Back to Wes Morris

Featured
Dena

Married on 02/09/2019

Best officiant ever.

If I could give Wes 10 stars I would. He was such a pleasure to work with and helped make our day so special. From the beginning, he listened to exactly what we wanted. He made our ceremony so personal, short, and sweet. He added humor to it, which was so GREAT! We didn't ask him to come to rehearsal, so the first time we met him was on our actual wedding day about 15 minutes prior to the wedding and it literally felt like we had known him forever. Our ceremony was so smooth and we received so many compliments on it. Thank you, Wes! You rock!

Wes Morris's reply:

Dena, I had a blast getting to celebrate with you guys! Your wedding was so much fun, and I'm honored that I was able to be a part. Wish you all the best!

Chris
Chris Rudolph

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Wonderful experience

Thank you Pastor Wes for making our day a special day to remember. Pastor Wes is super easy to work with and he was very accommodating to our needs regarding our ceremony. It was an amazing experience and we couldn’t be happier with the ceremony and with putting God first in our marriage ceremony. Thank you again- Chris and Ann Rudolph

Jessica
Jessica Newton

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Great & Personable

Wes did such a great job with our wedding ceremony. We were married in a church but didn't want to have a traditional religious wedding. Wes gave us a ton of samples of ceremonies for us to piece together our perfect ceremony. We didn't meet Wes until the day of the wedding but our ceremony was very personable and exactly what we wanted. We wouldn't have chosen anyone else for our wedding if we did it over.

Rachel
Rachel Jensen

Married on 06/22/2019

Very happy with our experience!

Wes was incredibly responsive and helpful during this whole process! He was a hit at the wedding! Our guests loved him! He added in a few jokes to lighten the ceremony and keep our guests engaged, but didn't go overboard like I feel some other officiants do! We were very happy with our experience and will definitely recommend him to any of our friends getting married! :)

Kristin
Kristin

Married on 06/21/2019

Excellent service!

When we first came across Wes we knew he was going to be wonderful! His voice is very calm and soothing. It was exactly what we needed because we knew we were going to be nervous.

He offered to help with our vows, sent out information on ceremony options, and filed our marriage certificate for us afterward. He even made a light joke during the ceremony to lighten the mood. We are so grateful to have found him and even more so for him enduring the heat outside on the longest day of the year. Thank you!

Lisa Marie
Lisa Marie

Married on 06/07/2019

Magical in every way!

Pastor Wes gave us exactly what we wanted in the time frame requested (in the Florida sun it's necessary!). All smiles, he made our guests feel welcomed and just as important. He's funny and kept us smiling the entire time. I would highly recommend Pastor Wes for your special day! He offers a variety of ceremonies and we chose what fit us best. Thank you for everything!

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn

Married on 05/25/2019

Officiant for our wedding

Choosing Wes as our officiant for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! He was absolutely perfect in every way! He made time for any questions and also came to my rehearsal so we could go over everything! He made the whole ceremony amazing and entertaining! I was so happy we chose him! I would recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant! Thank you so much Wes!

F
FRANK J SPINA

Married on 05/25/2019

Highly Recommended

Wes was an excellent officiant! He has a wonderful personality, was punctual and extremely professional. I highly recommend Wes to anyone apprehensive about hiring a wedding officiant through Wedding Wire. You won't be disappointed. Thanks Wes!

Susan
Susan

Married on 05/06/2019

Excellent!!

Wes, is amazing! He was very responsive to any questions we had. He made the ceremony personable and even chatted with us before the wedding making sure we were doing good and to see if we had any questions. We are very happy we picked Wes to make our big day so special!

Wes Morris's reply:

Your wedding was beautiful! Thank you for the opportunity to be a part. It was such an honor celebrating with you guys!

S
Savannah

Married on 05/03/2019

Couldn’t have asked for better!

Wes was great to work with! He was accommodating to our every need and made us feel very comfortable. Wes made sure to listen to what we were wanting and went above and beyond for us! He made sure to make us laugh and feel all the emotions the day of. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

H
Heather

Married on 04/12/2019

Wes is the man!

I will never forget the first time I talked with Wes and he said with so much excitement, “You’re getting married! ” What a breath of fresh air during the whirlwind that is wedding planning. He was quick to email immediately after our phone call and always quick to respond any time I reached out to him. The day of he made us feel so comfortable and confident and he was a very special part of our big day!

