Back to Your Day Your Way Event Planning

A
Featured
akia

Married on 06/15/2014

Mrs McQueen was amazing in assissting me with planning my wedding. I will say I was not the easiest bride to please and I had a very strict budget , but she found a way to make my wedding a dream come true and I didn't go a cent over budget. Mrs McQueen was always available and open to new ideas and was very receptive to me completely disregarding somethings. She help find the most amazing church, and person(s) to decorate. She was also very open minded to my family wanting to assist with certain parts of the wedding. My overall experience was AMAZING and I could not have asked for a more patient and understand wedding planner.

Mrs McQueen you rock!

S
Shanice

Married on 10/14/2017

Sharlyna's help was invaluable on my wedding day and the days leading up to it. I remember her telling me at my rehearsal "okay, you're done working now... All you need to focus on is getting married. " Those are extremely comforting words for a stressed out bride to be! Since my wedding I've suggested her to several other brides who are searching for wedding coordinators in the Cleveland area and beyond. Sharlyna is knowledgable, experienced, and creative. She's also friendly, personable and always comes with ideas or just a listening ear when needed. There wasn't a text, email, or phone call she didn't respond to. Even in the early hours before my wedding when I had a list of last minute details I forgot to take care of (all of which she handled). I would recommend her again and again!

R
Rasheeda

Married on 09/17/2016

We really enjoyed working with Sharlyna. She gives her all when planning an event, and she helped me to feel very comfortable throughout the planning process. She's highly organized, has great ideas, and she's extremely creative. I highly recommend her; she helped to make our day very special.

D
Desvari

Married on 07/15/2016

Working with "Your day Your way events" besides marrying my husband was probably the best decision we made. My advice to ANYONE planning a wedding is to get a coordinator. Work it into your budget & make sure you just hire one. Sharlyna was AMAZING & I am not just saying this... We literally had family members comingg up to us asking who she was because she was present, professional, and personable. She is the reason I throughly enjoyed my wedding day. My bmaids kept calling me a calm bride while we were getting ready & it was because I met her & I trusted her once she jumped in and started handling things. However.... Do not... Do not... Do not... Do what we did. We waited last min literally to hire her... (the day before) (awful I know). She reached out one last time & it was seriously a blessing because she made our day our way. Great suggestions, timely, efficient. There were things I forgot (we had an out of town wedding) & she immediately came up with a solution. Your day for way you are amazing I know we kept thanking you,but my god you were a blessing to us and we just want you to truly know that. Im not the easiest bride because I am very honest and stern but she worked with me & made everything better than what we ever imagined. My husband & I thank you SO SO SO SO MUCH SHARLYNA.

A
Amy

Married on 05/28/2016

Sharlyna was absolutely amazing! We had 36 in our bridal party and she managed to keep everyone moving forward, organized and on task. She gave us (bride and groom) room to breathe while making sure all of the pertinent things were in place and happening in a timely manner. She handled all of the small things that popped up the day of the wedding involving the bridal party, guests, etc. In a calm low key manner allowing our day to flow beautifully.

S
ShaPearl

Married on 03/12/2016

Your day your way services were very efficient, patient and thorough. Sharlyna is very creative and works very hard to make your day exactly the way you want it and more. She is definitely a God send. I would recommend her for event planning to anyone in need.

User6878842

2+ years ago

My planner was very involved in the process of planning our event. She gave us suggestions for decorations and invitations. She was approachable and accommodating.

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

Married on 07/18/2015

There were alot of things that I wish had gone differently but I will admit Sharlyna and her crew where extremely friendly and they will try to give you what you want. It was wonderful to see how wonderful a family could work and play together to build a successful business. My guests had so much fun they are still talking about the wedding months later and in a good way. One of my bridesmaids dresses came in at the last minute and Sharlyna was able to fix it so the girl could still walk down the isle and look just as pretty as the others. I think our biggest issue was coming together time wise and being better at communicating with each other. With that being said, I would recommend Sharylna.