Search discussions
Jennifer

Jennifer Savvy

on Jan 13, 2018 at 6:38 PM

i unexpectedly found my dress yesterday!

My dress

i unexpectedly found my dress yesterday! 1

I went to a Lazaro trunk show yesterday because I wanted to try this dress that i have been obsessing over. No other bridal stores near me had the dress available so I had to go to West Hollywood (2 hrs away) to see it. I didn't go with the intention of buying that day because I was alone and it was my first time trying any dresses but once I put it on I just knew this was it. I love it. The picture doesn't really show the shimmer that is in the skirt. When you move the shimmer in the skirt catches the light so beautifully. I tried maybe 7 other Lazaro dresses and they were all beautiful but none made me feel like this one did. It was a trunk show so I was offered 10% and got to meet Lazaro himself. He even drew me a sketch of my dress. It was an amazing experience...I just feel bad that I had no one there to share the experience with.

Flag

Replies (10)

7-28-18

7-28-18 Expert

on Jan 13, 2018 at 6:56 PM
So glad you had an awesome experience! I went alone too and only tried on one dress and I don't regret it at all!

Flag

Forestwed

Forestwed VIP

on Jan 13, 2018 at 7:00 PM
Congratulations!!!! All that matters is that you found an amazing, perfect dress. It’s gorgeous!

Flag

Josh & Justine

Josh & Justine Expert

on Jan 13, 2018 at 7:25 PM
Congratulations! And even if you were alone, it still sounds like it was still a wonderful and memorable experience!

Flag

Shai Super

on Jan 13, 2018 at 8:00 PM
Awww congratulations! At least you got to meet the designer I would love to meet the designer of my dress. It’s beautiful

Flag

Vanessa Super

on Jan 13, 2018 at 8:09 PM
Congrats!! My dream dress is a Lazaro but totally out of budget lol

Flag

TeamTurnage12 Savvy

on Jan 13, 2018 at 8:12 PM
Beautiful I love it

Flag

Jacks

Jacks Master

on Jan 13, 2018 at 8:52 PM

You look amazing! Congrats!

Flag

Ashlea

Ashlea Devoted

on Jan 14, 2018 at 8:43 AM
Congratulations, sounds like an amazing experience! Dress looks great on you

Flag

M & A Savvy

on Jan 14, 2018 at 8:58 AM
This is such a beautiful dress! Congratulations!

Flag

FME

FME Master

on Jan 14, 2018 at 8:58 AM
Congratulations! What a beautiful dress on you and a great experience!

Flag

Respond to this discussion