Search discussions
MrsPreach2018

MrsPreach2018 VIP

on Jan 13, 2018 at 6:52 PM

Break from planning!

I took a break from planning over the holidays. And, now that the holidays are over, I'm finding myself dragging my feet to get back into it. Anyone else having the same problem?

My goal for January is to finalize our guest list, send our STD's and finish our website.

Flag

Replies (8)

EngineerInLove

EngineerInLove VIP

on Jan 13, 2018 at 7:01 PM
We had a similar problem, im going to try and address STDs tomorrow but I'm really not motivated to do it. Luckily our tasting is later this month and I'm going to a bridal expo with my mom so hopefully that will kick my butt into gear!

Flag

MrsPreach2018

MrsPreach2018 VIP

on Jan 13, 2018 at 7:10 PM
I'm meeting my MOH tomorrow for brunch, hoping that gets me going. FH wants to have STD's sent this week, he even agreed to help... so, gotta take him up on it before he changes his mind, lol

Flag

Felicia Beginner

on Jan 13, 2018 at 7:20 PM
I have the same problem. Lists helped me get back at it.

Flag

Kris Just Said Yes

on Jan 13, 2018 at 8:21 PM
Anyone have a single checklist they use that has logical timing for each task?

Flag

MsToMrs

MsToMrs Dedicated

on Jan 13, 2018 at 9:48 PM
Same. I am just not in the mood to do any of it.

Flag

Cuoghi

Cuoghi VIP

on Jan 14, 2018 at 1:31 AM
Yep. My to do list isn't going anywhere...

Flag

Crystal Devoted

on Jan 14, 2018 at 8:56 AM
I'm trying myself to get back in the routine. It's slow going. Cake, flowers, tuxedos going for the guys, my list for the smaller things has started. Saving up and juggling our relationship in separate places. It's overwhelming, but we'll get through it.

Flag

Stephanie

Stephanie Super

on Jan 14, 2018 at 9:24 AM
Routine in general has been tough. Thankfully my mom has been great at getting some legwork done for me while I’m at school each day with no breaks amid the lesson plans, so her help has gotten me back in the game.

Flag

Respond to this discussion