Back to North Led Photography

J
Jordan

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Wilson Imagery is amazing

Very friendly and creative. Low price for high quality products. Ordered 32 pictures and received prints in about 3 days

L
Lindsey Kurth

Married on 07/15/2018

They were Amazing!

We drove about two hours to have pictures by our Aunts Covered Bridge for our engagement pictures. We found Wilson Imagery online and took a chance with them. They were amazing and made us feel comfortable. We received the pictures back really fast and they were great! We will most definitely use them again!

D
Donna Leonard

Married on 07/14/2018

Great photographer!

He did a wonderful job on my kids weddings. And gave us a deal for doing both weddings. Loved all the pictures.

Anna
Anna Hinkle

Married on 06/23/2019

2.8

Budget friendly photographer

Within budget - but my wedding was 2 weeks ago and I've not seen one single proof, picture or anything. When I reached out to ask how I can view my pictures I was not answered. Money was supposed to be due day of event but they emailed my mother a month prior and asked for the remaining money - even though they had not met with us or anything. I just really want to see my pictures.

North Led Photography's reply:

I apologize you feel like you haven't been treated fairly. As for your pictures, I am continuing to work on them, they will be done within the 30 days, as agreed per your contract. My system for invoices send automatically a month out from the due date. There was no expectations on being paid prior to the due date on the invoice. I responded to your text message 1 week after your wedding stating that your images would be done within 2 weeks, which would be 3 weeks out from your wedding and 1 week before the contracted due date. That is still the plan. We took over 4000 pictures that require a lot of time to go through and edit properly. I dont want to speed through your images and only give them half of my attention. I pride myself on making sure my clients are happy with my services and am sorry you feel this way. Your images will be delivered within the agreed upon time.