I would add a grey or blue bow nothing to over the top ( you can go grey blue grey blur D )
Very very pretty colors too
I love it the way it is, simple and classy...
Party city has white chair covers that are pretty cheap in cost
I wouldn't cover them, they are a simple/clean white garden chair and make the table look very nice. They are not your normal household folding chair.
Maybe tie a sash around the chairs in the color you like
I really don't see a need to change them I think they look nice with your table, but if you wanted to do something a simple sash would be nice.
This was a WW-Bride, LOVED her simple chairs
3 rolls of ribbon
Thank you all for your thoughts! I agree that I want to keep the clean lines and simplicity ... which might be lost with a sash.
Haley, I do like the ribbon idea! Along the lines of clean and elegant.
You did this yourself?? Wonderful! Truly! I love the grey tablecloth instead of going white. It adds a real touch of glass and dimension.
A few ideas:
1. You could do this - but with tulle. Rolls of tulle at Hobby Lobby are fairly inexpensive from what I remember... but if you have time - use ebay and order from china!
2. Paper flowers - once again, use ebay to order your supplies from overseas for a huge price break. Done correctly (use a pattern imho) they can look really sweet. It's a great way to add some more pattern and texture.
3. I did these last year for a Bride - they were around $9.00 each in total. Rolls of Jute burlap are cheap. Hot glue it into a paper roll &stick a few flowers in there.
4. Baby's breathe
6. SO cheap to do. Doilies & Twine.
7. Tulle - super economical.
I hope you post pictures when it's all done, your table looks great!
I think those chairs look great as is! We had hideous gray metal folding chairs with ”PROPERTY OF MICHIGAN CITY PARKS DEPT” stamped on the back. Had to spring for chair covers. Lol
Comment on this discussion
©2006 - 2019