Back to Your Perfect Day Bridal

| Buffalo, NY See photos, pricing and details

30 Reviews for Your Perfect Day Bridal

MEAGHAN

Married on 06/29/2019

I adored everything about this place!

I was relentless when it came to finding the perfect dress but after searching every bridal shop in rochester i ended up at your perfect day. Sandy was absolutely amazing she went above and beyond all of my expectations and i can't express how easy she made the process of creating my dream wedding gown. She knew i had a vision for what i wanted and she was willing to piece together three different wedding gowns to create the vision i had. We ended up creating something custom and it was everything i dreamed it would be. Sandy was so accommodating and i would give her the highest recommendation you will not regret working with her. I am so sad that my wedding is over mostly because it means i will have no more fittings with sandy.

Michelle
Michelle Bernardi Ture

Married on 06/01/2019

Exceeded my expectations

Your Perfect Day exceeded my expectations as a bride-to-be. Sandy, the owner, is the warmest, most down to earth person you could possibly hope to encounter. Her shop is beautiful, she carries a wide variety of designers (including the ones I was interested in trying on), has vast knowledge of dresses/ designers/ what works for your body, and never made me feel pressured (Even when I was having undecided moments). She has a loaner program with the designer I was most interested in and was able to get me an upcoming fall style I was dying to try on sooner than when it would normally be in stock- and it turned out that was the one! Throughout the entire dress shopping and fitting process, Sandy was accommodating, flexible, and easy to work with. She helped me order the correct size and I needed minimal alterations because she's just amazing at what she does! I can't possibly recommend her enough. I had been to two bridal stores before hers and did not have anything close to this experience. In fact, one of them told me "there'd always be another dress" when I showed them the one I was most hoping to try on. Well they were wrong, as that was THE DRESS.
Bottom line, drive to Sodus. It's worth it! Sandy and Your Perfect day offer something above and beyond customer service. She truly has the bride's best interest in mind and I cannot thank her enough or rave about her any less!

Delaney
Delaney

Married on 05/03/2019

The best experience!

Sandy is so wonderful and made sure to find the dress of my dreams! I had horrible experiences elsewhere and Sandy was a breath of fresh air. You won't be disappointed!

Kelsey
Kelsey

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Experience with Sandy!

We live in Rochester, so Sodus is about an hour away, but boy I am so glad we decided to make the trip out there! Sandy was so easy to work with and I never felt rushed picking out or trying on dresses. She made me feel so at ease and never pressured me to buy. She also made herself available later in the evening for me to come try my dress on after work! I found my perfect dress with the help of Sandy, thank you Sandy for everything! You will not regret visiting Your Perfect Day!

Your Perfect Day Bridal's reply:

Kelsey, Thanks for the wonderful review. When you come to my store I adopt you as part of my family and hope you feel the same way. I'm always here for you. You were just beautiful on your wedding day.

Chrisitna

Married on 09/15/2018

Take the drive out to Your Perfect Day bridal shop. Sandy is an amazing business owner! Although I did not find my exact wedding dress here, the dresses are gorgeous! Sandy is so preofessional and helpful! She is not pushy what so ever and genuinally wanted to help me find the perfect dress. She worked with me and really tried to understand my vision. We found a dress that was a bit outside my budget and she even came down on the price because she knew how much I loved it!

D
Debbie

Married on 09/01/2018

Wonderful. Very accommodating on scheduling. Beautiful shop with huge selection.

K
Kayla

Married on 08/19/2018

I cannot say enough about Your Perfect Day Bridal. I went in the early stages of dress shopping and the owner was extremely helpful she pulled just about every dress in the store and was very patient with us as we tried on every last one. Unfotunately at thetime I had not found what I was looking for. Later on in my search I found THE dress while shopping at a different retailer. I knew it was the dress I wanted but didn't feel right buying it from anyone else. I called up Your Perfect Day and asked if they could order it for me, I wanted to buy my dress from someone I felt good about being in bussiness with and I'm glad I did. Not only was the woman accomidating it ended up being about $200 cheaper than the other store. I have already recommended Your Perfect Day to just about every bride I know and will continue to do so. Your Perfect Day is the perfect fit for me in every way!

