Search discussions
    Fitness & Health
    Jennifer Super on February 11, 2019 at 10:18 PM

Stress and Stones

Okay,
    I know that I have complained a lot recently... sorry.
    With everything going on: Nightmare construction, my mom and sons heart health issues, going back to school for an Associate’s Degree in Paralegal, trying to keep the house in some semblance of order and my FH too, him being super crazy busy at work, his mom and 21yo daughter causing issues right and left, feeling alone in the wedding planning and that being depressing, the Venue cancelling last minute that we finally decided on( because someone didn’t mark the calendar as NO when they have the same event the 3rd Saturday of EVERY September for last 10yrs!) and me at the point my BFF/MOH and I are no longer speaking.....

I now am having kidney stones. This is one of the moments I am looking to the sky going “Really?! Just really?”
    The pain level is crazy rn. I’ve had them many times before, so has FH. And let me tell ya, I’ve had a baby 100% natural( breech too!) no meds/epidural & that didn’t hurt as much as these!

Guess with FH asleep for the night( he had back to back trials and same tomorrow. He’s an attorney) and my mom & son 450 miles away, and now no bestie, I just wanted some Loves and stuff. And remedies, besides tons of water/liquid, that you’ve tried that helped...

Flag

Replies (13)

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love Learn more
    Go to top