Search discussions
Boinkin

Boinkin Dedicated

on Feb 14, 2018 at 9:19 PM

Which dress? (dress regret)

I'm 60 days out and really starting to worry I picked the wrong dress. I am very self concious about my body and always saw myself in a dress with sleeves. I tried on about 15+ dresses and from what I can rememeber (it was seriously a blur) I felt "bigger" when I had sleeves. For some reason, I was drawn to strapless because it's all three of my top choices (#2 has a small strap)

I already bought my dress - I'm getting it offically altered this Friday.

I just want to know if I picked the right one - which one do you guys like the best?

Dress 3 Which dress? (dress regret) 1Dress 2 Which dress? (dress regret) 2Dress 1 Which dress? (dress regret) 3

Flag

Replies (78)

Socalbride

Socalbride Devoted

on Feb 14, 2018 at 9:22 PM
Will these opinions really help you? You are 60 days out. You should probably just learn to love what you picked.

Flag

Melissa Just Said Yes

on Feb 14, 2018 at 9:24 PM
I like # 3 the best. However, I think all of them are nice in their own way.

Flag

Mrs. P Dedicated

on Feb 14, 2018 at 9:26 PM
I understand what you’re going through. I’ve been there! Honestly, these 3 dresses are all gorgeous on you and you can’t possibly go wrong with any of them. If I had to pick, my favorite is dress #1.

Flag

androniquea Just Said Yes

on Feb 14, 2018 at 9:26 PM
They are all very nice!!

Flag

danielle

danielle Savvy

on Feb 14, 2018 at 9:29 PM
I like 1 & 3, but they are all beautiful! You definitely have nothing to regret!

Flag

Robbi Just Said Yes

on Feb 14, 2018 at 9:36 PM
#3 is my first pick. All of them look very nice on you!

Flag

FutureMrs.Hays

FutureMrs.Hays VIP

on Feb 14, 2018 at 9:38 PM
They’re all very beautiful!

Flag

Amanda Beginner

on Feb 14, 2018 at 9:45 PM
They’re all beautiful but my favorite is the last one (number 1)

Flag

Ashley

Ashley VIP

on Feb 14, 2018 at 9:48 PM
They all look STUNNING on you. You have nothing wrong with your arms, they look fine. those dresses are beautiful. I love number 2, but number 1 is my favorite.

Flag

Alexis Savvy

on Feb 14, 2018 at 9:49 PM
They all look incredible on you! I like 1 a lot but it’s because I can see that it accentuates the boobies nicely! Lol but they all look beautiful

Flag

Carroll Savvy

on Feb 14, 2018 at 9:52 PM
The quality of the pictures aren't the same so it's hard to judge fairly. They all are nice. You will look amazing on your wedding day.

Flag

Jocelyn Just Said Yes

on Feb 14, 2018 at 9:53 PM
Loving #1 but you’re so pretty you can rock any of them girl! Do what you love girl.

Flag

Kiwibride

Kiwibride Devoted

on Feb 14, 2018 at 10:09 PM

All three of them look great so I would stop worrying about this. But personally my favourite is 1

Flag

Laura Administrator

on Feb 14, 2018 at 10:15 PM

They all look great on you! Try not to stress about it. There's not a bad choice in the bunch!

Flag

Nashya Savvy

on Feb 14, 2018 at 10:25 PM

All are nice but #3 is my personal fave!

Flag

Megan Savvy

on Feb 14, 2018 at 10:28 PM

Wow- honestly these are all beautiful on you!!

Flag

Jessica Super

on Feb 14, 2018 at 10:29 PM
#1&2 are my favorites!

Flag

Amburgerr Devoted

on Feb 14, 2018 at 10:30 PM
I agree. 1 and 3 make your bust look large and your waist tiny. But at the same time, they are at 3 different angles with major different lighting, so it's hard to say exactly

Flag

Larissa Beginner

on Feb 14, 2018 at 10:35 PM
I think each of them has a common thread in terms of the overall shape and style, they all look great

Flag

Kasandra Dedicated

on Feb 14, 2018 at 10:40 PM
Youu look awesome in all but i like number 1 the best

Flag

Page 1 of 4
  • Jump to the last page

Respond to this discussion