K
Kate

Married on 08/18/2018

Sandy at Your Perfect Day was amazing, to say the least! She was so flexible in taking appointments, flexible in pricing to fit your budget, and absolutely no pressure. She just wanted you to be happy with what you picked! Sandy is so friendly, personable, professional, and she loves what she does. I purchased my wedding dress, veil, had alterations, bridesmaids dresses, and rented suits all through Sandy and all were so easy to order and pick up. Highly recommend going to Your Perfect Day!

S
Samantha

Married on 08/12/2017

Sandy is just fabulous at Your Perfect Day! She is super helpful and makes your experience there very personable, which is exactly what you want when looking for your wedding dress! She is very accommodating and I couldn't have asked for a better experience when searching and finding my dress! I got a great deal on my dress and the best part, any alterations didn't cost an arm and a leg!

Caitlin

Married on 05/27/2017

I went to many dress shops when searching for my gown and was amazed at the selection at Your Perfect Day. Sandy was incredibly helpful throughout every step of the process including make custom straps from my gown. I can not recommend this bridal shop enough!

L
Lexy

Married on 09/24/2016

Sandy is fantastic! I had been to a few other shops and I thought that I had found "THE" dress, but decided to come to Your Perfect Day because my mom had heard good things from a friend of hers. Her showroom is huge and she is super helpful without being too pushy. She is super laid back too, when I set up my appointment she said I could come in whenever I needed to, whether it was 7 in the morning or 10 at night. My dress is strapless but I am getting cap sleeves added on which she gave me for free. She also gives a discount on any other dresses/tuxes that you might get. The store is in kind of an out of the way spot, but it's totally worth it.

michelle

Married on 09/23/2016

My mom is plus size and was having trouble finding dresses. This was the 4th place we went to in the Rochester and surrounding areas. It was a long drive but was worth it. They had a great selection and she found a dress that she both loved and looked awesome in! In addition to buying the dress, she also got alterations which were great. The lady that worked there/owned the place (forgot her name... Rose? Rosa? Nothing close? ) was a joy to work with. She was both knowledgable and gave us girly advice like what jewelry and shoes to wear. Overall great experience.

Chelsea

Married on 07/22/2016

I loved working with Sandy at Your Perfect Day. I had seen a flyer for her shop and decided to check it out. I already had an idea of what I wanted, however, she was very helpful in helping me choose out similar styles in our price range. I loved her relaxed attitude and she was very quick returning phone calls for any questions I had. She is a one stop shop in terms of dress buying with great connections for alterations, cleaning and preservation. I highly recommend working with Sandy at Your Perfect Day!

E
elizabeth

Married on 11/29/2015

Sandy is one of the best people I have met. Her quality and presence of her products are beautiful. Extremely flexible with meeting hours as weekends were my only times to get together. She can do anything, and if she can't she knows someone who can. Great value and always makes the situation right. I also am a wedding and event planner as my part time job, so I send many of my clients to her. She also works amazing magic with clients who are on a strict as well. I continue to work with a Sandy and have gotten bridesmaid dresses for other weddings from her. She is an amazing one stop shop. I love her.

User3902989

2+ years ago

I decided to look here because the business was local and we really tried to do as much as we could locally. I went in with my mother, mother-in-law and maid of honor, all with varying opinions and Sandy was just fantastic with helping us and really listening to what we wanted to look at and the things that I didn't like on a dress and giving her opinion on the way things looked and if I didn't like it was right there with suggestions on different dresses with different features that I may like. My dress was also altered here and it came back looking amazing. It was sent out twice because when it came back from alterations it was still a bit too long and Sandy didn't bat an eyelash at getting it sent right back out. I also got my bridesmaids dresses and alterations done here as well as the tuxes for all of my guys and she really made it easy for everyone to be able to get in and get what they needed done. She was also very accommodating to my last minute addition of a 1 year old ring bearer after hours to make sure we got him a tux and it was on time for the wedding. I also had my dress preserved through Sandy and it looks just amazing. We couldn't be happier with our choice of Your Perfect Day!

