Search discussions
    Amanda Savvy on January 11, 2019 at 7:08 PM

i chose the Stella York dress with the back bow today!

I had seen the Stella York dress with the bow in a magazine and though..Omg...that is my dress. So I got it today! I trie don a Mori Lee with that new modern see through top part.....meh...not for me. I will post both to see what you think!

Front of Stella yorki chose the Stella York dress with the back bow today! 1Front of Stella yorki chose the Stella York dress with the back bow today! 2Back of Stella york with veili chose the Stella York dress with the back bow today! 3Back of Stella york without veili chose the Stella York dress with the back bow today! 4Close up of back of Stella yorki chose the Stella York dress with the back bow today! 5Front of Mori leei chose the Stella York dress with the back bow today! 6Back of Mori lee with veili chose the Stella York dress with the back bow today! 7Back of Mori Lee without veili chose the Stella York dress with the back bow today! 8Up close of back of Mori Leei chose the Stella York dress with the back bow today! 9Stella york back up close. All those pulls ups have really paid off!i chose the Stella York dress with the back bow today! 10

Flag

Replies (10)

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love Learn more
    Go to top