Search discussions
Alexa

Alexa Savvy

on Feb 13, 2018 at 4:41 PM

Germany

Any suggestions on all-inclusive trips to Germany. Not 100% sure where we want to go in Germany so open to any suggestions.

Flag

Replies (2)

Nikki

Nikki Expert

on Feb 13, 2018 at 5:02 PM

Your best bet for all inclusive is booking through a tour group or doing a River cruise. Globus is a good tour company to use for that part of the world.

I lived in Germany for a while since my ex was a German national. I almost moved back on my own before meeting my FH. It's a wonderful country. Where you go and what you do also depends highly on the time of the year you want to be there. During the Spring & Summer there are lovely places in the Rheingau where you can picnic and go wine tasting. September is Oktoberfest & many towns throughout Bavaria will have local celebrations if you can't make it to the one in Munich. Winter time is magical because of the Christmas markets & the snow in the Alps. Heidelberg is popular to visit because of the schloss. The cathedral in Koeln is one of my favorites. I'd move to Berlin in a heartbeat & you could easily spend a week just visiting there.

Flag

Daniel Beginner

on Feb 14, 2018 at 9:32 PM

Wow that's a really great set of recommendations! Thanks Nikki!

Flag

Respond to this discussion