P
Pam

Married on 10/03/2015

Our daughter wanted an outdoor wedding in the cornfields of upstate NY. We were so fortunate to have this shop in our area. Sandy Hopkins was awesome! I don't believe there is anything she can't do,make,or find for you. Her bridal selection is phenomenal,as well as bridal party and mother of the bride dresses. Sandy went above and beyond for my granddaughter who was the flower girl. She ordered three different size dresses for us just to make sure we got the right one without worrying about alterations. Sandy can handle everything from the dresses, to the tuxes. She can make your cake, and offer alteration services and can create decorations. It is truly one stop shopping set in a beautiful brand new showroom. Your Perfect Day is a one of a kind, must see shop!

J
Jamie

Married on 10/03/2015

Sandy has a huge selection of beautiful gowns (and bridal party attire) to choose from at reasonable prices. She was great to work with. I loved her honesty and professionalism. She helped make the process of picking out the perfect dress stress free and fun. She was incredibly helpful and helped make my big day perfect. I highly recommend Your Perfect Day to anyone getting married!

User6062809

2+ years ago

Your perfect day is a wonderful place! Staff is very helpful & kind!

Melanie

Married on 08/22/2015

I felt that I had personalized attention. Sandy was very helpful. She was patient with my indecisiveness. It was also one stop shopping. We got all over our dresses, suits for the men and alterations.

User4647051

2+ years ago

Finding Sandy was an absolute godsend. She is a delight to work with and goes out of her way to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. She carries all the popular designers yet believes that a bride should not have to pay through the nose for her gown so her prices are very reasonable. Because my daughter lives out of state and her husband is in the military, we needed to find a bridal shop that could work with her schedule and Sandy was the only one we talked to who was willing to do that. She opened her shop on a Sunday for us to look for both a bridal and bridesmaids dresses and then made herself available on the few occasions that my daughter was able to get home for dress fittings. She was willing to speak with us at any time on the phone or via email and got back to us quickly in all cases. She even allowed my daughter to make changes to her gown over the phone and those changes were done flawlessly. I cannot say enough about Sandy and how awesome she is to work with. Driving the extra distance to her shop is well worth the trip.

R
Rebecca

Married on 08/23/2014

Sandy and the staff at Your Perfect Day Bridal were absolutely amazing in helping my husband and I plan our wedding day. From flowers, to the cake, to decorations, she covered it all and made our day so beautiful! She hand selected flowers and put together beautiful bouquets, let us try so many amazing cake flavors (they are all amazing it was so hard to choose), helped us with decorations for the ceremony and reception, and had an amazing selection of wedding attire (bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses, mother of the bride, and mens suits). Her creativity was just what we needed to make our day exactly what we wanted while staying within our budget

We are beyond grateful for all of her help and would recommend her to any bride who wants someone with expertise, patience (all brides need patience), and creativity. Thanks Sandy!

A
Aleasha

Married on 08/02/2014

Sandy was just wonderful to work with. She worked with me on price as much as she could. She helped one of my bridemaids and I through a dilemma, even though we were all little nervous about timing, she made it happen! Loved working with Sandy and I would do it all over again without hesitation.

User3355894

2+ years ago

Sandy was absolutely great to work with! She has a huge collection of dresses and I found the perfect dress at her shop. She let my bridesmaids and I come into her shop during the evening (when her shop was closed) so that we could try on dresses when everyone had the chance to be there together. She was an active participant in helping us decide which dresses fit our vision/wedding style and which were not good choices. She even let us order a new dress to let my junior bridesmaids try on! She kept in constant contact with me to ensure everyone ordered/picked up their dress in time. After having been referred to a seamstress who wasn't able to customize my dress successfully in the way I envisioned, she offered me a beautiful veil and was able to help us get a partial refund! She was able to offer so much more than any "chain" bridal shop and truly made the time prepping for our wedding so memorable!

Angela
Angela

Married on 06/13/2014

Sandy was absolutely wonderful. She helped make my day special with my gorgeous gown. Her prices are reasonable and she hand made my garters for half the price I found on etsy. She is so great and I would recommend anyone getting married to go to her

A
Amy

Married on 09/21/2013

So glad I got my dress here in my hometown! Sandy's great - it was a stress-free experience - just me and my mom. She had so many dresses to choose from - very impressive for a small place. If you're not into being herded in like cattle - this is the place to go! The price was EXCELLENT for the dress I chose. Ended up having my girls get their dresses here too!