Wes Morris's reply:

Thanks so much Heather! You and John are a really special couple, and it was such an honor to celebrate with you guys. I'm here if you ever need anything.

N
Nadiezha

Married on 12/15/2018

Responsive & Flexible

It was awesome working with Wes - super professional and flexible.

D
Dominique

Married on 12/08/2018

Wes is authentic and amazing!

We chose Wes last minute because there was confusion with a friend that was going to officiate for our wedding. He was so amazing, really listened to us and what we wanted. His energy is so calming and infectious. He makes you feel like no nerves are necessary. He’s a pastor as well so all the prayers really helped.
Thank you Wes for making our day so special :-)

A
ariel

Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect Officiant!

SO thankful that Wes performed our marriage ceremony! He is well spoken, friendly, professional, and just as nice as can be! He helped us through our pre-wedding nerves and made everything run so smoothly, we cannot express what a fantastic job he did! Thank you!

Whitney
Whitney

Married on 11/18/2018

Friendly and professional!

Wes was easy to work with. He responded fast to all of our emails, knew how to lighten the mood, and made us feel comfortable! We highly recommend Wes!

S
Stephen Valdes Iii

Married on 11/03/2018

Wes was amazing, if he is available, use him.

Wes was amazing. He eased my tension, contacted me before and after, made everyone laugh in the audience to lighten up the mood. I will recommend him to anyone. If he is available, look no further, use him.

Christine
Christine

Married on 10/28/2018

Wes was wonderful to work with

I found Wes on WeddingWire and after initially speaking with him I knew he was the officiant I wanted to marry us! We felt very comfortable with him from start to finish and after our ceremony, many asked if he was a personal friend since he has a way of connecting with us that puts you at ease. I highly recommend working with him! Thank you again Wes! You helped make our wedding day so special and complete! Christine & Matt

Taylor
Taylor

Married on 10/27/2018

Couldn’t be happier with our choicw

Pastor Wes keeps it professional while being short and to the point! We got so many compliments on how amazing the ceremony was and how great of a job he did! Thank you pastor Wes!

L
Lauren Prather

Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful pastor

Wes was such a joy to have at our ceremony

Maryann
Maryann

Married on 09/22/2018

A delight to work with!

Wes was an absolute delight to work with. He had many options of ceremonies to choose from and was prompt in responding to messages. He was professional and very easy to work with. The event went on without a hitch and allowed our personalities to show through during the ceremony. Would highly recommend!

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 09/15/2018

We were just married on 9/15/18 and we are SO happy we chose Wes as the pastor for our weddding ceremony! He was so great to work with, and had a great sense of humor. He really made our ceremony perfect for us! Couldn’t have asked for a better day!

C
Chelsea

Married on 06/02/2018

We were very fortunate to have wonderful vendors, but Wes was one of our favorites! He made us feel comfortable with him from the first time we met him. He was always on time, professional, and quick to respond to emails. He worked with us to make a ceremony that fit our needs and contained all the elements we wanted. We did not have a rehearsal- which I was concerned about- but the ceremony went flawlessly. Wes was funny, lighthearted, and even made a few jokes at the perfect times. He guided us through the ceremony perfectly, no one ever knew we didn't have a rehearsal. All of our guests were under the impression we had known him for an extended period of time, but he's just that good! After the ceremony, he submitted our marriage license the following Monday and our copy was sent to us in the mail- it was nice after the long weekend to have him take care of the small but very important detail. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant.

Wes Morris's reply:

Hey Chelsea! I had a blast getting to celebrate with you guys. Hope you're doing well and wish you all the best!

J
Jennifer

Married on 03/31/2018

Wes was exactly what we wanted in an officiant. He has a great background that made us feel good about choosing him. He gave us great tips for making sure we carried out the ceremony smoothly. During the ceremony he helped create a fun light hearted atmosphere. If we had the chance, we'd definitely choose Wes again!

J
Jennifer

Married on 02/10/2018

Love, love, love Wes! We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant! Wedding Ceremony was awesome and he is also very quick to respond! He also gives you many choices of different ceremonies, which I thought was great! Thank you so much for making our day so special!

A
Amanda

Married on 02/03/2018

Wes was absolutely wonderful! He was able to provide all the information and examples we needed for our ceremony, was always available if we had questions, was very professional, and I am so happy we found him for our special day!

Wes Morris's reply:

Thanks Amanda! Had such a fun time celebrating with you guys. Wish you all the best!