Back to Yesmin Events

5 Reviews for Yesmin Events

F
Fahad

Married on 11/24/2018

I would highly recommend booking Aysha for your wedding! She always puts her 200% for her bride and grooms! I've worked with her in a couple of weddings and all I can say is that the way she helps her brides from the beginning of the wedding all the way to the end, she invests all her emotions to make sure every couple has the best day of their lives. I cannot say anything but excellence in terms of both service and value!

R
Raya

Married on 08/19/2017

I discovered Yesmin events through social media, which is actually how I happened upon many of the different vendors I selected for my August 2017 wedding. Realizing the company was relatively new, my expectations from Yesmin events was simple, an expected level of organization for meetings with vendors, vendor selection and day of coordination. I will say right now that I was blown away by the level of service and dedication that I received. I selected Yesmin events after my first meeting with Aysha, my planner. She is incredibly easy to talk to, professional, kind, and most importantly she instilled confidence in me that she could deliver on the vision I had for my wedding. And she did that and more, and it couldn’t have been easy for her. My wedding which included 2 events was planned in less than 6 months, and all went without a hitch all thanks to her. By working with her she introduced me to vendors I would have otherwise missed, especially with South Indian wedding vendors who can be hard to find and even harder to trust. She helped organize my meetings and prioritized my budget. But the greatest joy I’ve found from working with Yesmin events has without a doubt been how attentive they were to me, my husband, and all our family and closest friends the day of each of our events. They made sure communication with everyone was open, made sure we had eaten, personally hand delivered all the food we had missed to our wedding suite, made sure our families were comfortable, handled all vendor issues seamlessly, took care of all last minute issues to the point where I can honestly say I was able to completely enjoy every minute of my wedding. I was able to step back and relax. I loved it! My advice to anyone thinking about a wedding planner is one, to definitely get one! Aysha was the only reason why I could breathe and not worry about a thing and enjoy my wedding, and 2 I would highly recommend Yesmin events because they will go out of their way to make sure your we

S
Sandhya

Married on 09/22/2018

We were planning a 500 person, multi-day Indian wedding so we needed a team that could take the burden of day of vendor coordination off of us and our families and make sure we were able to fully enjoy the events without the stress of worrying about all the details.

From the moment we met Aysha she felt like an old friend. She was very accommodating and had experience in large scale Indian weddings which made us feel comfortable. Prior to our wedding day, Aysha joined our site visits and other key meetings. She really made herself available and made sure everyone was informed. The night before the wedding Aysha even came to our welcome dinners to meet all the key family members she would be interacting with the next day which shows her commitment to go above and beyond what she had to do.

Aysha and her team made sure our day went well and everyone raved about how smooth the flow of the day was afterwards. We were never rushing around and my family and were able to actually mingle with our guests. The team also worked seamlessly with the venue staff and all the other vendors. Even when there were minor hiccups during the day the team swung into action and made sure it was addressed immediately.

We highly recommend Aysha and her team!

S
Shamaila

Married on 09/16/2017

Aysha was thorough and extremely helpful with every aspect of my wedding. She found my makeup artist, helped me reach my favorite DJ. I was having hard time reaching him but since she knew him professionally she quickly reached out to him and set it up for me. On the wedding day, she helped reorganized center pieces. Tables weren’t number. She asked the venue to number them and make sure family and close friends tables were reserved with names. She made my photo-shoot extra smooth. She made the entire event including family entries, bride and groom entries very smooth. My special day was so much better because of Yasmin Event’s help. Aysha had another assistant with her I believe her name was Janath. She was extremely helpful as well! Highly recommended!

R
Rowshan (Pinky)

Married on 08/20/2017

When I started planning my wedding, I never thought about hiring a planner because I felt that it was enough to have my sisters help me out. However, after our first event which was the Nikkah, I realized it would be beneficial to have a day of coordinator for the main reception especially because that's the biggest one you'll have with the most guests. Your immediate family will obviously help out but having a day of coordinator decreases their stress and allows them to enjoy the event as well instead of constantly running around to make sure things are happening the right way. Before I got Yesmin Events for my wedding, I had the big parts of my wedding already booked and planned. I was really looking for someone who could help me organize the wedding day so that everything runs as smoothly as possible.

Aysha popped a message into my DM one day and after going back & forth with several messages, my husband and I felt she was someone we would need at our wedding. Our first meeting with her went well and we felt comfortable with her because she was so friendly and easygoing. She gave us some great suggestions and I loved how organized she was considering she was just starting out as a wedding planner. I definitely saw her passion for the job whenever we spoke. We had a couple of meetings before the reception. On the day of our wedding, Aysha and Jenath were with me from the moment I started getting ready, to the pre-shoot at a park, they got me to the venue for our couple shots and then made sure everything on the itinerary was done on time. They stayed till the very end and made sure all of our things got delivered to our new home. If you want someone to handle your wedding day itinerary, you should get Yesmin Events. They are getting better with every wedding and they are definitely passionate about what they're doing. Best part about them is, you feel like you have a friend with you who's there to make sure everything goes well on your big day!