Back to Zota Beach Resort

Featured
Chrissy

Married on 05/06/2019

Wedding Venue

We recently got married at Zota Beach Resort and our day couldn’t have been more perfect! It was a destination wedding which was hard to plan but was made so easy by our wedding coordinator, Kara Kelsey! The staff was over the top welcoming and accommodating for anything we needed! I highly recommend Zota for any special occasion or even just a vacation get away!

Blake
Blake Hoonhout

Married on 06/07/2019

Great service, amazing place

Our wedding experience at Zota was simply amazing. The amenities, location, service, and Kara's attention to detail as our liaison was phenomenal. We are so pleased with our wedding and the relationships we developed at Zota. We will be back. The service at the resort (from Barbara, Gia, Zack, and Jane) was phenomenal. Thank you!

Brittany
Brittany Nicole Tyner

Married on 05/18/2019

#letsgetfoxy

Zota was a great venue to work with! We were deciding between two hotels & I am so glad we decided to go with Zota. Our guest had a wonderful experience as well. We truly had an amazing time and we can't wait to visit Zota again! THANK YOU!

Wendy
Wendy

Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing, Beautiful, Friendly & just AWESOME

Kara Kelsey, Robi, Emily and the entire staff at Zota were absolutely tremendous. Their facility it top notch and their friendliness, true caring nature and hospitality was second to non. We can't wait to come back and visit! Without a doubt the best destination venue in the Sarasota area!

H
hanni

Married on 09/29/2018

This resort is amazing. The staff are so nice and the resort is beautiful. I had my wedding here 9/29 and all of my guests loved it! Great clean rooms, an amazing pool, and beautiful beaches.

Hanni
Hanni Wenzel

Married on 09/29/2018

Zota Wedding

Kara Kelsey was absolutely amazing! She made the wedding planning so easy for me as she had great ideas and direction. I couldn't have asked for this to go any smoother. I'm very grateful for her and the Zota Resort. Everyone was professional, accommodating, and kind.

Cynthia
Cynthia Crisp

Married on 03/30/2019

Everything was excellent, Gorgeous Resort

My wedding at Zona couldn’t have been more beautiful. The staff was very professional but at the same time very friendly. Kara, my event planner was exceptionally wonderful. She handled everything for me and I didn’t have to worry about one thing. I would love to do it over and over again. They made my day exactly how I wanted it to be.

R
Ryan

Married on 05/11/2019

2.8

Zota Beach Resort Summary

Resort view is beautiful, located right on the ocean. The resort has two wings; if looking from the beach the left wing of the resort needs a make over; older and beat up. The right wing is newly renovated and has a way better appearance than the other wing. We stayed in the Beachfront King Suite and the view is amazing but the room isn't special at all. The room is definitely big but the room is older and beat up which is a shame because the resort says it's their best room of the entire resort. The staff is a mess there; throughout our wedding planning process the majority of people we were working with left the company whether that was being fired or a personal choice. It takes a lot for the staff to effectively transfer a call even. The majority of the time when you call the main number, they transfer you about three to four times and usually don't even know who the person is that you're asking for. The grounds of the resort are really nice and the ballroom is amazing; the staff did a really nice setup of the ballroom. The resort doesn't have a very good option for a ceremony location. It's either in the ballroom which has no windows or the beach which you have to deal with other guests of the resort of watching the ceremony and getting in the pictures. The beach is a beautiful setting but you definitely don't have a private atmosphere option if the ceremony is on the beach. My wife and I stay at a lot of nice four and five star resorts and hotels and we believe this resort doesn't belong in the four star resort category; the suite we stayed in was truly disappointing as far as the cosmetics of the room.