Search discussions
Alexa

Alexa Savvy

on Feb 13, 2018 at 4:41 PM

Germany

Any suggestions on all-inclusive trips to Germany. Not 100% sure where we want to go in Germany so open to any suggestions.

Flag

Replies (3)

Nikki

Nikki Super

on Feb 13, 2018 at 5:02 PM

Your best bet for all inclusive is booking through a tour group or doing a River cruise. Globus is a good tour company to use for that part of the world.

I lived in Germany for a while since my ex was a German national. I almost moved back on my own before meeting my FH. It's a wonderful country. Where you go and what you do also depends highly on the time of the year you want to be there. During the Spring & Summer there are lovely places in the Rheingau where you can picnic and go wine tasting. September is Oktoberfest & many towns throughout Bavaria will have local celebrations if you can't make it to the one in Munich. Winter time is magical because of the Christmas markets & the snow in the Alps. Heidelberg is popular to visit because of the schloss. The cathedral in Koeln is one of my favorites. I'd move to Berlin in a heartbeat & you could easily spend a week just visiting there.

Flag

Daniel Savvy

on Feb 14, 2018 at 9:32 PM

Wow that's a really great set of recommendations! Thanks Nikki!

Flag

InternationalBride

InternationalBride Expert

on Mar 1, 2018 at 7:24 AM
A river cruise is definitely going to be one of your easiest options for finding all inclusive in Germany. I would also suggest a Danube River cruise if you want to see some of the south of Germany. You could start in Ulm, Regensburg, or Passau Germany and maybe end in Vienna which is absolutely stunning and brimming with culture. And it’s relatuvely easy to get flights in to Munich and out of Vienna.

If youre going in the winter, you might also be able to find all inclusive ski packages in Austria (or maybe Germany too). I’ve been living in Innsbruck for 2 years now and the landscapes are stunning in the Alps.

Flag

Respond to this discussion