Back to Xtreme Events Ent.

Xtreme Events Ent. Reviews

| Central Jersey, NJ See photos, pricing and details

8 Reviews for Xtreme Events Ent.

Z
Zaydee

Getting married on 11/14/2019

Amazing dj chris always classic and makes you feel amazing with his great mixes! You want a song he got it! Cant wait for you to do my wedding one day and my baby girl Sweeteen! Oh man always been epic since 2005 always? Many blessings love! Keep up the amaZing job!

Roselin
Roselin

Married on 04/26/2019

Best entertainment service

We had the best DJ with Chris at our wedding. He provided sound for our ceremony and the entertainment for cocktail hour and reception. The feedback we received from our guests is that they have never experience such a fun and interactive DJ. We had people on the dance floor all night long. Chris is completely accommodating and creates customized entertainment experiences.

Q
Queenie

Event date: 12/02/2017

DJ Chris was referred by a party coordinator from Astoria World Manor. His professionalism, advice and expertise helped make a Magical Moment for our daughter’s Sweet 16 exquisite. His services are at a reasonable price. I will definitely use him for future events and highly recommend him. Thank you again Chris!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 10/22/2017

Dj Chris & his team came out to The Crystal Ballroom in Freehold NJ to host my wedding on October 22nd, 2017. Not only did he exceed mine & my now future husbands expectations but he went above and beyond to deliver excellent service & music. My guests were raving about how much they loved the variety of oldies-todays hits. Chris, you really made my night memorable I can't thank you enough. I'll be sure to keep you handy for my next Xtreme event ;)!

R
RACHel

Married on 10/14/2017

Chris was the absolutes best DJ ever! Was punctual, had all sorts of music to appeal to everyone, and got everyone dancing! I can’t recommend him enough! He made my wedding so much fun!

J
Joanne

Married on 10/22/2016

What can I say? I found Chris on gig masters and told him my story of being diagnosed at the age of 9 with ulcerative colitis. After numerous hospitalizations, 4 major surgeries to have my intestines removed, back and neck fused and 8 incisions later.. Here we are. I always say there are very few decent people left in this world and I found one of them. Without hesitation he offered to provide his top notch services as our DJ/MC for our Crohn's & Colits Foundation of American Halloween Charity Bash. And what a night it was. We spoke about the crew being die hard freestyle fans and did Chris go back... Way back in time. George Lamond, Coro, TKA we heard it all and danced our a#$@% off! If you need a DJ there is only one place to go - Xtreme Events Ent. Many thanks Chris - you are truly a great person!

User7153584

2+ years ago

He makes the parties live! He's a very fun, energetic and enthusiastic DJ. Full of personality. Highly recommended

User7153568

2+ years ago

It was a great experience. He's a great DJ, and an outstanding entertainer and host. My guests were dancing all night!