Back to Zingerman's Cornman Farms

T
Featured
Téa

Married on 11/05/2018

Most incredible venue, EVER!!

We just hosted our fall wedding at Cornman and we cannot express how great it was to work with the Zingerman's team. The staff is absolutely phenomenal and the property is gorgeous. They're 100% committed to making sure you have the wedding of your dreams. We loved how the venue was prepared with things like linens, tables, cutlery etc. Because it saved a lot of time and money not to research and rent each item separately. The barn is spectacular on it's own and you could even bypass decorating if you wanted to simplify. Mostly, the staff is completely incredible and helped us plan a day that was uniquely ours without stress or confusion. We couldn't be happier :)

Kari

Married on 08/03/2019

Idyllic Michigan wedding venue!

It's no secret that the venue is gorgeous. We were fortunate to have our wedding on a picture-perfect August day, and our guests loved exploring the grounds, playing cornhole, and meeting the baby goats (Fred & Ginger! ) But what really sets Cornman Farms apart is the incredible staff. From our very first email, the team was incredibly responsive, infinitely helpful, and worked so hard to make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible. They are a JOY to work with, and everyone is committed to making your wedding unique and stress-free. The majority of our guests were from out of town and they couldn't stop raving about how much they enjoyed this fantastic Michigan venue! We cannot recommend Cornman Farms more highly and we're so grateful to the team for making our wedding so wonderful.

H
Hannah Oermann

Married on 07/18/2019

A Blissful Intimate Wedding

My husband and I hosted an intimate wedding (26 guests) at Zingerman's Cornman Farms and are just in awe of how easy it was. It is very apparent that each vendor is carefully vetted and that only the best of the best are used for third party services. It was so lovely to be able to minimize the stress of coordinating things like cake, catering, photographer, etc. And just be able to show up knowing that every last detail would be tended to with care and perfectionism. We would choose this venue ten times over, and can only recommend it to others. All of our guests raved about the food and execution, which is a win in our books!

Kirsten

Married on 10/20/2018

Phenomenal Venue

While the venue is obviously stunning, the team at Cornman Farms is what made our wedding an unforgettable day. From our first onsite visit to leaving the Farm at midnight on our wedding day, Kieron, Tabitha, Maya, Olivia and everyone else made sure we were taken care of, whether it was bringing us coffee, holding umbrellas over my husband and me during a downpour so we wouldn't get drenched while walking from the barn to our reception, or driving me around the property while we were taking photos so I could rest my feet all with a huge smile on their faces. The team is extremely responsive from the minute you book the venue (and continues even after the wedding is over! ) and it really put me at ease during the planning process. The set up of the farm provides for a very unique and gorgeous event and we lost count of how many of our guests commented on how amazing the venue was. We cannot thank the Cornman team enough for all of their hard work, kindness and thoughtfulness to ensure we had the absolute best time on our wedding day.

S
Sarah

Married on 10/06/2018

Fantasy wedding venue

From day one, Maya and her team were a dream to work with! I can't say enough about how amazing Cornman Farms is for a wedding venue - the staff covers ever detail, ensures that the big day flows with ease, and guides you every step of the planning process. No matter how many emails I sent, Maya and the rest of the staff were so responsive, patient, and friendly with every request and question I had. On the day-of, everything went off so smoothly, professionally, and with such elegance. I can't tell you how many compliments I received on the spaces (from the barn ceremony to the tent to the grounds) to the goats visiting during cocktail hour to the cake & food. If Dave & I were to get married again, we wouldn't change a single thing about our experience with Cornman!

Kelsey

Married on 09/22/2018

I loved working with the team at Cornman Farms! Tabitha, Olivia, and Fabian were amazing! The farm is spectacular, and depending on what you choose, your package include live animals for photos and cocktail hour, a cake from Zingerman's Bakeshop (seriously so delicious), and alcohol. There is also a coordinator and day of concierge. They have lawn games and a s'mores bar with bonfires.

Olivia was training when we signed our contract. We were her first and final wedding with Cornman before moving on to a different company. Tabitha stepped in as lead so smoothly. She let us know of Olivia's intentions and remained in touch for the remainder. It really meant a lot to me to have Tabitha and Olivia available from start to finish. That continuity was so important. I would recommend this venue for it's beauty and for it's staff. It is the perfect place for a rustic wedding.

M
Maria

Married on 07/27/2018

Zingerman's Cornman Farms is the perfect Michigan wedding venue. The grounds are beautiful and impeccably maintained. The staff is incredibly accommodating and responsive; they were a joy to work with and offered suggestions to make our wedding even more special. The end result was a perfect, unforgettable, and stress-free wedding. Many of our guests said it was one of, if not, the best wedding venue they have ever been to! Everything about Zingerman's Cornman Farms exceeded my expectations!

L
Laura

Married on 03/03/2017

I can't even begin to express how amazing Cornman Farms was for our wedding. We had the most perfect wedding - aside from how beautiful it is and the incredible quality of the food and drinks (duh), the customer service was unlike anything we had experience with wedding planning so far. Our contact person was quick to respond, answered every email, even the silliest of questions. Their pricing is transparent and the value is incredible. We couldn't have dreamed of a better place to have our wedding!

C
Caitlin

Married on 10/29/2016

So, we all know this venue is the most beautiful- that's apparent from the moment you see it. But Cornman's biggest asset is not the historically restored barn (which is stunning) or the charming farmhouse (the most cozy and charming place of all time) or even the gardens, the goats, or the tent (which is heated, and has real floors, and is really beautiful).

No, the biggest asset is the people that work there. We got married on October 29th, 2016, on a crisp fall day at the farm. Every single person at the farm that day, and all the days leading up to the wedding, truly outdid themselves. My husband and I will forever be grateful to them. Maya and team helped us dream up and plan a wedding far surpassing anything I could have imagined on my own. Chef Keiron made the most heavenly cinnamon roles FROM SCRATCH the morning of the wedding for us to enjoy while we got ready. Caitlyn and her team at the Roadhouse smoothly, quickly, and politely, served a family style dinner of mac and cheese and friend chicken to over 200 people without blinking an eye. Jonathan created the most amazing cocktails for us to serve (I am sad that his custom creations do not exist in your average bar, because the cocktail he created is the only cocktail I am interested in drinking now). From our first walk through until the final moments of the wedding, every single person at Cornman was so professional, kind, responsive and most importantly, made us somehow feel even more excited about our wedding each time we spoke with them. If you are considering this place, know that what you are paying for is NOT just a beautiful space, but a worry free wedding day, because you will have a whole team of people working hard to make sure that your wedding day is perfect. Truly cannot say enough good things about these people, this place, and the experience they provide.

User4719594

2+ years ago

Venue is amazing from walk thru & planning.. Can't wait for the big day in November!

A
Ania & Chris

Married on 06/27/2015

Amazing team and venue! Super responsive and very quick on their feet. It ended up raining our wedding day, and even our plan B was fantastic.

C
Catherine Wetzel

Married on 11/10/0018

The Best Venue

Cornman Farms is gorgeous and the staff is incredible! We had the best time and got so many compliments from our wedding party, guests, and family about how beautiful our wedding was and the excellent service they received. The farmhouse is lovely and has an amazing upstairs suite where the bridal party can get ready. There's even a room for hair and makeup with salon lighting, plenty of outlets, and seating! The grounds and gardens are beautiful and excellent for taking pictures. Everyone at Cornman is kind, friendly, and super helpful - I highly recommend hosting your wedding here!