everyone to use her services. Thank you me look my best on my day!

Kim

Married on 08/04/2018

My wedding was this past weekend and Alexandra was amazing to work with! She's wonderfully nice, does beautiful work, and is a great person to have around on your wedding day. She gave great recommendations when I was looking for extensions to use for my hairstyle and was fun to chat with about makeup. Mine was an outdoor ceremony and reception in very hot, humid weather and I was amazed at how great the airbrush makeup looked even late into the evening, and I have the type of oily skin that normally looks shiny within just a few hours. Give her your business!

Marissa

Married on 08/03/2018

Alexandra was a dream to work with! She was so accommodating and really took the time to understand how both my mother and I would like to wear our hair on the day of my wedding and executed on those wishes. More importantly, she made sure that we were happy with the end results on both the day of our trials and the day of the wedding and that our styles were secure! And, as a true professional, she was able to provide us with helpful suggestions as to how I should wear my veil and secure it on what turned out to be a very windy August day! I'd use her for hair and make-up in the future heads-down!

T
Teresa

Married on 07/27/2018

Alexandra was awesome! She was very responsive, flexible, and got my vision for my wedding day makeup. She is very easy to work with! She was just great. She made me feel comfortable since I do not wear makeup daily. I also did a trial with her and she worked with me to design a vision/feel to my wedding day make up. Overall, she was wonderful. I highly recommend.

Mattea

Married on 07/20/2018

Alexandra did a wonderful job. She was professional and a delight to chat with. Best of all, she did exactly what I asked and made me look beautiful. The price was very reasonable and I was love to use her again in the future!

L
Lauren

Married on 05/27/2018

Alexandra was amazing! She and her team accommodated my large bridal party and got everyone’s hair and makeup done on schedule, with time to spare. She made me feel gorgeous and confident on my big day, taking my inspiration pictures and delivering exactly what I envisioned. I highly recommend her.

Kaitlyn

Married on 05/19/2018

From the very beginning, Alexandra was very responsive on scheduling an appointment my hair and make up trial. She is very personable and sweet. A few months before the wedding, Alexandra provided schedules so all the girls knew exactly when their hair and make up time was. Day of the wedding, her and her assistant were on time and stuck to schedule. I cannot say enough nice things about her! Everyone looked gorgeous and all our hair/make up lasted the entire nice. Thank you Alexandra for making me beautiful on my wedding day!

Jennifer Lynn

Married on 04/15/2018

Alexandra was amazing with all of my girls that got their makeup done with her. She was early and accommodating. I would use her again i. A heart beat! Thanks for everything girl!

Jessi

Married on 10/28/2017

Alexandra travelled to the house that I rented for me and my bridesmaids to get ready in. She provided me a schedule prior to the day-of and she met that schedule exactly. Each of my bridesmaids received a service (some got just hair, some got just makeup, some got both hair and makeup). Alexandra handled each individual with professionalism and kindness. All of my bridesmaids and my mother looked absolutely stunning with the help of Alexandra. As for my services as the bride, I cannot express myself enough; the moment I looked in the mirror after Alexandra was finished took my breath away. I never felt more like a bride than in that moment. I cried numerous times throughout the day and my makeup held perfectly, even after dancing (and sweating!). I highly recommend Alexandra for bridal services and/or bridesmaids/mother/flower girl services.

Kayleigh

Married on 10/13/2017

Alexandra did an amazing job on my wedding day hair and makeup! Everything turned out exactly as I had envisioned it. Alexandra was a great hair and makeup artist, but she was also such a nice person to be around. I truly felt beautiful on my wedding day and I would 100 percent hire her again!

P
Pixy

Married on 09/22/2017

It was so important to myself and my daughter that we like our hair and makeup. That is what Alexandra delivered. Definitely recommend this service to any future brides. Thank you Alexandra!

E
erica

Married on 09/09/2017

Alexandra is wonderful to work with. She really listens to what you want and does an amazing job. I could not have been happier with my choice!

Jackie

Married on 09/03/2017

Alex and her team were absolutely incredible! I am not a very decisive person and I also don't normally wear a lot of makeup or do my hair up, so for me, my wedding was a super special day and occasion. It felt amazing to be pampered that day, and to have so little stress over it because Alex is such a calming, reassuring person. She also is so chill and we loved getting to hang that morning with her and the other women. Thank you so much for making me look and feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day. I will be highly recommending Wildflower to all of my engaged girlfriends, too!

N
Noah

Married on 09/03/2017

Alexandra at Wildflower Bridal Beauty was absolutely amazing to work with! I found her business after having a really poorly done makeup trial with an artist who refused to make any changes to my look and kept pushing me to sign a contract, saying she would fix the mistakes the day of the wedding. By contrast, Alexandra was amazing - she talked through every step of the process, and tried a few looks during the trial. The day of the wedding she was a very calming presence, and we did not have to worry about a thing. Her team did my bridesmaids my hair and makeup, and the hair especially looked phenomenal; I have never seen my mom look so glamorous! My bridesmaids were very diverse and they were all accommodated and looked beautiful. I really loved how I looked and thought the prices were more than fair. I highly recommend Wildflower Bridal Beauty!

Kelly

Married on 08/25/2017

Alexandra and Michelle were absolutely fantastic in providing hair and makeup services for my sister's wedding. They were prompt, friendly, fun to have around, and did a really wonderful job on everyone's hair and makeup. They were willing to adjust and make tweaks when asked, and definitely executed the bride's vision well. Highly recommend!

C
Caroline

Married on 08/19/2017

Alexandra was such a pleasure and calming presence to have with us the morning of my wedding. She was on time and even stayed through the afternoon until everything was ready to go. She is a lovely person and did a beautiful job on my and my sisters hair, doing exactly what we asked for. I 100% recommend her!